• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Autistic Star Children on June 10, 2015, 12:58:51 AM

As a firm believer in avatar equality, I'm simply representing the other side...
Oh, I got it... And I laughed myself silly when I first saw it.   ;D

jazmunda

Quote from: Autistic Star Children on June 10, 2015, 12:58:51 AM

As a firm believer in avatar equality, I'm simply representing the other side...

There is only one side sir.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: The General on June 10, 2015, 12:28:13 AM
Did you have one of those echo mics with the beep on your CB radio?
Cause I wanna kick somebody's ass when I hear those.

haha, where are you hanging out that you hear this?

Quote from: wotr1 on June 10, 2015, 12:50:53 AM
Why, thank-yeewww.  It is much better than that trashy one featuring two women.

SciFiAuthor

Well, I guess if you guys are going to go all effed up with your avatars, I might as well too.

Heather Wade

Ha, for a good time, call BellGab.

onan

four can play at this game

coaster

You folks and your kissing avatars...

trust_no_one

Quote from: jazmunda on June 09, 2015, 05:29:31 PM
Thank you to all for your kind words about the trailer.

I'm very proud of it because it is my first real attempt at using iMovie and it was all self taught and it only took me 4 hours to put this together. I'm lucky that my work has access to stock footage that I used as source material for the video. The true inspiration was the words coming from Art himself. Without them it is just a bunch of video of landscapes and starscapes set to some new agey music. Art's voice and his words make that trailer.

I was going through the stock footage that I have and have an idea for the next one.

Stay tuned ....

Great job, Jazmunda !  We look forward to any future efforts.

Or in the words of GN, great job Jamunda, LOL.

serenity

[This is great! With all of the publicity, great trailers and general chatter around the net and various radio outlets, can you imagine what it will be like when Art turns everyone loose July 4th?
I am picturing total meltdown.

Cwn Annwn

So we're all changing our avatars now? Mine has been made a particularly handsome photo of Noorie.

jazmunda

If anyone can help me out I am looking for an EVP or the episode date that it appeared in. It's the one that says "Our Deathgate". Any help would be much appreciated and I would be in your debt.

Quote from: Addis0n on July 20, 2011, 07:55:08 AM
I was just listening to one today that I hadnt heard before.  It was the day before a ghost to ghost episode I think.  Some memorable ones (none which beat "this is our deathgate")  - the deep voice saying "COME BAHHHK" , the little kid saying "I havent eaten today" and the downs syndrome evps.  Ive got to go through the evps again on ghostpix....

I'll look through my archive, Juhmunda. Hopefully it's there.

jazmunda

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on June 10, 2015, 06:06:14 AM
I'll look through my archive, Juhmunda. Hopefully it's there.

Thanks mate I have all the GIS shows but it's like a needle in a haystack going through them.

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 09, 2015, 05:20:11 PM
I've been busy and haven't had a chance to read much of the forum.... Holy crap what has happened?

The quickening happened but only affects rat eating closeters on internet forums.

Here's a start:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/mcbeath-barbara/6160
¡ We don't need no estinking Chunkas !
Quote from: jazmunda on June 10, 2015, 06:12:40 AM
Thanks mate I have all the GIS shows but it's like a needle in a haystack going through them.

CornyCrow

Quote from: munbeam666 on June 09, 2015, 08:46:25 AM
I think Michael Savage is a pretty weird person. I remember listening to him on a San Francisco station back in the late 80s. One time he went on and on about getting upset at his dog being in the bedroom while he made love to his wife. Apparently, he thought that his dog was a perve  ???
I used to listen to him regularly when he was Weiner and did a show on herbal remedies.  His book is still, I believe, the definitive book on the subject.  The man is brilliant.  His conservative show is often interesting, though I usually don't agree with him, he can make some interesting observations.  I think he's a very sincere man with some emotional problems.  His problems turn out to be a part of what makes him attractive on radio. 

CornyCrow

Quote from: Marc.Knight on June 09, 2015, 09:06:47 AM

He purports to be a conservative but he does not come across as genuine.
To me he seems very sincere, but disturbed, emotional and somewhat unpredictable.  I don't think he gets the talking points that the others do.  He seems to march to his own drummer. 

chefist

MV is Yakov Smirnoff?

Sundown. You better take care...

Quote from: onan on June 10, 2015, 02:31:37 AM
four can play at this game

Ha we started a thing.

Thanks for playing!

eyenoeyeno

Quote from: coaster on June 10, 2015, 03:48:59 AM
You folks and your kissing avatars...

All you need is love

paladin1991

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 09, 2015, 06:30:24 PM
So do I paladin, so do I.  I lived in Culver City back then, just a few of miles from the beach.

What happened to our country?

Another topic for ART to cover, maybe once a month.  Start with a memory or situation and take it fm there.

paladin1991

Quote from: serenity on June 09, 2015, 06:32:49 PM
Back a few moons ago, when we used bulletin boards connected by phone lines before the real internet, a whole mess of us would dress up and go to the Star Trek movie premiers. It was a lot of fun and we got to eat somewhere, meet each other and go see a good movie (except for the first one). But now we have people all over the world talking on a forum. We need good transporter tech. Could you imagine the listener party? I guess "chat" will have to do.

*Sigh*
Another topic for ART to cover.  Future Tech, Now?

paladin1991

Quote from: PathoJen on June 09, 2015, 06:34:09 PM
You don't live there anymore?
I don't think roller derby was on anymore when I was a kid., but I know it was def popular back in the day! Wearing only a helmet., and uniform of course, but no additional protective gear. Crazy.

Hard core.  The women were meaner than the men.

paladin1991

Quote from: NIN on June 09, 2015, 07:00:45 PM
Abortion topic. For or against?

Personaly i feel Any woman should have the right to abort themselfs.

But its not themselfs they want to abort i know they like to a ort little kids

And what a out rape?? Isnt that horriable?  Well my thiughts are this KILL THE RAPIST not the baby!  I know i know thats soooooo 1500s.

But arent they not human??  Well according to who u ask. I mean hitler declaired the jews were not human so what he did was legal. So i guess if u go find the right quack with a peace of paper like stephen hawkins im sure he will tell u that babies arent human and suck them out into a toilet god bless america oops said the g word damn.

I think you could start a thread and call it  'Flame on!'

paladin1991

Quote from: coaster on June 09, 2015, 07:05:10 PM
Art Bell.

Where?  Quick!  Everybody look busy.