Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Delphi

Thanks George I appreciate it mate

BattyBrooke

Quote from: Gnoory on February 01, 2015, 04:40:48 PM

PS We dont peruse BELLGAB hourly  ...maybe every two hours lol
Be well

This was very kind and classy, George. :):):)

Vatar

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 01, 2015, 07:37:21 PM
IF someone at Premiere had some acorns they'd be 86ing George and 73ing Art, weekending Mr. Knapp, and making all right with the nighttime radio world again. Art is a big enough dude to accept their sincere apologies for being dikweeds.   

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one

Premier can apologize to Art all they want. That doesn't mean that 6 months down the road they aren't going to screw him over again.  I think that Art moving to an Internet only platform is a good move.  I mean when is the last time that you actually tuned a radio in to listen to C2C.  Making all of the content that he generates available at a small price per month is also a stellar move, you can listen to Art whenever you want wherever you want (in stereo) it's the way of the future my friend, AM radio is winding down folks.

nextgen.fm

Some of you have asked that I reply to Art's most recent posting and I shall.
First of all and this is directed to Art. We ALL wish you well in your return and you can count on us not launching a first strike lol. I think its great that you are doing what you do best. My announcement of your return was just that----you created C2C and I felt I owed it to you to make that announcement. I wouldnt do it for anyone else. If you DONT want me to engage in promoting your return, please say the word so all  can see that it not me doing it!!!

As for Jimmy Church....we didnt steal him from Keith I just found out a few days ago that he wants to do his own thing (he called me) He has only filled in on two shows. Hardly stealing him away.

Id like to address your feelings that we were poaching on 'your' guests during your Sirius show. Never...they were all told that they could do any show they wanted and that included Richard C Hoagland and the psychic twins. What they were told was that IF they were on your show on a Monday...we wouldnt have them on immediately thereafter. Some of the guests you selected had already been boooked on coast and once they appeared on your Sirius Show...we moved them. I do believe the twins didnot unedrstand Tommy's discussion with them . As for us popping up on Sirius/XM after you left. As you know we were on XM before your were hired on for years..The channel was discontinued cancelling many shows and we immediately started negotiations to get back on a different channel and would have ended up on the INDY Channel (the one you were on) after your show aired. Once you left, they quickly wrapped up negotiations.

the somewhere in time shows are selected by one of our producers who simply picks shows based on what we have in the vault. Frankly, he should have run the 'George gets it" show....years ago...lol.....

and lastly you asked (I am told) on your facebook page to have Bellgabbers to call into my show. Rest assured we dont play that game.....We sincerely wish you well. and trust your family is well.

You have my personal email so if at anytime you wish to privately email me...please do so.

George Noory

Be well

George, thanks for posting, and stop by more often!

Delphi

QuoteAM radio is winding down folks.     

VERY VERY TRUE

Internet is the new orange

BattyBrooke

I truly believe the Psychic Twins did not understand the conversation with Tommy. Those chicks are batshit. Furthermore, I didn't see any digs in George's response at all. It seemed genuine, classy and kind. Whether you're a fan of his or not, I don't see how anyone could find malice in his response here. I don't understand why it's being ripped apart. Maybe I am in another dimension reading a totally different response from a totally different George. Hmm.

DanTSX

Quote from: BattyBrooke on February 01, 2015, 08:10:07 PM
I truly believe the Psychic Twins did not understand the conversation with Tommy. Those chicks are batshit. Furthermore, I didn't see any digs in George's response at all. It seemed genuine, classy and kind. Whether you're a fan of his or not, I don't see how anyone could find malice in his response here. I don't understand why it's being ripped apart. Maybe I am in another dimension reading a totally different response from a totally different George. Hmm.

Yeah that was a bad example by George.  I hope he didn't see it as a good example.  But he probably did.

aldousburbank

Oh I think his post was outstanding considering how much he actually sucks.

wr250

QuoteI don't understand why it's being ripped apart
have you listened to the noory to noory am show ? its disjointed with random (and sometimes already answered) questions,mispronunciations, stupid comments, etc,etc.

that post was if nothing else well constructed and thought out. just the opposite of n2n am. in addition, ive head him speak elsewhere, including on the gabcast (or was it the spec sheet?)  with similar well thought out ,concise, and well spoken answers.
dont ask me i dont have an a answer for that, unless he is smoking some aldous weed before going on the air.

Daggit

I'm sure the devil would also make a good case for why he is not such a bad guy. Not that George is the devil. The devil is good at what he does.

Can anyone join the George Noory Lonely Hearts Fan Club?

ks3484

Some of you have asked that I reply to Art's most recent posting and I shall.
First of all and this is directed to Art. We ALL wish you well in your return and you can count on us not launching a first strike lol. I think its great that you are doing what you do best. My announcement of your return was just that----you created C2C and I felt I owed it to you to make that announcement. I wouldnt do it for anyone else. If you DONT want me to engage in promoting your return, please say the word so all  can see that it not me doing it!!!

You have my personal email so if at anytime you wish to privately email me...please do so.

George Noory

Be well

George,

Well Done! I think that you have graciously and magnanimously (in public at least) holstered your animosity and stood down. One might construe your benevolent discourse as conciliatory....no?

cweb

Mr. Noory's post, when read, strikes the impression that he's trying to be a good sport here.

So riddle me this.

Why are they still associating Art's name with Coast, after his repeated requests to discontinue the practice?

Just wondering.

Catsmile

If it SEEMS like something, it must be true.

I hope a predator never crosses your path, it seems you are so tame that you have lost all of your natural protective instincts. Meanwhile, your duct taped dismembered body will be saying. "Hummm... he really seems like a nice person."

I'm sure you haven't kept up with saga; As The BellGab Burns, because it didn't show up in your Facebook feed next to your selfie. Fear not though, others have kept up. Jorch Nooron and his crew at PremRat have lower morals than a meth addicted, crack addled, used car salesman. 

Heres what I've discovered during my short time living in the dimension, Hmm. When you're talentless, lazy, and unwilling to work at honing your craft. About the only thing left to be is ruthless. Saying one thing while doing differently is the most basic trick called deception. Deception is almost always the first of many tools used by the ruthless among us. Sorry if I pissed on your cloud. Enjoy Coasted to Toast AM with Jorch Borey   

littlechris

Quote from: Catsmile on February 01, 2015, 09:15:36 PM
Enjoy Coasted to Toast AM with Jorch Borey

Haha. July 2015, Coast will be toast!!!

LW

You can't be naive enough to swallow all of that crap can you?

Oh boo hoo, they "misunderstood", I didn't poach hosts from Art, I didn't cancel guests because they were on DM, I didn't takes Art's spot on sirus, I didn't, I didn't, I didn't. I was just being kind (when everyone is looking) I am so misunderstood, boo hoo.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be snorrey.

Too many "misunderstandings" to be believable.

ks3484

Quote from: cweb on February 01, 2015, 09:13:32 PM
Mr. Noory's post, when read, strikes the impression that he's trying to be a good sport here.

So riddle me this.

Why are they still associating Art's name with Coast, after his repeated requests to discontinue the practice?

Just wondering.

Okaaaaay..... Art Bell and his name is to Coast To Coast AM what  ______________is to Xmas and_______________is to Civil Rights.

Cynnie

I have conditioned myself to sleep listening to art bell ..without him im a terrible insomnic .

Thank god for the streams of his old shows .

If it wasn't for them I would have to kidnap him ala misery

Hopefully someone will want to pick up Art again on AM radio.

[attachimg=1]

ACE of CLUBS

Quote from: aldousburbank on February 01, 2015, 08:20:49 PM
Oh I think his post was outstanding considering how much he actually sucks.

I don't believe George crafted that response .... he'd have to pull himself away from his mirrors to respond .....

Catsmile

Quote from: LW on February 01, 2015, 09:40:07 PM
You can't be naive enough to swallow all of that crap can you?

Oh boo hoo, they "misunderstood", I didn't poach hosts from Art, I didn't cancel guests because they were on DM, I didn't takes Art's spot on sirus, I didn't, I didn't, I didn't. I was just being kind (when everyone is looking) I am so misunderstood, boo hoo.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it must be snorrey.

Too many "misunderstandings" to be believable.

I've heard from somewhere that "there are no coincidences."
Can't remember where now. Humm.

ks3484

Quote from: Cynnie on February 01, 2015, 09:41:14 PM
I have conditioned myself to sleep listening to art bell ..without him im a terrible insomnic .

Thank god for the streams of his old shows .

If it wasn't for them I would have to kidnap him ala misery

Cynnie, have you seen this interview?

b_dubb

Dude that video has been posted so many times on this forum.

Have you seen THIS video?

http://youtu.be/28KobNbbI2s

McZippie

When Art was with SXM, George made similar conciliatory, good guy, I want to help Art posts on Bellgab. All the while the Premrat goons were stealing Art's guests and dealing to get C2C back on SMX.
When Art quit SMX because they refused to fix their streaming issues, George showed his true colors, that he wasn't Mr. nice guy, he was out to destroy Art. The day Art quit SMX, he changed his Bellgab avatar to a King's Crown.
To symbol that he had defeated Art.

Fool us once GeorgieBoy shame on us.
Try to full us again, we'll treat you like a rabit dog.

Uncle Duke

Agree with you, Brooke.  I hope George and Art ignore one another from this point forward, and get on with their careers. 

Dateline

AB solutely love the Valentine with Norry and Church Mouse.  Happy Feb!

Morgus

Quote from: McZippie on February 01, 2015, 10:06:10 PM
The day Art quit SMX, he changed his Bellgab avatar to King's Crown.
To symbol that he had defeated Art.
I remember that - Noory's avatar looked like a Burger King Crown then...  :P

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 01, 2015, 04:58:03 PM

That music makes me want to bang my head, too, just to drown it out.  Your parents sound like monsters! Good thing for them social services didn't get wind of the horrific cruelty they were inflicting on you.

It's often the first thing I mention to shrinks. Being subject to the lowest form of schmaltz on the radio and Aaron Spelling programs on the TV. I'm fairly certain of suicide attempts in the crib within that first year.

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on February 01, 2015, 10:12:40 PM
I remember that - Noory's avatar looked like a Burger King Crown then...  :P
Ah, yes.  I remember that, too.  Sad, very sad.  Maybe he was trying to tell us he likes Whoppers. ;)

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on February 01, 2015, 10:23:06 PM
Ah, yes.  I remember that, too.  Sad, very sad.  Maybe he was trying to tell us he likes Whoppers. ;)

Could it be that he told us a Whopper?

Heather Wade

Quote from: ItsOver on February 01, 2015, 10:23:06 PM

That's what I thought this whole time.