• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Renaldo

Quote from: AC400KICK on September 05, 2013, 08:00:41 PM
Did anyone ever find out where the phone number listed on Art's site (855-732-5836) calls to? I'm to nervous to call it again and I don't want to disturb Art if this is indeed his home number or the number to his studio in his home.

I don't think we ever found out. Call it and ask.

Quote from: Renaldo on September 05, 2013, 08:05:19 PM

you get them same recording over and over.

AC400KICK

Quote from: Renaldo on September 05, 2013, 08:05:19 PM

Too nervous

AC400KICK

Yeah, it's just a recrding

Renaldo

What's the recording say? I just called and it picked up then hung up. That may have been my connection though.

eddie dean

Quote from: Renaldo on September 05, 2013, 08:04:47 PM
It's 11 minutes past 4:20, so Bell's mellow is just starting to kick in. You can tell by that smile.

Maybe, but he doesn't strike me as one who would partake in the kindbud.

The folks building that studio in Hawaii for Noory must be some real slackers.

Spinner

Just finished catching up with the last ten pages.
Good to know that everything is coming along fine, and Art's show is still on track to start on the 16th. 

10 days  21 hours

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 05, 2013, 06:20:13 PM
There is probably someone better to take the weekend than Cylde.

Knapp would be ideal but unlikely.

Ian Punnett would be ok.

I liked Ian early on when Art was more involved with the show.  I think a big part of Ian's slide was due to working with George and his staff (granted not everyone agrees Ian declined the last several years).

Renaldo

Quote from: eddie dean on September 05, 2013, 09:25:38 PM
Maybe, but he doesn't strike me as one who would partake in the kindbud.

Me either. I was just offering another explanation. hahaha

Quote from: Paper*Boy on September 05, 2013, 10:01:48 PM

I liked Ian early on when Art was more involved with the show.  I think a big part of Ian's slide was due to working with George and his staff (granted not everyone agrees Ian declined the last several years).

Ian quit due to health issues. As far as I know, and according to what he was very clear about publicly, he truly enjoyed doing C2C.

Scully

The Man is ready to go.  8)

Quote from: Renaldo on September 05, 2013, 08:40:25 PM
What's the recording say? I just called and it picked up then hung up. That may have been my connection though.

Picked up some odd noises then a goodbye.

Renaldo

That's probably what I was hearing then as my cell was cutting in and out.

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on September 06, 2013, 12:21:48 AM
How time flies! She's bigger than her mama. :o

Art has got to be on top of the world. He's back doing what he loves - in a new modern studio; he has a beautiful wife, and the sweetest little girl I think I have ever seen. God bless the ol' boy.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 06, 2013, 12:26:28 AM
Art has got to be on top of the world. He's back doing what he loves - in a new modern studio; he has a beautiful wife, and the sweetest little girl I think I have ever seen. God bless the ol' boy.

More power to him. He's an inspiration for all men with younger wives. ;D Really, it's good to see his career *and* marriage doing so well. What's the opposite of schadenfreude?

popple

Art's new broadcast setup looks snazzy. Aww, his little girl is so precious too.

Any one have any contact info on this guy. I don't care if its a hoax this would be an awesome interview with art!

VonHelton the Time-Traveling Vampire
Known simply as VonHelton, this enigmatic figure suggests he might be part vampire, but asserts he is 100% time traveler. He has provided proof of his time travel prowess by lining up side-by-side photographs of himself starting in a studio in 1857 England, with stops in 1916 France, 1945 Berlin, and ending in the modern day in front of an American flag. Is he, in fact, a time traveler? Or is his "vampire gene" keeping him immortal?

Quote from: nooryisawesome on September 06, 2013, 01:13:43 AM
Any one have any contact info on this guy. I don't care if its a hoax this would be an awesome interview with art!

VonHelton the Time-Traveling Vampire
Known simply as VonHelton, this enigmatic figure suggests he might be part vampire...

Part vampire; Full-on lunatic.

tmock00

Art weighed in on Thursday night's Coast to Coast show which featured David John Oates and Joshua P. Warren. I don't listen to the show, but here's Art's response to the whole thing...

From Art Bell on Facebook:

Quote"Last night Coast did the most shameful thing since George has been in that seat, I am just sad for them."

Coast to Coast has apparently reached a new level of suckage - and just when I thought it was impossible for George and his crew to go any lower.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on September 05, 2013, 10:26:33 PM
Ian quit due to health issues. As far as I know, and according to what he was very clear about publicly, he truly enjoyed doing C2C.

I'm aware of that.  I was talking about his shows and his hosting.

steve0suprem0

Quote from: tmock00 on September 06, 2013, 02:55:51 AM
Art weighed in on Thursday night's Coast to Coast show which featured David John Oates and Joshua P. Warren. I don't listen to the show, but here's Art's response to the whole thing...

From Art Bell on Facebook:

Coast to Coast has apparently reached a new level of suckage - and just when I thought it was impossible for George and his crew to get any lower.

what exactly was the shameful thing? i know djo did a reversal with art not long ago on ground zero, was it related to that?

Morgus

Quote from: steve0suprem0 on September 06, 2013, 03:06:06 AM
what exactly was the shameful thing? i know djo did a reversal with art not long ago on ground zero, was it related to that?
Art Bell banned David John Oates over 10 years ago from c2cam when he was hosting before Noory took over.
Noory scheduled him this week (unbanning him) as a guest just before Art Bell returns to the airwaves...

Looks like Art is going to cancel his Coast membership (I kid).. But he ain't joking with this:
[attach=1]

Scully

Thanks to LoneVoice for posting this link on the GNS thread. It bears reposting here.

If anyone wants to read the full details of Art's lawsuit against Oates for egregious defamation of character, here's the horse's mouth version (from the Court document).

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg14199.html

jazmunda

Just to clarify was the shameful thing having David Oates back on Coast or was it something said or done on Coast last night?

basswood

Quote from: HorrorReporter on September 06, 2013, 04:05:57 AM
Looks like Art is going to cancel his Coast membership (I kid).. But he ain't joking with this:
[attach=1]

My oh my, no kidding. What did Yamamoto say about waking a sleeping giant?

SaulGoodman

All that lawyer speak gives me a headache..

Care to sum it up?

Did Oats say something bad about Bell?