• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 22, 2015, 10:05:24 PM
I been noticing you getting a tad surly. 😎

Indeed, and surly does not fit in well at Bella-Haven. .........so, I imagine it wont be long before I am expelled.  8)

Donald Noory

Does anyone have any opinions on why Art quit his show, and what really happened?

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 22, 2015, 10:50:40 PM
Does anyone have any opinions on why Art quit his show, and what really happened?

b_dubb

Lilith

At bellgab?  No.

Zenman

Not really. We just kind of go with the flow.

WOTR

I think that he was not getting enough callers at XM... And the stream was dropping out for some listeners. 

morgana213

I think he has been abducted by shadow aliens.  Free Art Bell? 

Night Train

I have some thoughts, but I'm going to keep them to myself until we know more.

Bellathor

Is there a thread on the Heather Wade broadcasts?  I looked around and couldn't find one.

ge30542

The wife shut him down.  NOT Alpha.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Bellathor on December 22, 2015, 11:22:20 PM
Is there a thread on the Heather Wade broadcasts?  I looked around and couldn't find one.

look in talk radio/podcasts

pyewacket

Only the shadow people know for sure....

Wonder how George is processing the events since December 11th. I believe Art had a 10 year non compete contract when he left Coast for good and George was 'safe' for those years. I wasn't here when Art came out of retirement to start his new show and become a potential threat to George. Art quit that venture and had signed a 2 year non compete. I only know a little bit from what others have posted, but George was victorious and posting here. Art returned again with much fanfare and the potential to be formidable competition for George and Coast .... and ... well you know the rest...

I'd bet that George is satisfied that Art is now no longer any threat at all.   

Ciardelo

Quote from: pyewacket on December 22, 2015, 11:28:38 PM
Only the shadow people know for sure....

Wonder how George is processing the events since December 11th. I believe Art had a 10 year non compete contract when he left Coast for good and George was 'safe' for those years. I wasn't here when Art came out of retirement to start his new show and become a potential threat to George. Art quit that venture and had signed a 2 year non compete. I only know a little bit from what others have posted, but George was victorious and posting here. Art returned again with much fanfare and the potential to be formidable competition for George and Coast .... and ... well you know the rest...

#georgenoorysucks

... I'd bet that George is satisfied that Art is now no longer any threat at all.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Night Train on December 22, 2015, 11:46:05 PM
You shouldn't have messed with me.
Well, that must have been my "Burn Notice" :)

Q-Pi

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 22, 2015, 11:48:50 PM
Zing!

(I see what you did there.)

BattyBrooke

Interview of Art in Pahrump Valley Times newspaper regarding the incidents at his home. I had no idea he had to lay in the dirt for 20 minutes. http://pvtimes.com/news/art-bell-halts-radio-show-after-string-alleged-events-residence.html?m&m

Dateline

Quote from: brig on December 22, 2015, 10:09:49 PM
Indeed, and surly does not fit in well at Bella-Haven. .........so, I imagine it wont be long before I am expelled.  8)

You may be banished to the Falkie thread.!! Beware, you have been warned. ;)

Q-Pi

Quote from: BattyBrooke on December 23, 2015, 12:35:50 AM
Interview of Art in Pahrump Valley Times
"Bell said he has an idea who it might be, but did not disclose the person."

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 22, 2015, 10:05:24 PM
I been noticing you getting a tad surly. 😎

Good to hear ... see I knew brig would come around. 

Chronaut

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 22, 2015, 11:48:50 PM

It's a little freaky how well you convey Michael's urbane delivery.

AZZERAE

So, is Art back yet?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Azzerae on December 23, 2015, 05:05:40 AM
So, is Art back yet?

What? You missed him? He was here a second ago.

Noory has been doing cartwheels on his front lawn since Art retired again.

paladin1991

Quote from: BattyBrooke on December 23, 2015, 12:35:50 AM
Interview of Art in Pahrump Valley Times newspaper regarding the incidents at his home. I had no idea he had to lay in the dirt for 20 minutes. http://pvtimes.com/news/art-bell-halts-radio-show-after-string-alleged-events-residence.html?m&m
Oh goody!  He only halted the show!  Guess he'll be back tonight.