• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Quote from: zeebo on April 28, 2016, 11:34:24 PM
I'll just never get the phenomenon, but ok, good luck to him.

Sumpthin's gowin on out dere

Chine

Quote from: zeebo on April 29, 2016, 12:10:30 AM
Trust me, the more you know about him, the more amusing it'll seem. ;D  My only grumble with the guy is his silly thread is always at the top of the general board since for some reason people keep posting to it.  Good to see ya btw.  :)

It's always good to see you! I gave up on MITD and there isn't much I follow except a few podcasts maybe. Late night it's Darkness Radio and maybe Clyde Lewis depending on topic. If Clyde gets too riled, antsy and anxious, I switch back to Schrader. So, as I noticed LMH was on and decided to stay up later than usual.

Quote from: Chine on April 28, 2016, 11:52:32 PM
Zeebo. I am not familiar enough with the 'phenomenon' as I don't know Falkie nor what that's all about as I don't follow it at all. Only heard him on a GabCast and am clueless...

Maybe MV can explain it to you.

And you can explain it to us.

zeebo

Quote from: Chine on April 29, 2016, 12:24:04 AM
It's always good to see you! I gave up on MITD and there isn't much I follow except a few podcasts maybe. Late night it's Darkness Radio and maybe Clyde Lewis depending on topic. If Clyde gets too riled, antsy and anxious, I switch back to Schrader. So, as I noticed LMH was on and decided to stay up later than usual.

I pretty much only listen to c2c when either Knapp is hosting or LMH is on.  Once in awhile I'll tune in for a few laughs or out of warped curiosity.   

I listen to mitd occasionally, but less and less.  Was checking out Hoagie's show rather regularly, for reasons I don't quite understand, but looks like that's over tomorrow and we don't know if it'll show up in some other format.

Hope you enjoy the show, but also get some sleep too.   :)

zeebo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 29, 2016, 12:32:10 AM

haha, yes please, someone explain, anyone   :D

albrecht

In it interesting that Norry never comes up with his anti-globalwarming theories when LMH is on. He still keeping hopes alive, I guess.

AvDaBr

LMH will forever be the High Priestess of the Church of Global Warming.

Chine

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 29, 2016, 12:32:10 AM

Ahahaha.

So, wait.. now it's past lives and reincarnation? Hmm.

zeebo

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 12:35:13 AM
In it interesting that Norry never comes up with his anti-globalwarming theories when LMH is on. He still keeping hopes alive, I guess.

He gets rattled by LMH - she's a pro and he's a schmo.  Also she gives him funny feelings he doesn't understand. 

136 or 142

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on April 28, 2016, 08:14:52 PM
Where have I been for 30 years? I can tell you I have not been reading about Hillary being arrested, tried and convicted for vandalizing cars and threatening children, all of which are crimes.

I'm also aware that Denny Hastert, who Rethuglics voted to be the Speaker of the House, was just sent to prison for 15 months and was referred to by the judge as a 'serial molester.'  And this sick fuck had the temerity to vote to impeach President Clinton and to claim moral superiority. 

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on April 29, 2016, 12:42:21 AM
He gets rattled by LMH - she's a pro and he's a schmo.  Also she gives him funny feelings he doesn't understand.
"Hey! None of that "sextual" stuff. Ma Noory is a listening!"

albrecht

Quote from: 136 or 142 on April 29, 2016, 12:57:31 AM
I'm also aware that Denny Hastert, who Rethuglics voted to be the Speaker of the House, was just sent to prison for 15 months and was referred to by the judge as a 'serial molester.'  And this sick fuck had the temerity to vote to impeach President Clinton and to claim moral superiority.
Yeah, the sick homo and pedo is nothing new in politics or society despite Hollywood etc trying to mainstream it (look to the Catholic Church, BBC celebrities, Hollywood, etc.) Not to mention, due to the Art Bell controversy, the Franklin stuff. Sickos cover up their stuff, and, in some cases, people help them do so. But often people don't even know about the pervert amongst them. Nothing new, it is sad and horrible but the LBGYWQ types would likely say, at least when the movement was associated with the NAMBLA types, that "no damage done."
ps: as much as I enjoy your stuff, send/post to politics thread or start threads there. Not hard.
-GNS

ItsOver

Quote from: Chine on April 29, 2016, 12:37:08 AM
Ahahaha.

I know. I was hoping for more cattle mutilations and trumpet sounds, too.

zeebo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 29, 2016, 01:06:44 AM
I know. I was hoping for more cattle mutilations and trumpet sounds, too.

Pretty weird story about the mysterious sphinx.  And I think there's a sound-based story coming up.  Hang in there, bro.

ItsOver

Jorgo serenades Linda with Bryan Adams "Heaven."

UFQuack

Lips Like Sugar? He's hitting the linda love songs hard tonight.

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on April 29, 2016, 01:06:13 AM
Yeah, the sick homo and pedo is nothing new in politics or society despite Hollywood etc trying to mainstream it (look to the Catholic Church, BBC celebrities, Hollywood, etc.) Not to mention, due to the Art Bell controversy, the Franklin stuff. Sickos cover up their stuff, and, in some cases, people help them do so. But often people don't even know about the pervert amongst them. Nothing new, it is sad and horrible but the LBGYWQ types would likely say, at least when the movement was associated with the NAMBLA types, that "no damage done."
ps: as much as I enjoy your stuff, send/post to politics thread or start threads there. Not hard.
-GNS

I didn't start this conversation here.  Also, given that this topic was brought up due to a political guest that George "I don't do politics" Noory had on his program, I think this is the appropriate forum to discuss this.

There were rumors in Washington for years that Denny Hastert had engaged in sexual misconduct.  For a party that made so much about Bill Clinton, although in his case it supposedly wasn't about the sex, I might have thought that they would have at least asked Denny Hastert about these rumors before choosing him to be the Speaker of the House.

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/03/rumors_of_sexual_misconduct_have_reportedly_dogged_dennis_hastert_for_years/

136 or 142

Quote from: AvDaBr on April 29, 2016, 12:37:02 AM
LMH will forever be the High Priestess of the Church of Global Warming.

You mean the High Priestess of Following the Evidence?

Little Hater

Noory also announced that Senda will be appearing on C2C once a month to comment on current events, because he has his finger on the pulse of America.

Noory is either doing this as a thumb in the eye of the haterz here at Bellgab, making him terminally petty and unprofessional. or because he really thinks Senda is 'so creative' and has something to offer C2C listeners, making him stone fucking stupid.

136 or 142

In introducing Gary Ridenhauer Noory called the Zica virus the 'Zicro virus.'  However he did pronounce it properly after that.

akwilly

I checked out LMH's website reading about the Alaskan sphinx. On the maps she has up there is clearly a dick drawn on one of them

136 or 142

Quote from: Little Hater on April 29, 2016, 03:06:01 AM
Noory also announced that Senda will be appearing on C2C once a month to comment on current events, because he has his finger on the pulse of America.

Noory is either doing this as a thumb in the eye of the haterz here at Bellgab, making him terminally petty and unprofessional. or because he really thinks Senda is 'so creative' and has something to offer C2C listeners, making him stone fucking stupid.

Who is this George Senda?

Edit: Oh. Why is Senda's nickname 'Falkie' and why do so many people here care about him?

Motor oil to prevent mosquito bites. Jus rubbit in like that. hmmm... is it ok to use 2 Stroke? I guess I won't be recyclin that tub a oil I got in the garage. Gotta keep it ta stave off the zeekas!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 28, 2016, 12:06:14 AM

"I really hate hucksters who want to come on the show and sell a lot of books."

Oh, the irony! I just fell off my chair laughing. This from a man who peddled Late Nite Snacks by way of literature, not to mention and I won't,  his stable of hucksters starting with him.

Quote from: Chine on April 29, 2016, 12:37:08 AM
Ahahaha.

Heya Chine, good to see  you!

CornyCrow

Quote from: albrecht on April 28, 2016, 08:13:51 PM
There is NPR and any other leftist could simply start up a station. It is not like there also isn't Hollywood promoting the "other" view? But since there are so many views, not just two-sides (though both Parties would like you to think that there are only two possible solutions for every problem) I think we need some government agency, or better an international organization; like the UN, WTO, TPP, etc to tell us what we can broadcast and what opinions and political decisions for which we must believe and adhere. Make it really simple for everyone. Maybe a Ministry of Truth, perhaps?
Sure, but you will rarely find Fox or MSNBC listeners who regularly listen to the other side.  When the Fairness Doctrine was in place it acted as a brake to radical brainwashing.  It's much easier to broadcast as they do these days, with little obligation to the truth or to what actually is best for the country as a whole.  Each side just plays to its audience.  There is less competition.