• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

coaster

Quote from: aldousburbank on June 02, 2015, 02:48:58 PM
9. Is the big annoushment going to be about the rumor that Hoover Vacuum is naming their newest, greatest, most powerful suction device "The Noory"?
That would kill vacuum sales. Don't threaten the hoover.

ItsOver

10.  Why is it taking so long to put a man on Mars and what can we do it to speed it up.  Maybe to before this Sunday.

aldousburbank

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 02:54:39 PM
That would kill vacuum sales. Don't threaten the hoover.
The setup... And the score!!!

onan

ItsOver

Quote from: onan on June 02, 2015, 03:06:38 PM
11. What do you have against February?

12. And could you please pronounce it for us.  Several times.

Quote from: onan on June 02, 2015, 03:06:38 PM
11. What do you have against February?

Here you go George:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skUfQYr47QQ

You're welcome  :)

I was going to put a link to a dictionary with the real audio pronunciation to show how easy it was to learn to say words you have difficulty with, but this came up instead.

Nick el Ass

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 02:53:37 PM
If George takes calls, I might call in. Oh what fun it will be. hehe

I want to ask about the drunken posts to see if he fesses up, or claimes someone else like aliens hacked him.

nextgen.fm

Just got home.

Anyone else getting thrills up their leg for tonight?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: coaster on June 02, 2015, 02:53:37 PM
If George takes calls, I might call in. Oh what fun it will be. hehe

I would ask him if it's true (as described in the iHeartMedia Wikipedia article) that Premiere hires actors to call into it's talk radio shows and pose as listeners.  If so, how many call into C2C? 

See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IHeartMedia#Use_of_paid_actors_posing_as_callers

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/03/06/953138/-Limbaugh-Hannity-Parent-Company-Admits-Hiring-Actors-to-Call-Radio-Shows#

PathoJen

Quote from: ItsOver on June 02, 2015, 03:08:27 PM
12. And could you please pronounce it for us.  Several times.
13. When will you realize that Old Yeller is the correct pronunciation of this classic movie, and not "Old Yellow".

Nick el Ass

Quote from: PathoJen on June 02, 2015, 03:53:16 PM
13. When will Dave realize that Old Yeller is the correct pronunciation of this classic movie, and not "Old Yellow".

14. How do you feel supporting a man like Falkie who not only abuses his girlfriend Kathy in videos, but also the women who are here on Bellgab with money?

Bleefy

15. Exactly how many times have you been pepper sprayed in the face by Linda Moulton Howe?

ItsOver

Quote from: Nick el Ass on June 02, 2015, 04:02:56 PM
14. How do you feel supporting a man like Falkie who not only abuses his girlfriend Kathy in videos, but also the women who are here on Bellgab with money?
15.  Out of all the guest's books you haven't read, which one is your favorite?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: Bleefy on June 02, 2015, 04:09:27 PM
15. Exactly how many times have you been pepper sprayed in the face by Linda Moulton Howe?

Linda has a restraining order.

#18 When will you learn it's the Shroud of Turin, not the Shroud of Urine? Or were you and Tommee kidding around about the name before the show and you had a brain fart?

CornyCrow

Quote from: Nick el Ass on June 02, 2015, 04:11:20 PM

Linda has a restraining order.

There certainly has to be more to her than that horrid voice.  I remember on one show she was talking about a disembowelled cow (at least that's how I remember it).  Her voice was absolutely gleeful.  I cannot erase that.  Maybe she and Dave share some twisted appetites?

Bleefy

19. How did you get into this? You know, the long career of nightly suck-fiestas?

PathoJen

#20 Is Tommy a better producer or fluffer?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: PathoJen on June 02, 2015, 04:40:30 PM

All the years of supplement abuse has left him in need of a fluffer, hahaha. Poor Dave.

/Don't sue me, bro.

#21 Two part question: Does your conscience ever bother you about hosting antivaxxers and cancer quacks? Would you send a family member to a cancer quack, or is that privilege reserved for your loyal audience?

popple

22. How many boxes of pizza rolls would you forfeit to pet Mary Anne's maine coon(s)?

PaulAtreides

Quote from: popple on June 02, 2015, 04:45:14 PM
22. How many boxes of pizza rolls would you forfeit to pet Mary Anne's maine coon(s)?

23.  Have you ever been buttfucked by a Martian?

Bleefy

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 02, 2015, 04:48:34 PM

24. Did you actually pray for Goatse, or was that a lie like when you claimed to read Shirley McClain's book?

Nick el Ass

Quote from: PaulAtreides on June 02, 2015, 04:48:34 PM

One of the best calls to C2C ever.

PathoJen

Quote from: PathoJen on June 02, 2015, 04:40:30 PM
Edit: #20 Is "Producer" code word for "Fluffer" at C2C?

Nick el Ass

24. Would you marry Annie from Alabama for her millions.

zeebo

25.  How much of your supposed 8 hr. show prep time is spent reading Archie's comics?