Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: Wahnfried on February 05, 2015, 11:53:05 AM
>>>similar to "does a hurricane over Vietnam cause rain in Hawaii? "

"They're building me a studio in Hawaii. It'll be finished soon."
Ha,ha,ha.  Yes, any day now.  Just for Mangling Magnum B.S.

elbee

Noory, your days are numbered

ART IS COMING FOR YOU BITCH

aldousburbank

Quote from: El Bee on February 05, 2015, 12:43:55 PM
Noory, your days are numbered

ART IS COMING FOR YOU BITCH
Yowza dude- hard core post !
It's true doe

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Zetaspeak on February 04, 2015, 02:29:07 PM
I vaguely remember that, that was a very weird power trip he took on poor LMH expense.

BTW, Was Tuesday the first time he didn't name-drop Art at the end of his show. I didn't listen to Monday show but I think he omitted Art's name after the Tuesday show, I will have to listen to the repeat tonight to make sure.
Did she sound upset?

I like Linda, George, you hear me? That was not nice.

Don't you ever do that again to my Linda

nextgen.fm

Quote from: goldendeal on February 05, 2015, 04:06:08 AM
Here is the episode, listen to what he calls Tommy... ;D

http://youtu.be/1Sgy6CsbfSM

George just seems annoyed, Art had fun with him!

I hope JC calls into Art's new show

nextgen.fm

Quote from: Nick el Ass on February 05, 2015, 01:40:41 AM
I was taken back by that statement, and now have reason to believe that along with George's disgusting impersonation on the young boy he met in New Orleans that the man not only sucks... but might be a little racist. I'm shocked that he didn't call Cornelius "Corny" again as he seemed to enjoy doing. Oh, and odds are after this George will begin calling Lou his friend like everyone else famous that he gets into his studio.

I'm all for George being fired, and replaced by Lou too.

Does anyone know which episode it is that George impersonated the young boy in New Orleans?  Thanks! I wanted to hear it

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2015, 11:09:07 AM
I'm beginning to think Norry is also a part of Operation GLADIO (or other op) and by his ineptness now actual information about the "deep state" etc will be ignored or dismissed as a kooky conspiracy theory.  ;)

I wish Paul Williams interview was better. He stumbled a bit and got a bit confused...likely due to having to deal with Norry's questions and bumbling style. I hope he, and the subject, is revisited by Art, 'Bateman', Knapp, Howard Hughes, or some decent host. Lots of information there and, really, needs to be addressed one country at a time to get into fully. (Turkey alone could be a many hour show. And, "of course", Italy, kidnapping and murder of Aldo Moro, Bologna bombing, the stuff in The Netherlands (Sam Klepper and John Mieremet), etc.) Peter Dale Scott would also be a great interview (again by a good host.)
-GNS

Right from the get go, it cried out to be a Knapp show. But fascinating, stuttering notwithstanding. Especially his fingering of Pope Francis for having been charged with crimes against humanity. Never heard that before.

Jorch Noory - the false flag of radio talk show hosts.

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 05, 2015, 02:52:48 PM
Right from the get go, it cried out to be a Knapp show. But fascinating, stuttering notwithstanding. Especially his fingering of Pope Francis for having been charged with crimes against humanity. Never heard that before.

Jorch Noory - the false flag of radio talk show hosts.
Actually that was the one thing that I questioned (him and Norry agreeing that "nobody talks about it") because I recall during the Papal secession many people, mainly from South America but also here, questioning his role with regard to the dictatorship and Argentina's 'dirty war.' Even the New Yorker had an article:
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/pope-francis-and-the-dirty-war
-GNS

albrecht

Quote from: nextgen.fm on February 05, 2015, 01:15:35 PM

Does anyone know which episode it is that George impersonated the young boy in New Orleans?  Thanks! I wanted to hear it
He has done his "black boy" impression and told the story of "where you got your shoes" many times. It is was one of his few life experiences that he constantly talks about. I admit, the first time, you see it done to someone it is sort of funny. But one of the oldest tricks out there and usually it is done to drunk tourists. For such a minor event to make such a big impression on Norry to be retold over-and-over decades later is odd to me? I think the most recent time he told the story was Sunday? Not sure but it was last week.
-GNS

Things got off to a rocky start last night with Jorch's very first words: "From the shitty of angels...".
Just knowing he reads this and will pronounce it extra carefully tonight makes me chuckle.

Quote from: nextgen.fm on February 05, 2015, 01:15:35 PM

Here is some good news for you:

Next week, Jorch is going to interview -- in his words, "the New Orleans black child" -- who once confronted him on Bourbon Street.  He is now 42 years old, and Jorch wants to do the interview in conjunction with Black History Month. 

This comes after Jorch's well-received interview last night with Louis Gossett Jr. who was persuaded to do his "Alien Mine" noises several times.

You're going to get to hear:

1.  Jorch's impersonation of the young New Orleans black child again while he introduces the now-man.

2.  Jorch attempting to do Lou Gosset Jr.'s alien gargle while interviewing the New Orleans resident who spoke to him in 1983.

3.  The Numbers Lady making a surprise appearance and explaining the significance of the five dollars the little boy hustled from Jorch.

4.  Jorch repeating at least twice, "This is amazeen . . . I can't believe you're a middle-aged black man now . . . unbelievable . . . have you ever been arrested?"

5.  Jorch asking for his five dollars back.

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: albrecht on February 05, 2015, 03:01:29 PM
Actually that was the one thing that I questioned (him and Norry agreeing that "nobody talks about it") because I recall during the Papal secession many people, mainly from South America but also here, questioning his role with regard to the dictatorship and Argentina's 'dirty war.' Even the New Yorker had an article:
http://www.newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/pope-francis-and-the-dirty-war
-GNS

Thanks for the link, Albrecht. I did think it unlikely that 'nobody' was talking or had talked about it. Williams was clear that he had been charged with crimes against humanity? Is there truth to that?

Joorch, of course, managed to bring a moment of bathetic comedy into such a gruesome story. He was riveted by Williams' claim that 'at least' 30,000 people were loaded onto cargo planes and dumped into the Pacific (credibility straining here for me), and excitedly imagined the pilot putting the plane into a steep climb and opening the rear doors so that the people would slide out of the back. Trust Noory to reduce tragedy to a Family Guy aside.

albrecht

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 05, 2015, 03:35:30 PM
Thanks for the link, Albrecht. I did think it unlikely that 'nobody' was talking or had talked about it. Williams was clear that he had been charged with crimes against humanity? Is there truth to that?

Joorch, of course, managed to bring a moment of bathetic comedy into such a gruesome story. He was riveted by Williams' claim that 'at least' 30,000 people were loaded onto cargo planes and dumped into the Pacific (credibility straining here for me), and excitedly imagined the pilot putting the plane into a steep climb and opening the rear doors so that the people would slide out of the back. Trust Noory to reduce tragedy to a Family Guy aside.
I think Norry's obsession with the gruesome caused the guest to get a bit afield. I'm fairly certain that most the +/-30K of the "disappeared" in the various South American events were not dropped into the ocean- but some were. Most likely were shot and buried in graves, burnt, or the typical stuff. One of the things is that "with no body" many charges couldn't be made (even by later commissions) so there was incentives to do so- on the government side. The guest, and many also, gloss over or don't mention the killings/kidnappings/etc done by the "terrorists" or insurgent sides in this time. There weren't a lot of good people involved- except for the normal people just trying to live their lives. And today, just across our open-border, people are being tortured and "disappeared" including a whole bunch from a school (they found the mass grave though.) And, once again, you have a confluence of corrupt government, organized crime, police/military acting like vigilantes, and lots of politics and the people are suffering immensely. Just in Mexico WAY more than 30k dead and hardly making much news here.

ps: Interesting that even now there is much intrigue today with regard to the bombing of the Jewish Center in Buenos Aires, a "suicided" prosecutor, etc.
-GNS

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 05, 2015, 03:34:14 PM

Here is some good news for you:

Next week, Jorch is going to interview -- in his words, "the New Orleans black child" -- who once confronted him on Bourbon Street.  He is now 42 years old, and Jorch wants to do the interview in conjunction with Black History Month. 

This comes after Jorch's well-received interview last night with Louis Gossett Jr. who was persuaded to do his "Alien Mine" noises several times.

You're going to get to hear:

1.  Jorch's impersonation of the young New Orleans black child again while he introduces the now-man.

2.  Jorch attempting to do Lou Gosset Jr.'s alien gargle while interviewing the New Orleans resident who spoke to him in 1983.

3.  The Numbers Lady will make a surprise appearance and explain the significance of the five dollars the little boy hustled from Jorch.

4.  Jorch will repeat at least twice, "This is amazeen . . . I can't believe you're a middle-aged black man now . . . unbelievable . . . have you ever been arrested?"

5.  Jorch will ask for his five dollars back.

George will also ask for his thoughts in Ferguson several times.  We'll mostly hear only George's thoughts until the man-boy disagrees, at which point George will say "well, that's exactly right.  Let's take some calls."

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on February 05, 2015, 04:27:45 PM
George will also ask for his thoughts in Ferguson several times.  We'll mostly hear only George's thoughts until the man-boy disagrees, at which point George will say "well, that's exactly right.  Let's take some calls."

Nice elaborating, GFP.

And don't forget, Tyler -- truck driving while cell-phone talking in Alabama -- who will describe his Book of Revelations dream where the little black child had a total of $6.66 in his short pants, making him the Anti-Christ.

wr250

georges suckage is now 10 ly out, and encompasses the centauri and the sirius systems. its an evergrowing circle of suckage.

Heather Wade

Quote from: wr250 on February 05, 2015, 05:16:37 PM
georges suckage is now 10 ly out, and encompasses the centauri and the sirius systems. its an evergrowing circle of suckage.

That is mad parsecs of suckage.

Can you imagine how many times Art Bell has visited this page and burst into that smoky laugh of his?

I'll bet the hilarity on here has added ten years to his life.

Now, Art, don't laugh so hard you collapse one of your lungs.  You'll need those balloons to give the new show a lift off.

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 05, 2015, 04:41:06 PM
Nice elaborating, GFP.

And don't forget, Tyler -- truck driving while cell-phone talking in Alabama -- who will describe his Book of Revelations dream where the little black child had a total of $6.66 in his short pants, making him the Anti-Christ.

Man, he must be going for the Noory hat trick

wr250

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 05, 2015, 06:40:21 PM
Can you imagine how many times Art Bell has visited this page and burst into that smoky laugh of his?

I'll bet the hilarity on here has added ten years to his life.

Now, Art, don't laugh so hard you collapse one of your lungs.  You'll need those balloons to give the new show a lift off.

does that mean we are still vaguely lovable?

Oh, boy, Noah's Ark is tonight's subject.

Can anybody tell me what that is?

I've never heard of it.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 05, 2015, 07:09:10 PM

I've never heard of it.
Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale
A tale of a fateful trip

ItsOver

Quote from: wr250 on February 05, 2015, 07:23:39 PM
ah yes, Bellgab Island
With Skippy Peanut Butter Tommee and his little buddy, Jorch.

popple

I think they got shipwrecked trying to reach Tahiti Village. Thank yewwwww, Tanya Roberts!

ItsOver

Quote from: Major Ed Damien on February 05, 2015, 07:09:10 PM

I've never heard of it.
So there'll be another rehash about Jorch's beeleef Noah was carrying around DNA samples? 

Wahnfried

Quote from: ItsOver on February 05, 2015, 08:45:15 PM
So there'll another rehash about Jorch's beeleef Noah was carrying around DNA samples?

"You're absolutely right. Let's take some calls!"