George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Heather Wade

Quote from: narcissist noory on December 05, 2014, 11:59:45 PM
Noory just needs a good old fashioned beating

The old dude can't handle a hot pizza roll, I'm sure one could cause a significant amount of damage by simply declaring a thumb war.

Quote from: Rico999 on December 05, 2014, 11:38:44 PM
Regarding George's "veteran" status, is that he was barely in the Navy.   A reserve PIO who never was at sea or in fact, didn't know what Jesse Ventura was even talking about when he mentioned "sea stories," ain't no vet in my book...and still, some of the ass-kisser callers thank him for his "service."  Uh huh.  Writing about the base CO at some ribbon cutting ceremony for the new Navy Exchange or something was how he spent his time.  I'll bet the enlisted men around him had plenty of fun at his expense, especially early on in his "naval career."

Also, as I recall, George claimed not so long ago that he "almost" made Lieutenant Commander, but left the service instead.  Yeah, "almost" being the operative word.  More likely he was passed him over for promotion too many times, so resigning his commission was the only option for him.

Well, what do you call him then?  An ex-government employee?

No.  He wasn't a civil servant.  You have to call his presence in the Navy something.

Sure, George Noory is an idiot, but he put on a uniform and took an oath to protect and defend the United States.  He was a commissioned officer.  No, he didn't go to sea.  But I suppose he was subject to being deployed in a more dangerous capacity than PIO if the dire need ever arose.  And that would be a very dire need indeed.

I never said George was a Navy combat veteran.

My father served in the U.S. Air Force in the early 1950's.  He was a clerk typist at an air base in Japan -- an enlisted man.  He didn't get into the air.  He wasn't sent to Korea where all the fighting was.  But he served his country honorably and received an honorable discharge. 

He used his G.I. Bill benefits to get a master's degree and rejoined the Department of the Air Force as a civil servant, retiring after nearly 30 years at the GS-14 level, which is the military equivalent of a lieutenant colonel. 

Does my dad get to be a veteran in your opinion?

Quote from: Beelzebubbelah on December 05, 2014, 11:43:28 PM
Heilsa,All!
I'm new to the posting thing,and couldn't resist tossing up my somewhat off topic/on topic subjective opinions.
I have been involved peripherally with folks from the groups most likeley to be "GLADIO"'d by professional "Defense Human Resources"sleepers & agents-provocateur in the greater northwest corner of 'Merkka.
All this stream of matter-of-fact-ish tut-tutting about the folks at "Almost Heaven"and the "Aryan Nations"types would be annoying if not so un-informed.
So,putting up the qvestion of the day,have any of you posting about politrix in this thread had any sources other than main-line nooze papers,network tee-vee,or gossip over the back porch,figureativeley?
No Facts=low-level mind-control memes...
I'm asking you whom lived here,what did you find out from close observations and,say,monitoring the cb and scanners in the area when federales with storm troopers made an fascist attack on the ground?
I'll wait patiently for any honest reply.
BB

I don't have a clue what it is your talking about.
  Around here we analyze this sociopath freak known simply as sNoory,  give the sheeow a listen and tell us what you think

Morgus

Wow Hoagland is on live with Noory right now.
They must have made up at last?

Quote from: Morgus on December 06, 2014, 12:14:37 AM

Thanks Morgus.  I didn't even know it was showtime.   Unfortunately I'm just catching Hoagland's closing remarks.

PChirp

Quote from: Morgus on December 06, 2014, 12:14:37 AM

Must be due to that all-forgiving upcoming "Christmas Spirit".  ;D   Jeez, RCH still shamelessly plugs himself no matter what.

ofc bullshiter ralph blamed the absence on RCH moving

PChirp

Where is Zeebo during this auspicious occasion of RCH making an unannounced appearance?!?  :P

Juan Cena

Snorge is apparently the last person to haven't heard that "Army of Heaven" or whatever it called itself in being called a front for North Korea.

Juan Cena

Quote from: albrecht on December 05, 2014, 11:29:40 AM
Norry seems to have two pitches he always throws: the one you mention, and his change-up "what is your passion? Uh How did you get into this stuff? Were you uh always into this subject?" What is interesting is that his delivery is so muddled and bland that the guests STILL don't knock it out of the park when they must know the question is coming.
-GNS

ps: to other poster: Cremo is the ancient civilizations and forbidden archeology guy. Creme is the guy who scared Norry and is associated with the Maitreya.

But have you ever seen them together in the same place at the same time?

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: narcissist noory on December 06, 2014, 12:19:23 AM
ofc bullshiter ralph blamed the absence on RCH moving

'A horrendous move', says Joorch, and adds 'from one location to another' in case any of us were unsure what a move is. So, relegated to the 'Here's What's Happaneen' section, but still named as 'our science advisor'. He'll be back on as a proper guest spouting some bullshit about six packs on Mars, or some such.

Juan Cena

Please, Billy, wish Snorge into the Cornfield.

zeebo

Quote from: PurpleChirple on December 06, 2014, 12:22:47 AM
Where is Zeebo during this auspicious occasion of RCH making an unannounced appearance?!?  :P

Haha, I caught it Chirps.  Luckily my torsion field detector alerted me to a fluctuation in RCH's hair energy field. 

Immy

I'm cringing at this awful "surprise" the Snoorge has foisted upon us, but laughing at how great tonite's Bellgab commentary will be.

Mark: Great to be back on Coast!
Jorch: You too!

LOL, does he do this on purpose?!

zeebo

Anyone catch George refer to the low number of ufo reports as a "Darth"?

Juan Cena

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 06, 2014, 12:28:27 AM

'A horrendous move', says Joorch, and adds 'from one location to another' in case any of us were unsure what a move is. So, relegated to the 'Here's What's Happaneen' section, but still named as 'our science advisor'. He'll be back on as a proper guest spouting some bullshit about six packs on Mars, or some such.

Like I said before, RCH probably fled the country to avoid the people he defrauded with the Chichen Itza trip who expected to watch him do his "research."

george just abruptly cut the Davenport report short telling him its commercial time..read  c crane add..came back on air..talked some bs than cut to a regular break
  This guy has gone off the deep end

PChirp

And to make matters worse, Doug Dietrich is scheduled for Sunday night with the "submerging" artists.  Why do I subject myself to this torture?  Must be something better than this like white noise.  I can't follow Dietrich and never could.  He's all over the damn place and running a mile a minute.  Sure I'll figure out something beforehand.

Juan Cena

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on December 06, 2014, 12:31:50 AM
BIIILLLLEEEEE MOOOOMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to cry MOMMMMIEEEEE!!!!!!! When Snorge announced Billy Mumy's name.

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on December 06, 2014, 12:31:44 AM
Haha, I caught it Chirps.  Luckily my torsion field detector alerted me to a fluctuation in RCH's hair energy field.

Glad to know you're among us, Zeeb!   ;D

Juan Cena

Quote from: narcissist noory on December 06, 2014, 12:34:26 AM
george just abruptly cut the Davenport report short telling him its commercial time..read  c crane add..came back on air..talked some bs than cut to a regular break
  This guy has gone off the deep end

What can I tell ya? C Crane pays the bills. Pete doesn't.

George Noory:  "So how did you get interested in astro-physics?"

Guest:  "Well, I was always interested in the universe as a child.  I went to M.I.T and received an undergraduate degree in the subject.  Then I received a master's degree and later a PhD in the field.  I ended up with a professorship where I am now, and there you have it."

George Noory:  "So how did you get started -- in astro-physics?"

Guest:  "Excuse me . . . Is there some kind of phone connection problem with your program?"

PChirp

Quote from: zeebo on December 06, 2014, 12:31:44 AM

;D ;D ;D

George has used the phrase "that's exciting" so much that it now means:

"That's nothing."

Quote from: Immy on December 06, 2014, 12:32:35 AM
I'm cringing at this awful "surprise" the Snoorge has foisted upon us, but laughing at how great tonite's Bellgab commentary will be.

Mark: Great to be back on Coast!
Jorch: You too!

LOL, does he do this on purpose?!

Whatever it is george is normally on-tonight he's had a triple dose

George:  "What is your take on the future of space and space travel?"

The future of space?

It seems always to want to be there.  I guess that about sums it up.

George:  "Why the fascination with space?  Why the fascination with anything, for that matter?  Isn't it more fulfilling to sleep 16 hours a day on a Sleep Number Mattress, have a turkey sandwich, and then sleep some more?  That's what I do."

I'm having a shot of Jack Daniel's for every time George burps the word "exciting" or "excited."