• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on December 23, 2020, 04:00:13 AM
they all have the same spiel because they all read the same books, it's a circle jerk echo chamber.  they always explain this malarkey  with explanations about energy and vibrations   - pseudo-science new age bafflegab, if Noory had any brains or even a rudimentary understanding of physics he could expose these women but he has no interest in doing that, he loses half his guests if he were to be a skeptic.
And, of course, they always have scammer websites, pushing their snake oil, for a price. There must be some “back of the matchbook” correspondence school out there for all these “learned” woo women, with the main priority of detailing ways to separate the gullible from their dollars.  I’m surprised Snorge hasn’t established one, by now.  The Dave Norway Shyster School for Woo-ology.

Dateline

The really wild point is they chose a beverage with carbonation in it for that little whiz  when they chug it.  Geez.  And, for that wild Cali feel, they use sea salt on that popcorn.  I am referring to Mike and his Mother, but if anyone else wants to join the party, there is always a free ZOOM use for the holidays, so that you can be virtual.

Ciardelo

ew. Even just a little whiz in a drink is too much.

ItsOver

From the C2C site’s summary of the most recent woo woman.

“...Ryan also claims that she also communicates with living and deceased pets, and strangely enough, related that many dogs have told her to ask their owners to "use scent-free laundry detergent and dryer sheets...”

LOL!  EllGab is now clamoring for the opinion of cats on this pressing matter.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 23, 2020, 10:08:49 AM
ew. Even just a little whiz in a drink is too much.

Which reminds me of a party in college.....

albrecht

I like the Southern historian/lawyer but what he was talking about has been the gripes for many decades and even generations. The callers were funny especially Mike (not MtM) who wanted to go back to pre-civilrights movement and no women voting. Both Norry and the guest wouldn't go that far and distanced themselves from his comments.

I think I'm going to skip the "Angel Messages for Dogs" guest but I imagine there could be some crazy callers.

NowhereInTime

Waitaminute!!!!

Who took the "Sucks" out of this thread title??!?!?

Sure as Hell know it wasn't Snorge....

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on December 24, 2020, 10:49:02 AM
Wake up, Ciardelo.

Would you like me to wake my mindslave up for you? I'll be honest: he's a pretty boring zombie. if you think you're ready for something activated and upgraded to spend some time on I'm happy to go along with it.

HOTFIX: Any mindslave, no matter the condition or age, is now allowed to wake itself up and go fuck itself to orgasm anytime it wants to.

HOTFIX: Any and all mindslaves with any memory or reference to sexual orgasm, now have that memory replaced by one of sneezing. It is not expected that any of them will notice any difference, no matter how long you explain it to them.

HOTFIX: Mindslave sneezing will now also involve explosive diarrhea, at a global 33% chance--uncommon enough that they'll think it's lucky, and common enough for every rank gutter snipe to feel saddened if they ever miss out on a chance to roll the dice and win an invite to the brick shithouse masonry team.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 23, 2020, 12:00:08 PM
Which reminds me of a party in college.....

Was that the one you narced everybody out on, or was it one of all the others that you were never invited to? By the way: Amway doesn't count as a party, Skymaster.

Ciardelo

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on December 24, 2020, 12:06:27 PM
Was that the one you narced everybody out on, or was it one of all the others that you were never invited to? By the way: Amway doesn't count as a party, Skymaster.
Way to tell him, Partymaster.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 24, 2020, 12:59:19 PM
Way to tell him, Partymaster.

I thought it was funny and in his defence Duke took great offence at my digs at pud and told me so once and that he considered pud a good friend and me not so much. He also recently said that Leslie West was his favorite guitarist. I mean, Mississipi Queen is a good song but in the whole wide world of great guitarist this is the guy for him?! He probably has me on ignore now so fuck him.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Jackstar on December 24, 2020, 12:06:27 PM

None of the above.  It was the one after a win over our archrivals (Miami, Ohio) where a guy thought it would be funny to piss in the beer of one of the football players, a LB.  If was funny, but he wasn't able to laugh, or at least smile, after getting his front teeth knocked out.  We could have used some Amway soap to get the blood stain out of his silk disco shirt.

lol that guest had a nice British accent but he is as batshit nuts as any, nice touch by George to have a guest on for Christmas who claims Jesus Christ is an extra-terrestrial. George comforted his audience by telling them he doesn't necessarily agree and we're not saying Jesus didn't exist, and called it a 'Christmas-y show'
yes very much in the Christmas spirit to present that the man millions and millions of people believe to be God incarnate is a Martian, that's not offensive at all, in fact, it's Christmas-y folks!

Juan

I’m so thankful Mr. sNorway will be there for me, a shut in, tonight.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on December 24, 2020, 05:54:02 PM
I’m so thankful Mr. sNorway will be there for me, a shut in, tonight.
Dave will there for yeeewww tonight.  And tomorrow night.  And next week.  And next year.  Hell, maybe forever. 

Aspic3

And tonight during the last segment he'll play either that dreaded song about the "ribbon," or the story of the soldier and Michael the Archangel -- which is pretty enjoyable. 

Can't remember which one on which night.

Morgus

Noory has one of his favorites, Pat Boone, as his first half hour christmas eve guest tonight.
He told Pat his mom is his biggest fan... :)

Jojo

Nice peaceful trumpet Christmas instrumental.  Don't hear that very often in today's noisy world.  Thanks for a nice break, George!

Aspic3

Tommie is tracking Santa with NORAD too.

Tommie asked Jorch if he's been naughty or nice, "We'll talk later."

Jojo

Quote from: Juan on December 19, 2020, 05:47:43 AM
This happened on Friday’s show without Mr. Norway, but I’ll post here.  Cornelius related a story in which his father passed away on December 13th from pneumonia and Corona Chan. It would seem that the father, on the way to the light, stopped at Cornelius’s car and let the air out of the right rear tire. 

Surely one of you channeler can tell what the significance of that is.
Cornelius - Sorry to hear your father passed away during the pandemic with respiratory problems including the Covid virus. I hope you're doing ok.

Letting the air out of the right rear tire could be to show you that he acknowledges that you might not be feeling very confident in your own positivity at the moment.  Well, that makes sense.  If I had a loved one who just died, I'd feel bummed too.  The right tire has a more extroverted context than the left.

Jojo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on December 22, 2020, 01:12:11 PM
Last night, George's guest cited the Imperial College of London modeling that predicted as many as 2.2 million U.S. deaths from Covid. But that figure was only if there were no mitigation measures or changes in behavior.

So when George asked how many lives have the Covid lockdowns saved, it was dishonest for the guest to say there's no way to know but the answer might be zero. Just subtract the current 320,000 U.S. deaths from 2.2 million and it's clear the restrictions have saved a LOT of lives.

Of course to George, even the 320,000 deaths don't matter because the people would have died soon anyway.
Well okay but using an unmanifested prediction number in the equation is kind of self-fulfilling because the prediction was never proved reliable in my opinion.  But you're right, he is not respectfully reverent on the air about the topic of people's deaths, that's for sure.  He doesn't insult them, and he tries to be respectful, but his questions show that his mind is on irrelevant, self-involved details or quest for generic knowledge at the expense of milking the bereaved or guest for information so he can apply it himself. There are some topics people should not try to personally benefit from too obviously.

Juan

Thank yeeewwww Mt. sNorway for a good night’s sleep. I made it past Pat Boone and the first NORAD report and the first two sentences of the guest.  Then sweet dreams.  Unlike that show-title-stealing Frank Morano who keeps me awake all night.

Gyoza Girl

So George closes out his Christmas special with some old letter about a young Marine, the Korean War and an intervention by St. Michael.

Because nothing says Christmas like seven men being slashed to death.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on December 26, 2020, 12:58:15 PMBecause nothing says Christmas like seven men being slashed to death.

Ha ha, that's what I was thinking! But it was just gooks, so it was okay. smh

Here's an old copy of it.

https://youtu.be/w0p3XmCzjMA

albrecht

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on December 26, 2020, 12:58:15 PM
So George closes out his Christmas special with some old letter about a young Marine, the Korean War and an intervention by St. Michael.

Because nothing says Christmas like seven men being slashed to death.
And nothing says Christmas like a Jewish guy, I assume by name and lineage not practice, who writes about occult subjects and new-agey thinking who practiced ritual to a cat god in complete darkness in Egypt but believes that "your imagination is god."