• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 27, 2020, 02:59:46 AM
'I'm a believer in pets. I don't think pets are as evil as some people think.' - George Noory

wtf is he talking about? who thinks pet are evil?

lol he's so simple - fascinated by the idea of evil babies and evil dogs and cats.
Interviewer:  George, if you had to choose from a baby or a dog or a cat or a demon, which would you choose?

George:  Hmmm, that's a tough one.  I think I'd go with the demon, if it was sexy!  "Sexy demons?  Send some!"

Cornelius calls in to tell George that he believes Death is stalking him. This alarmed George so Cornelius assured George he wasn't going to kill himself. George then summed up Cornelius's phonecall 'Ok we have you on record.' LOL he's now hoping Cornelius dies so he can use it as show content 'our friend Cornelius died today we've learned folks. Tommy let's play that phonecall with Cornelius from 6 months ago.' 'You know how I feel folks, there are no coincidences. Very strange.'

he just made up another story about himself and his powers of intuition about the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, a Great Lakes freighter that sunk killing all its crew on Lake Superior in the 70s. According to George he was working at the Detroit TV station and had heard something about the ship, so he called his night crew in and said 'fellas I need you to drive up to Lake Superior, I have this feeling that something big is happening.'  You know this is complete bullshit, there was no 'strange feeling',  he was a TV news director, a wire report came into the newsroom that a ship on Lake Superior was in distress, being a local story a crew from his station was sent to report on it.

god i love this show, it's an amazing parody even if nobody involved in the show nor 99% of the audience realizes it. He just played out the show with a neverending song with hilariously bad lyrics - i figured it came from a Christian musician or a Disney animated movie -  looked it up, Josh Groban from a 2007 Christmas album. 'There's So Much To Be Thankful For'  - you can't get sappier, ol' George got out his handkerchief I bet.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 27, 2020, 03:35:13 AM
Cornelius calls in to tell George that he believes Death is stalking him. This alarmed George so Cornelius assured George he wasn't going to kill himself. George then summed up Cornelius's phonecall 'Ok we have you on record.' LOL he's now hoping Cornelius dies so he can use it as show content 'our friend Cornelius died today we've learned folks. Tommy let's play that phonecall with Cornelius from 6 months ago.' 'You know how I feel folks, there are no coincidences. Very strange.'

he just made up another story about himself and his powers of intuition about the wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald, a Great Lakes freighter that sunk killing all its crew on Lake Superior in the 70s. According to George he was working at the Detroit TV station and had heard something about the ship, so he called his night crew in and said 'fellas I need you to drive up to Lake Superior, I have this feeling that something big is happening.'  You know this is complete bullshit, there was no 'strange feeling',  he was a TV news director, a wire report came into the newsroom that a ship on Lake Superior was in distress, being a local story a crew from his station was sent to report on it.
Ha!  Freaking Snorge.  His Edmund Fitzgerald story was typical Norway.  What a self-aggrandizing ass.

Snorge is worried he may have to get the Covid vaccine, so he can fly.  Yeah, Snorge what would we all do without Beeyond Beeleef and your lounge lizard singing invasions. 

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 27, 2020, 04:02:25 AM
god i love this show, it's an amazing parody even if nobody involved in the show nor 99% of the audience realizes it. He just played out the show with a neverending song with hilariously bad lyrics - i figured it came from a Christian musician or a Disney animated movie -  looked it up, Josh Groban from a 2007 Christmas album. 'There's So Much To Be Thankful For'  - you can't get sappier, ol' George got out his handkerchief I bet.
Heh, heh... I wondered what that awful drivel was.  The main thing for Snorge, it was excruciatingly long, so he could skip out a little earlier with Tommee for a Thanksgiving turkey on whole wheat.

I’m thankful for a Snoorway-free C2C three day weekend, with Syrett and Punnett.

GNS

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2020, 04:09:41 AM
Heh, heh... I wondered what that awful drivel was.  The main thing for Snorge, it was excruciatingly long, so he could skip out a little earlier with Tommee for a Thanksgiving turkey on whole wheat.

I’m thankful for a Snoorway-free C2C three day weekend, with Syrett and Punnett.

GNS

haha it was really long and terrible. Josh Groban obviously can sing that Disney/Broadway style but it's so hokey - when you see animated characters singing it's fine.

'What we know can be
And everyday, we hope for
What we still can't see
It's up to us, to be the change
And even though we all can still do more
There's so much to be thankful for'

lolol lyrics so bad, a 12 year old writes poems this bad, no wonder George and Tommy liked it. I'd love to see George and Tommy do 'You've Got A Friend in Me' as a duet at one of those stage shows. Or any of his regular guests,  Ed Dames, Whitley Strieber, Joshua P Warren.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 27, 2020, 09:21:14 AM
haha it was really long and terrible. Josh Groban obviously can sing that Disney/Broadway style but it's so hokey - when you see animated characters singing it's fine.

'What we know can be
And everyday, we hope this bad, no wonder George and Tommy liked it. I'd love to see George and Tommy do 'You've Got A Friend in Me' as a duet at one of those stage shows. Or any of his regular guests,  Ed Dames, Whitley Strieber, Joshua P Warren.
Yeah, Jorch thinks he’s such a stud crooner, adored by cat ladies everywhere, a duet with that song would be more than appropriate for the dork.

Snoorway is the proverbial mama’s boy that’s never grown up.  Of course, he had to bring up his “5 and 10 cents stores” turtles again with Cheryl.  And what’s with the “5 and 10 cents?”  I’ve always heard it as 5 and dime.  Once again, the weird and enclaved world of Dave Norway.  ::)

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on November 27, 2020, 01:37:01 AM
Are you Jewish?  You got the guilt thing down.

George?
I love it.  Lisa Rinna?  I shred him.  Elizabeth Montgomery?  I shred him.  Mariah Carey's unitard?  I shred him.  The gaming model?  I shred him.  The whiny chick who glues sequins to her private parts?  I shred him.  That large-bossomed blond model who now helps animals?  I shred him.  He asks his dating deal-breaker question to a 21-year old guest?  Shred.  Gorgeous LA women all the time?  Oh yeah, shred.  Beautiful women in bikinis with Trump in Hawaii year after year?  I shred him.  Those women who dance in feathers - shred.  Shred, shred, shred.  He is shredded.  He is not looking at string bikinis - he is string zucchini.

Be my string zucchini, George.

George Noory sucks.  In that order.  And we love it.  Suck more, George!  Harder!  Faster!  With his name having so many O's in it, his mouth is made for it!  "I'm gOOOOOOrge nOOOOOry!"  Keep up the trout pout, George!

Norry is fishy, and I eat turkey on Thanksgiving.  No, Kevin Randle for me, so I did not listen.  I had a very Happy Thanksgiving! 

Dateline

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2020, 04:09:41 AM

GNS
Radio on. Ready to listen. 

Juan

Cornelius plans to cheat death by sending his papers to Tommee and George, and maybe some to Cheryll, too, which was his only acknowledgement that Cheryll was on the lines.

Jackstar

Quote from: Juan on November 27, 2020, 02:44:07 PM
Cornelius plans to cheat death by sending his papers to Tommee and George, and maybe some to Cheryll

I will allow this sub-branding to occur. Because that's my brand.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2020, 02:59:34 PM
[attachment=1]

Can this fellow sub in as my grandfather? He looks like he could handle a garotte.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 27, 2020, 04:30:40 PM
Can this fellow sub in as my grandfather? He looks like he could handle a garotte.

K_Dubb

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on November 27, 2020, 09:21:14 AM

'What we know can be
And everyday, we hope for
What we still can't see
It's up to us, to be the change
And even though we all can still do more
There's so much to be thankful for'

lolol lyrics so bad, a 12 year old writes poems this bad, no wonder George and Tommy liked it. I'd love to see George and Tommy do 'You've Got A Friend in Me' as a duet at one of those stage shows. Or any of his regular guests,  Ed Dames, Whitley Strieber, Joshua P Warren.

I have long advocated sending Josh Groping and his wounded-moose bellow to Canada as revenge for the many dubious vocal stylist ills they have inflicted on us.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2020, 09:30:34 AM
Yeah, Jorch thinks he’s such a stud crooner, adored by cat ladies everywhere, a duet with that song would be more than appropriate for the dork.

Snoorway is the proverbial mama’s boy that’s never grown up.  Of course, he had to bring up his “5 and 10 cents stores” turtles again with Cheryl.  And what’s with the “5 and 10 cents?”  I’ve always heard it as 5 and dime.  Once again, the weird and enclaved world of Dave Norway.  ::)
Yes, I think English was the second language at the Norry household. Idioms and such are one of the things harder to learn when learning a foreign language. Knowing what they are. When to use them. And so on. Norry so frequently almost gets it but like he learned from a book and then can't remember the exact expression- so we get the "5 and 10 cents" example, and other such thing.

Comedy is also sometimes hard in a foreign language and you get these weird laughs from Norry at inappropriate times. Where there isn't a joke. Something wasn't funny. Or it was inappropriate. It seems forced, like a laugh track, and weird.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on November 27, 2020, 05:21:21 PM
Yes, I think English was the second language at the Norry household. Idioms and such are one of the things harder to learn when learning a foreign language. Knowing what they are. When to use them. And so on. Norry so frequently almost gets it but like he learned from a book and then can't remember the exact expression- so we get the "5 and 10 cents" example, and other such thing.

Comedy is also sometimes hard in a foreign language and you get these weird laughs from Norry at inappropriate times. Where there isn't a joke. Something wasn't funny. Or it was inappropriate. It seems forced, like a laugh track, and weird.

I guess 5 and dimes are a thing of the past now having been replaced by the dollar store. Inflation! I guess they never called them nickle and dimes because that already had the connotation of haggling, which is not something a five and dime would want.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 27, 2020, 05:21:21 PM

Yes, good points.  I’d say it’s language and culture.  It’s interesting how beings on the same planet act so differently, just based upon the culture that incubated them.  The initial programming of bio computers is difficult to undo.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2020, 05:25:38 PM
I guess 5 and dimes are a thing of the past now having been replaced by the dollar store. Inflation! I guess they never called them nickle and dimes because that already had the connotation of haggling, which is not something a five and dime would want.
Yep.  I grew up with Woolworth’s and remember seeing these signs but, still, everyone I knew called it “The five and dime.”

Maybe Snorge just saw the signs, and like most things in his youth, never personally actually interacted much with anyone outside of his sheltered existence, so just naturally literally read the signs.  Similar to how he goes to movies to explain things more than real life.  Jorch was doing virtual reality before it was an “in” thing.  ;)  ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2020, 05:39:42 PM
Yes, good points.  I’d say it’s language and culture.  It’s interesting how beings on the same planet act so differently, just based upon the culture that incubated them.  The initial programming of bio computers is difficult to undo.

Hey! Lookie there! It's yet another charming photo of a modern-day globalist!  :D

Those guys were snazzy dressers.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 27, 2020, 04:54:09 PM
I have long advocated sending Josh Groping and his wounded-moose bellow to Canada as revenge for the many dubious vocal stylist ills they have inflicted on us.
They deserve Groping just for inflicting this abomination upon the world.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 27, 2020, 05:58:25 PM
Hey! Lookie there! It's yet another charming photo of a modern-day globalist!  :D

I’ve had to rethink even that. For sure he was an expansionist but it seems to me that the real globalists won the war. Now we’re fighing against that fascism.

ItsOver

Quote from: Ciardelo on November 27, 2020, 05:58:25 PM

I’ve always said they knew how to wow the women.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2020, 06:02:20 PM
I’ve had to rethink even that. For sure he was an expansionist but it seems to me that the real globalists won the war. Now we’re fighing against that fascism.
We should have had this guy for president after the war.  It’s a shame his life was cut short.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2020, 06:06:23 PM
We should have had this guy for president after the war.  It’s a shame his life was cut short.

Yeah, I really believe he was murdered. That car crash always seemed suspisciously like a hit to me.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 27, 2020, 05:51:36 PM
Yep.  I grew up with Woolworth’s and remember seeing these signs but, still, everyone I knew called it “The five and dime.”

Maybe Snorge just saw the signs, and like most things in his youth, never personally actually interacted much with anyone outside of his sheltered existence, so just naturally literally read the signs.  Similar to how he goes to movies to explain things more than real life.  Jorch was doing virtual reality before it was an “in” thing.  ;) ;D
Yep. Almost every subject or event is related to a movie in Norry's mind. He was ahead of the curve, apparently. Lockdowned, learn language and history from movies and tv, foreign language at home....

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 27, 2020, 06:07:42 PM
Yeah, I really believe he was murdered. That car crash always seemed suspisciously like a hit to me.
Yes, sir.  Patton was the Trump of his day.  God rest his soul.