President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anagrammy

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 30, 2011, 11:18:35 PM

       Anyone needing proof that it's all a disgusting game should look at the vomit-inducing White House Correspondents Dinner tonight, where Obama,Trump,Palin all come together as one in a display of ass-grabbery that could make a buzzard puke. The literati,the glitteratti,the politicos all in their solipsistic glory...

    Meanwhile, we've killed another Gaddaffi offspring...the last time that occurred(April,1986) lead to a happening over Lockerbie on Winter Solstice,1988. Bomb away,while our modern Neros make jokes and rub shoulders with actors.


I AM NOT WORTHY!   --That was AWESOME, dude!

Ana

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: anagrammy on May 01, 2011, 12:43:10 AM
I AM NOT WORTHY!   --That was AWESOME, dude!

Ana

    Thank you kindly, I credit our wonderful leaders for bringing out my bilious "best". That dinner is really ghastly-but I'm glad it exists because it exposes them for what they are, whether they realize it or not.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on April 30, 2011, 08:03:27 PM
i'm a big fan of how he was able to balance the budget and leave a budget SURPLUS for Dubbya to squander like a teenager on vacation in Acapulco
every time i hear someone repeat this, it reminds me of the feelings i had as a 9 year old watching WWF wrestling.  the referee turns his back to argue with the "bad guy's" manager, the "bad guy" slams the "good guy" with a chair to the face, and then the referee turns around just in time to see the "bad guy" pinning the "good guy."  all the while, i sit there in disbelief, feeling as though i'm the only person who noticed this transgression.


http://www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16

b_dubb

Quote from: Michael V. on May 01, 2011, 02:55:18 AM
every time i hear someone repeat this, it reminds me of the feelings i had as a 9 year old watching WWF wrestling.  the referee turns his back to argue with the "bad guy's" manager, the "bad guy" slams the "good guy" with a chair to the face, and then the referee turns around just in time to see the "bad guy" pinning the "good guy."  all the while, i sit there in disbelief, feeling as though i'm the only person who noticed this transgression.


http://www.craigsteiner.us/articles/16
i guess i missed that whole robbing peter to pay paul thing. strange



MV/Liberace!

Quote from: b_dubb on May 01, 2011, 11:23:50 AM
i guess i missed that whole robbing peter to pay paul thing. strange
And the thing is, even AFTER robbing Peter to pay paul, there was STILL an overall budget deficit in each Clinton fiscal year... and the national debt increased each year, as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

MV/Liberace!

And btw... for the record... there were aspects of bush that made me miss clinton. Can't believe I'm saying that.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Scully

Quote from: Michael V. on May 01, 2011, 01:22:59 PM
And btw... for the record... there were aspects of bush that made me miss clinton. Can't believe I'm saying that.

Sent from my DROIDX

... like maybe the difference between a Rhodes Scholar and a total moron?  :P

b_dubb

Quote from: Scully on May 01, 2011, 03:20:58 PM

... like maybe the difference between a Rhodes Scholar and a total moron?  :P
^^ this

dubbya wasn't a complete moron.  but he was - imho - sadly under qualified for the position he was ... um ... elected to

EvB

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on April 30, 2011, 11:18:35 PM

       Anyone needing proof that it's all a disgusting game should look at the vomit-inducing White House Correspondents Dinner tonight, where Obama,Trump,Palin all come together as one in a display of ass-grabbery that could make a buzzard puke. The literati,the glitteratti,the politicos all in their solipsistic glory...

    Meanwhile, we've killed another Gaddaffi offspring...the last time that occurred(April,1986) lead to a happening over Lockerbie on Winter Solstice,1988. Bomb away,while our modern Neros make jokes and rub shoulders with actors.

       
'


brilliant.


Quick Karl

Awww how cute, you made a funny over some guy's hair, but God forbid someone say that homosexuality is a mental disease.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 12, 2015, 02:34:21 PM
Awww how cute, you made a funny over some guy's hair, but God forbid someone say that homosexuality is a mental disease.

Why, no, homosexuality's not a disease (unless you're burning with the forbidden fever...)

Here's some homosexuality for you to enjoy!

Stellar




In the next 7 years Wormwood will hit during the tribulation.  I'm so sick of Donald Trump I hope a piece of it smash's Trump in the face. that guy is an asshole.

Pud you were right and wrong about the asteroid I did see fires in Chicago so I think small meteorites hit Chicago and Obama can go back to Kenya.

That's all folks



eddie dean

Quote from: Stellar on August 12, 2015, 07:10:52 PM


I'm so sick of Donald Trump..... that guy is an asshole.


Welcome back Stellar.

I agree with this portion of your post.

Question:
Isn't there another asteroid due to hit us in Sept?

onan

Quote from: eddie dean on August 12, 2015, 07:39:59 PM
Welcome back Stellar.

I agree with this portion of your post.

Question:
Isn't there another asteroid due to hit us in Sept?

Most asteroids try to hit us in September. The weather is still good, rental rates are half price, and the traffic is much better.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: onan on August 13, 2015, 06:15:18 AM
Most asteroids try to hit us in September. The weather is still good, rental rates are half price, and the traffic is much better.

And it's just before Stellar's meds run out so he's still in full flow to believe what he thinks.

Damn... Putin is a putz.  Friggin' poseur. 

Tarbaby

Quote from: Stellar on August 12, 2015, 07:10:52 PM



In the next 7 years Wormwood will hit during the tribulation.  I'm so sick of Donald Trump I hope a piece of it smash's Trump in the face. that guy is an asshole.

Pud you were right and wrong about the asteroid I did see fires in Chicago so I think small meteorites hit Chicago and Obama can go back to Kenya.

That's all folks
that doesn't sound like a very Christian fucking attitude. And I won't have you talking that way about my dad.

eddie dean

Quote from: onan on August 13, 2015, 06:15:18 AM
Most asteroids try to hit us in September. The weather is still good, rental rates are half price, and the traffic is much better.

No, my reply to stellar was about Trump being an asshole.


Your post beggs a followup question however.
Do asteroids have brains?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: eddie dean on August 13, 2015, 11:48:16 AM
No, my reply to stellar was about Trump being an asshole.


Your post beggs a followup question however.
Do asteroids have brains?

Has your Noory soundboard gone rogue and started writing posts now?

eddie dean

Quote from: SredniVashtar on August 13, 2015, 11:54:11 AM
Has your Noory soundboard gone rogue and started writing posts now?

The answer is highlighted in blue  8)

Quote from: Tarbaby on August 13, 2015, 11:01:47 AM
that doesn't sound like a very Christian fucking attitude. And I won't have you talking that way about my dad.

:o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: West of the Rockies on August 13, 2015, 09:53:35 AM
Damn... Putin is a putz.  Friggin' poseur.

Yeah, but Karl fancies him, so it's alright.

albrecht

Quote from: West of the Rockies on August 13, 2015, 09:53:35 AM
Damn... Putin is a putz.  Friggin' poseur.
Though it would be fun to see ultimate narcissists Trump and Putin going after each other in photo ops and debates.

Stellar

Quote from: Tarbaby on August 13, 2015, 11:01:47 AM
that doesn't sound like a very Christian fucking attitude. And I won't have you talking that way about my dad.

Christians are warriors for the truth, I admit I'm not always right, but I do have excellent intuition and yes Donald Trump is 100% fired and will not make it as a President for he is a complete asshole :) If he ever belittles Christ again I hope that he goes down one level lower in Dante's inferno.

Quick Karl

The world of more frightened of Putin and Trump, then they are of Obuttlick...

Not because they are marauding murderers, but because they will fuck you up if you fuck with them.

Obuttfuck is so fucking clueless and anti-America that it is sickening. The Generals should have had him shot long ago.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Stellar on August 14, 2015, 06:35:42 PM
Christians are warriors for the truth, I admit I'm not always right, but I do have excellent intuition and yes Donald Trump is 100% fired and will not make it as a President for he is a complete asshole :) If he ever belittles Christ again I hope that he goes down one level lower in Dante's inferno.

You tell em champ.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod