Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 17, 2017, 08:59:39 PM
Racist bastard!

Yes he is. No surprises there Shirley?

The man's a legend.

He was resting, why he offered.

albrecht

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 08:40:17 PM
What you outline is a direct result of Trump post the election. He may not have sought the neo nazis (let's call them what they are shall we?), But they certainly warmed to his promises at the time. If there's qustions about where he stands on Russia hacking US servers, its because of his obfuscation on tne matter; oh and his twatter rants slagging off the US IS.

If Trump is being fucked over for not draining the swamp ( his mantra), its because he's seen to be filling it up. If he's seen to be reneging on pretty much all that got him in, its because he is reneging. As has been said before, he's chased the car, and now he's caught it, he hasn't a clue what to do with it.
Obama must be very, very powerful or really, really ineffective. The media would tell you that he was able, based on the voting results, to convert so many people and areas that voted for him, twice, into rabidly racist, neo-NAZIs who supported Trump!

Anyone disappointed, aside from you leftists or Clinton/Bernie, in Trump they are pretty odd- since he hasn't even been in office yet. It is going to be a fun few years until folks get used to it. As I said, he is not my first choice and waaay too soft on issues like immigration, States's rights, etc for me and has suspicious connections to Hollywood etc but anybody but Clinton and he is appointing mainly good people (though Carson is a bit batty. Seems good on policy but strange- who gets upset when people don't believe you when you claim to have attacked your mother or tried to stab someone?  :o)

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 17, 2017, 08:36:25 PM
Yeah that's Herman Melville's description of a "Nantucket Sleigh Ride" too.  K_Dubb brought the term "St. Petersburg Sleighride" up and my degenerate cousin Ralph just naturally thought it must be something homoerotic having to do with urination.  But, I can't get an answer out of K_Dubb.
Maybe he's participating in a spelling bee somewhere or something.

Tell Cousin Ralph that sometimes a sleigh ride is just that. At least I hope so, or else this beloved children's classic might actually be very disturbing and we just didn't know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PpJEwCFI20

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2017, 09:02:38 PM
...who gets upset when people don't believe you when you claim to have attacked your mother or tried to stab someone?  :o)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2017, 09:02:38 PM
Obama must be very, very powerful or really, really ineffective. The media would tell you that he was able, based on the voting results, converted so many people and areas that voted for him, twice, into rabidly racist, neo-NAZIs who supported Trump!

Converted? Trump didn't get the popular vote, nor did all those who could vote, did so. So Trump got in on a minority from a less than complete elegible electorate. And a small proportion of his supporters are neo nazis. They're going to be the pissed off ones to begin with.

Anyone disappointed, aside from you leftists or Clinton/Bernie, in Trump they are pretty odd- since he hasn't even been in office yet. It is going to be a fun few years. As I said, he is not my first choice and waaay too soft on issues like immigration, States's rights, etc for me and has suspicious connections to Hollywood etc but anybody but Clinton and he is appointing mainly good people (though Carson is a bit batty. Seems good on policy but strange- who gets upset when people don't believe you when you claim to have attacked your mother or tried to stab someone?  :o)

He's set some of his stall out, agreed, not all. But the prime things he preached he's wound back or watered down. No mention since the election of deporting two million crims in his first hour in office. Or all those trrrsts.

Nope, instead, the very organisations that could help him do both, he's shat on, publically.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 09:00:44 PM
You missed the point again. Terrible habit. They fire more than AK47's, therefore you won't be involved, because (fill in the blank).

no clue what you are talking about

albrecht

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 09:08:55 PM
the very organisations that could help him do both, he's shat on, publically.

Never stop doing your comedy, pud. You're hilarious!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 17, 2017, 09:15:16 PM

I don't think he really does either.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 17, 2017, 09:15:16 PM

No. And that's why we'd be facing the Russians and not you. You'd be a liability.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 09:18:23 PM
No. And that's why we'd be facing the Russians and not you. You'd be a liability.

Add delusions of grandeur to the list too.  :D

albrecht

Converted? Trump didn't get the popular vote, nor did all those who could vote, did so. So Trump got in on a minority from a less than complete elegible electorate. And a small proportion of his supporters are neo nazis. They're going to be the pissed off ones to begin with.

He's set some of his stall out, agreed, not all. But the prime things he preached he's wound back or watered down. No mention since the election of deporting two million crims in his first hour in office. Or all those trrrsts.

Nope, instead, the very organisations that could help him do both, he's shat on, publically.
Even the Washington Post, a very pro Obama, pro Clinton, pro "DC Swamp" paper, admits it:
These former Obama strongholds sealed the election for Trump
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/obama-trump-counties/

Since Trump is Hitler (not actually but a Hitler wanna-be or exposing his views)
Was elected due to racist, neo-NAZIs
But counties (people) who voted for Obama voted for Trump
Than somehow Obama voters, somehow, became racist neo-NAZIs under his own administration
Q.E.D.
;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2017, 09:16:00 PM
Never stop doing your comedy, pud. You're hilarious!  ;D

If only! Although I have to say, I'd love be in the intel briefings (if he isn't too busy on the sunbed or tweeting) as he back peddles and claims he didn't say the CIA are liars. That might be fun.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 17, 2017, 06:08:18 PM
Okay, are you going to tell me what a St. Petersburg Slayride is or not.  A Google search turned up nothing and my degenerate cousin Ralph is threatening to tell everyone that I post on BelGab if I don't get him an answer.  Surely you of all people know what it is (and no I'm not calling you Shirley.)

Please feel free to correct any misspellings.

Ahem.  Well, in these cases the bare facts of the matter tend to look rather garish when the lights are turned on, so I shall confine myself to allusion:

The name refers to the famed triple harness of the troika and the act itself recalls the passage from Pushkin which catches the driver's exhilaration at the sting of icy spray kicked up by the outer horses who, unique to that conveyance, are propelled by a different gait.  For true connoisseurs, the plumes and postillion's jackets are not optional.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2017, 09:20:00 PM
Add delusions of grandeur to the list too.  :D

Yeah, many enemies have thought that very same thing and had their ass ripped open. But it suits our lads, they love a scrap.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 09:22:47 PM
Yeah, many enemies have thought that very same thing and had their ass ripped open. But it suits our lads, they love a scrap.

About your "lads" erm... things have changed since 1939 you might want to rethink your strategy

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on January 17, 2017, 09:03:23 PM
Tell Cousin Ralph that sometimes a sleigh ride is just that. At least I hope so, or else this beloved children's classic might actually be very disturbing and we just didn't know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PpJEwCFI20

Okay truth be known, cousin Ralphy was dropped on his head a few times when he was small.  He lives in the attic and we only take him out for medical and dental appointments.  He's very big and when he's denied something he goes beserk and busts up the furniture. When he gets like that we have to call in animal control to have him darted. He scares the shit out of me and I'm fearless. So just take that for what it's worth.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2017, 09:20:33 PM
Even the Washington Post, a very pro Obama, pro Clinton, pro "DC Swamp" paper, admits it:
These former Obama strongholds sealed the election for Trump
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/obama-trump-counties/

Since Trump is Hitler (not actually but a Hitler wanna-be or exposing his views)
Was elected due to racist, neo-NAZIs
But counties (people) who voted for Obama voted for Trump
Than somehow Obama voters, somehow, became racist neo-NAZIs under his own administration
Q.E.D.
;)

Not Hitler, more Saladin. Shoot the messenger if the news is not favourable. I didn't say they became neo nazis; nor that they were the majority. But the neo nazis who voted, didn't vote Clinton.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 17, 2017, 09:26:23 PM
About your "lads" erm... things have changed since 1939 you might want to rethink your strategy

Who mentioned 1939?  Although you make a good point, you got there at half time.

WOTR

Wow.  I thought it was he who enjoyed the occasional golden shower while in Russia?

Video of "one president, no cup later?"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: WOTR on January 17, 2017, 09:29:39 PM
Wow.  I thought it was he who enjoyed the occasional golden shower while in Russia?

Number ones he enjoys. But he leaves number twos for his friends, but they don't enjoy it.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 09:28:38 PM
Who mentioned 1939?  Although you make a good point, you got there at half time.

We thought your lads could handle it, guess not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyvhMHDi6Mo

albrecht

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 09:27:02 PM
Not Hitler, more Saladin. Shoot the messenger if the news is not favourable. I didn't say they became neo nazis; nor that they were the majority. But the neo nazis who voted, didn't vote Clinton.
Ha. Now THAT is a CT or "fake news" I haven't heard- Trump is a Muslim!? Who was famed, besides fighting infidels and fellow Muzzies and seizing much territory but also was generous and gave away so much of his money to his subjects?! Now you are really, really reaching.

Dr. MD MD

What happened to Al Sharpton?! He used to be morbidly obese and now he looks like he's dying from AIDS.  :o

albrecht

Quote from: News Justin on January 17, 2017, 09:28:38 PM
If not for the Russians, as always with the Empire subjects from foreign lands, and Hitler not listening to wiser generals you wouldn't have lasted for long. Granted our, possibly illegal for a time, assistance financially and etc, and later actual involvement, as you point out, helped a lot, the Russians and bad military decisions by Hitler and some of his high-staff won the war- or at least taken much of the British Isles, though it would've been bloody. I'm not sure in history if a such a vast Empire has crumbled so quickly. Though this is not for the cowardice of the British people but likely more due to modern weaponry, communications, and trying to hold such a "diverse" population together and trying to maintain a rigid class and racial structure.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2017, 09:34:13 PM
What happened to Al Sharpton?! He used to be morbidly obese and now he looks like he's dying from AIDS.  :o

Because he is

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2017, 09:34:13 PM
That's Racist.

peace
Hog

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 17, 2017, 09:33:55 PM
Ha. Now THAT is a CT or "fake news" I haven't heard- Trump is a Muslim!? Who was famed, besides fighting infidels and fellow Muzzies and seizing much territory but also was generous and gave away so much of his money to his subjects?! Now you are really, really reaching.

But denied the Christians were coming. The metaphor is Trump denies what he chooses not to see. Now you can take the view that's okay for a POTUS,  but I think most wouldn't. He's a child in an old man's body.