• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on November 04, 2020, 01:53:50 AM
Heather just learned the truth from her regular caller Maker.
This should be widely understood by the public tomorrow.

Fill me in, please. I have arranged all this, just so you can explain it all to me here. And I have no wish to miss out on someone's final important message to me--I was just supposed to leave for a date, but I'm sure she'll continue to wait.

This is important.

Jackstar

Quote from: SoSad on November 08, 2020, 08:10:06 PM
It's getting quite serious and bizarre.

The rough Beast is on his way at last.

Innerreach

THE HAMMER voting fraud software - Live 8pm w/General Mclnerney & Marry Fanning @ www.livestream.com/wvwtv

K_Dubb

Quote from: Catsmile on November 08, 2020, 09:40:51 PM
#SoItBegins...

Now that's what I call praxis!  Power to the people!

Catsmile

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 08, 2020, 09:54:45 PM

You can call him Corn Pop also!
I don't think he gives a malarkey!

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 08, 2020, 09:54:45 PM

...and wear a damn mask!

Biden's first move as president-elect? Mask mandate for all
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-first-move-as-president-elect-mask-mandate-for-all-heres-how-he-plans-on-doing-it

I think Der Kommisar is going to quickly get reacquainted with the phrase "Herding Cats".   

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on November 08, 2020, 10:00:17 PM

https://youtu.be/NpMWDCX1yMI

He’s obviously crazy. There’s absolutely no evidence of what he’s saying. Know how I know? Because the MSM isn’t talking about it. Absolutely no evidence...

Absolutely no evidence.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 08, 2020, 10:17:59 PM
...and wear a damn mask!

Biden's first move as president-elect? Mask mandate for all
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-first-move-as-president-elect-mask-mandate-for-all-heres-how-he-plans-on-doing-it

I think Der Kommisar is going to quickly get reacquainted with the phrase "Herding Cats".

Harris’s first move?

Innerreach

HA! Perhaps I should have done my research a little better, of course you are correct sir. As a matter of fact, I think I'll just tune in to MSM from now on... Seems, that would be the easier thing to do... I mean, they have fancy suits and everything!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 08, 2020, 10:23:31 PMHe’s obviously crazy. There’s absolutely no evidence of what he’s saying. Know how I know? Because the MSM isn’t talking about it. Absolutely no evidence...

Absolutely no evidence.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6n7tMiHo38

Young Pharaoh doing gods work and banishing slave ass nigga energy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKQiO6mj46w

"You sound like you're supporting Trump"

"Nigga I'm supporting MATH, fuck that shit nigga"

lol

Silphion

Bᴀɴᴀɴᴀ Fᴏʟʟɪᴇꜱ: Tʜᴇ Mᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏꜰ Aʟʟ Cᴏʟᴏʀ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴꜱ

"A gaming exercise of the perfect, indigenous color revolution, code-named Blue, was leaked from a major think tank established in the imperial lands that first designed the color revolution concept."

https://www.globalresearch.ca/banana-follies-mother-color-revolutions/5728737

Innerreach

In light of recent revelations, I think this will fit well in this thread.

https://youtu.be/LSfnSeY-OLk

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Innerreach on November 08, 2020, 08:33:01 PM
THE HAMMER voting fraud software - Live 8pm w/General Mclnerney & Marry Fanning @ www.livestream.com/wvwtv

If this were true CNN would be reporting on it.

Jackstar

Quote from: RUBINI MAGIC on November 04, 2020, 08:33:32 AM
WAR
ALL THERE IS LEFT

Wow, no hashtags. Someone must have been pretty taken aback. Shocked and flabbergasted, even.

I think there is quite a bit left beyond "WAR" however. I mean, seriously--we went over this, time and time again. Did I stutter? I think not. Now, let's check these command tone statements for integrity:

# WiggaGay AzzarrreaaSMMjackstarLOVERS4SatansServiceOfRINGTONEZ
#Fagstar Apologizes to himself only with a Cell Phone Stolen by Cat Killers from (MOSSAD JBINI) Mommy Bonez w/ A1-Sauce Lickity Dawgs GOOGLE VOICE espionage SABOTAGE

The rest of them are either trash, or, not my area. These two, however, point to a strong desire--which I had already noted--in someone to swap Azzerae for Grapefruit. That "someone" being not me. I suppose it is possible that Grapefruit wanted to swap me for Azzerae, but, once again--I am not "swappable." What am I, livestock for horse traders? Well, no, I am not. It would be different if I were lacking in integrity or self-determination, but last I checked, I am doing pretty good on those qualities.

It is a bit chilling to consider what would have happened, had I been lacking at all. So, let us not, because I was not and am not. Further, the only thing I lost when my phone was stolen was, ultimately, $200 and some soft-focus nude shots of Grapefruit that had not yet been uploaded to the cloud--loss of hardware is something that was easy to plan for, so I did... several years ago.

The advantage to knowing who one is cannot be overstated in this case. Now, I never thought that I would ever be subjected to this kind of garbage in my life, largely because this is a whole lot of wild energy that previously had been outside my realm of experience. However, Grapefruit has seen a lot more energies than I have--she has traveled the oceans of the world. She has explored remote landscapes in search of rare life. She has been sung of by musty sea captains in salty waterfront bars.

Meanwhile, I've mostly just been confined to the neurosphere and The Internet. I've traveled a lot, but largely within the inner realms, which nicely complements Grapefruit's experiences in the outer. So I am not as readily mislead by a deliberate mixing up of perceptions as one might otherwise be.

For example, I am clear that Azzerae and Grapefruit are wildly disparate beings, and I know each of them well enough not to mistake one for the other--how could that happen? I hear you asking... don't ask--and the loss of irretrievable data from the phone is a matter of complete inconsequentiality to me. For one thing, I have plenty of softcare nudie shots of Grapefruit left on the cloud, and so am not lacking, and for another... I met and fell in love with her before I ever, ever saw what she looked like, and so I could not possibly be concerned for the loss of some records of her physical beauty.

I have already considered that she will eventually wither and age and die, like all the rest of us mortal flesh, and I have already come to accept this. I am not mesmerized by physical reality, as so many become in this world drenched in false glitter and ersatz reality. Oh no--I am all about the real, the irreplaceable, and Grapefruit is IT.

Unless, of course, she has contracted herpes. I'd find a way to replace her pretty quick at that point. And yet--how likely is that? I don't think she's an easy slut with anyone but me... and let me tell you, as is plainly evidenced by all this falderal I have been working through, she ain't all that easy, either.

Which is just how I like it. Not easy, no herpes, plays chess--I am a simple man, with simple desires, and an exquisite sense of taste.

WAR
ALL THERE IS LEFT

I'll be honest: I wish I could have been there. I bet they thought it was gonna be a landslide for Trump, and instead, it was like Fleetwood Mac. I bet it really ruined the mood. That's too bad.

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on November 09, 2020, 01:02:51 AM
In light of recent revelations, I think this will fit well in this thread.

hxxps://youtu.be/LSfnSeY-OLk

What are you, fucking high? 90 minutes of painful distraction is the last thing that fits well here. It's possible that you were allowed to escape from finishing school a little far too early.

That being said, I suppose you did not know any better, but I am going to caution you on the use of this justification: it's starting to get a little too much play around these parts, honestly.

Catsmile

#WherezTheBeef?!
#WherezTheBidenLaptop?!
#WherezTheBun?!
#NothingBurgers
#StillWaiting... 🐘