• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Innerreach

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 01:28:44 AMo GO AND FUCK YOURSELF NOW, and stop whining !!!

We aren't Hot-fix: He isn't whining, but you didn't research facts again. IE- PAY ATTENTION

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on November 07, 2020, 01:52:21 AM
We aren't Hot-fix: He isn't whining, but you didn't research facts again. IE- PAY ATTENTION

You’re talking to someone who would have to study very hard just to qualify as an idiot. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 07, 2020, 01:50:54 AM
Even sleepy Joe Biden has left his room more times than nasty nappy-headed nurse MDMD.

I didn’t post here all day and most of the night but whenever I do post here you’re right here that moment to respond. Incel confirmed.

Corona Kitty

*wiping your father's ass all day*

Beyond Confirmed.

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on November 07, 2020, 01:28:56 AM
Wow, guess I finally got your attention.

You were supposed to call me for like the last 10 weeks. Every time I think of you, I think... "Is she not getting it or is she not getting it?" Now finally I throw a whole gallon of shitsplat on the wall and now you're going to give me a one off and act like it's me draggin'? Yeah, no, u.

Look around at the world. Look at the state of things. You know how that happened? You left me alone, and late. Now look what you made me do. I talked to a homeless man today with missing his back brake and a kneecap and all I want to do is listen to music and he couldn't understand why a $35 phone wouldn't play YouTube, I tried to explain to him it's because the world is a fallen world, and then I had to explain that there's always something we could do, and then I just left to go tell you people was really going on, because at the moment it's all I can do.

Actually there's one more thing I can do: give up worry about typos while typing on a f****** Android device. This is it folks: cats and dogs, living together, mass hysteria, master stereo, blaster ammo.

I can't never learn to deal with this not fixing typos thing. I feel like Kermit without his collar, or Grapefruit without her cripple cane, except not the lurching agony part, just the tremendous embarrassment had knowing people are seeing me not looking my best at all important times, like strutting around and looking good time. It's an important time. Someone's got to grab that time. I've already got a double handful, and it's thinking about starting to smoke.

I told that moron a month ago two months ago get the varenicline. Asshole. I understand, barely why they put Native Americans on reservations, what I don't understand is why they don't put Italians on them, that seems like that would save us a lot of trouble in the long run as well as a short run. And don't don't lie, it would be fun. For the whole family!

Jackstar

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 01:59:24 AM
So, ASSERA,

BENCHED BENCHED BENCHED

I don't need to make a big deal of this. Someone get on the picklock skill, or just feed him some oatmeal with some test added.

I don't have time for this. Do I have to do everything around here? Still? That seems odd.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Corona Kitty on November 07, 2020, 01:57:16 AM
*wiping your father's ass all day*

Beyond Confirmed.

Never met your own father.

Confirmed.

Jackstar

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 01:55:20 AM
I never read his shit long post... and I'm not planing too.
He always whines when he posts long boring shit.

ladies and gentlemen: in case you were wondering why codetalking is so important, it's because it's to get rid of this guy. he has no clue and he's so pissed and no one will tell him you know why cuz he doesn't know how to say please or wash his anus.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, just go do it over there. You're not helping.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 02:02:06 AM
I think I know why Dr.NiggerMan likes so much wiping his nigger father ass. He likes to play with his shit. It's his fetish.
Tootsie likes to put turds in her mouth, DrMD likes to play with them.

Nurse Miguel

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 02:02:59 AM
ladies and gentlemen: in case you were wondering why codetalking is so important, it's because it's to get rid of this guy. he has no clue and he's so pissed and no one will tell him you know why cuz he doesn't know how to say please or wash his anus.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, just go do it over there. You're not helping.

We got Nurse Miguel to wipe his ass.

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on November 07, 2020, 01:28:56 AM
I didn't know my cringe was your kryptonite.

I've been sitting here posting for what is it two three hours I forget, and I haven't read a single f****** post besides yours. I've just been spewing it out because that's what people do around here right? Get a s*** out a bunch of stuff if they don't bother the fact check right? Sorry I got to stop. I'm just teasing. I just want to see what happened. Hey can I suck your dick a little? I'mma have to do this initiation ritual next week I don't know yet I'm hoping not but I might want to be ready and... Look my second choice is Uncle Duke, and I know there's a line so I thought I'd ask you to get safety on lockdown in case he has a stroke in the middle or something.

I'll come to think that he's definitely going to have a stroke in the middle. Oof da.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 01:56:03 AMIncel confirmed.

Incel HOTFIX: Imbecile confirmed_ [Status-_Ready-_] Appropriated_ Searching->>........... [Completed] - <<<Confirmed>>>

Dr. MD MD

Well, I guess these two faggots want to talk dirty to each other now. Disgusting! When did this place turn into a Mexican bathhouse?! I’m out!! ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: K_Dubb on November 03, 2020, 06:48:50 PM
THANK YOU

In three... two... one... you're gonna get piles.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 07, 2020, 02:08:30 AM
I’m out!! ::)

You are definitely not doing that right.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 02:28:14 AM

You are definitely not doing that right.

You used to be cool. ::)

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 02:05:06 AMI haven't read a single f****** post besides yours.

Why do ** I keep talking to myself? Just because the Sputnik was never revised beyond the Soviet 3's strategic traversing of 600 km doesn't subjugate my hearts intentionality or directive. We are but a one sum of two distinct parts, equally operating in two whole parts, as one. Unification isn't my best quality, but be it far from me to cast dispersions upon my second half as condemnation in hopes for fulfilling total unification. That would be a slippery saddle riding insanity slope that even the most tolerable jockey would refrain from. I concede us, as truthfully one.

Happy Valentines

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 02:06:27 AM
Nurse Miquel always licks my ass after he wipes it.

Male nurses are fags.

Silphion

Came for the political analysis,
Stayed for the old soap opera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P13dfEKK6_Y

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on November 07, 2020, 02:28:14 AM

You are the difference between "puissant" and 'pissant".

Taaroa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZITP93pqtdQ

Not sure if this was from this election cycle or not...

Quote from: Taaroa on November 07, 2020, 05:18:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZITP93pqtdQ

Not sure if this was from this election cycle or not...

The minor party debates are always a hoot. One of my all time fave minor party candidates was John Hagelin of the Natural Law Party.
Pop to 3:10 and listen to his health care plan.  It's basically making George Senda watch a class that will tell him to not eat so much Red Baron Pizza, which he'll listen to and become a lean, mean, healthy machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVy7PTEDKi8

So what is going down at the landscaping company in Philly?  It's gonna be some David Icke shit, isn't?  I'm scared thread. Hold me.........

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 07, 2020, 09:40:16 AM
So what is going down at the landscaping company in Philly?  It's gonna be some David Icke shit, isn't?  I'm scared thread. Hold me.........

I'm still waiting to hear about the DHS sting with the ballots, I'm not holding out much hope for this.

And hold yourself, you filthy beast!!

Quote from: KJh on November 07, 2020, 10:09:06 AM
Will that very special guest be SATAN Himself.
17 second address by Trump's handler.

Well let's see if Old Scratch himself shows up at the presser.  I was hoping for lizard people but I'm pretty much down for anything at this point.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H10wZ4SszM