Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.



paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 12, 2021, 02:10:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTg1ynIPGls

When will VP Harris be impeached for encouraging violence against the government and threatening our democracy?
It's okay.  She's ((black)).



albrecht

"Sullivan's lawyer, Steven Kiersh, argued this week in court that his client was a journalist and not an agent provocateur."  Kiersh, every time. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/insurgence-usa-cnn-nbc-capitol-riot-footage


https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/insurgence-usa-founder-indicted-doj-jailed-capitol-riot-trial

"revealing a $35,000 payment to Sullivan from CNN for video license usage spanning from Jan. 6 through Jan. 13, a $35,000 payment from NBC Universal Media dated Jan. 27, a $5,000 undated payment for “footage of the siege of the Capitol” citing his Twitter page to be used on Showtime’s The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth, and a $2,375 payment from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation dated Jan. 27."





K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on February 19, 2021, 03:29:29 PM
"Sullivan's lawyer, Steven Kiersh, argued this week in court that his client was a journalist and not an agent provocateur."  Kiersh, every time. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/insurgence-usa-cnn-nbc-capitol-riot-footage


https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/insurgence-usa-founder-indicted-doj-jailed-capitol-riot-trial

"revealing a $35,000 payment to Sullivan from CNN for video license usage spanning from Jan. 6 through Jan. 13, a $35,000 payment from NBC Universal Media dated Jan. 27, a $5,000 undated payment for “footage of the siege of the Capitol” citing his Twitter page to be used on Showtime’s The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth, and a $2,375 payment from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation dated Jan. 27."

Isn't this the guy who was supposedly with a CNN employee inside?  This is the same reason the best video from all those Portland riots showed up on Ruptly -- CNN was licking their chops.  Now he seems like he wants to be a fear-porn hustler like Andy NGO et al.  And there is a new guy, Brandon Gutenshlanger or something like that, who actually seems to be there in most cases instead of NGO lifting other people's content.

Quote“We are on the frontlines, giving you unedited raw footage, photos, and news of the insurrection here in America,” Sullivan’s website now claims. “Revealing the truth about Antifa and BLM's communist plans to overthrow democracy. Exposing the sinister motives of Proud Boys and Right-Wing militias as they plot to topple the government. Welcome to the revolution.”

The biggest provocateur was Trumpiepoo, though; I have no idea what he thought this fiasco was going to accomplish other than to get his diehards squashed like bugs.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 05:55:10 PM
Isn't this the guy who was supposedly with a CNN employee inside?  This is the same reason the best video from all those Portland riots showed up on Ruptly -- CNN was licking their chops.  Now he seems like he wants to be a fear-porn hustler like Andy NGO et al.  And there is a new guy, Brandon Gutenshlanger or something like that, who actually seems to be there in most cases instead of NGO lifting other people's content.

The biggest provocateur was Trumpiepoo, though; I have no idea what he thought this fiasco was going to accomplish other than to get his diehards squashed like bugs.

I think I finally understand why you love fascists so much. It’s because you’re a spineless weakling. You look to government to be strong for you. You couldn’t squash anyone like a bug, probably not even a bug...but if you could get a government that would...oh boy!

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2021, 06:00:39 PM
I think I finally understand why you love fascists so much. It’s because you’re a spineless weakling. You look yo government to be strong for you. You couldn’t squash anyone like a bug, probably not even a bug...but if you could get a government that would...oh boy!

HEY I have two 45-lb dumbbells that say you're wrong, butterball!

but my back is kind of sore today  :-[

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 06:10:19 PM
HEY I have two 45-lb dumbbells that say you're wrong, butterball!

but my back is kind of sore today  :-[

That comes from not having a spine.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 19, 2021, 06:16:50 PM
That comes from not having a spine.

I'm weak because I always go through the proper door  :-\ unlike some people


Dr. MD MD

Quote from: K_Dubb on February 19, 2021, 06:25:51 PM
I'm weak because I always go through the proper door  :-\ unlike some people

I wouldn’t matter if you did because you have no spine. :-\


pate

This thread should really be moved to the Archive & locked, the Fake Noosery almost drips around this subject!

Much like a small chile (sacre-bleu) if eyes in front of those persnickity [sic] Georgia Guidstones theythe hobo elite blew up becux, raisins.

Hear, Musaks:


-p

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod