• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Election Night 2020

Started by MV/Liberace!, November 03, 2020, 06:41:03 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on November 06, 2020, 07:00:55 AM
No.  Stop thinking in black and white.  That is child level logic.

There is always a level of electoral fraud.  What counts is how much, and did it make a difference.  Typically this amounts to a finger on the scale.  The level and extent of improbably to impossible voting is off the charts and ridiculous.  Even asking the question is telling.

What is different in 2020 is that the whole hand is on the scale and maxing it out.  Dems got greedy and ate the whole cake.

He has the IQ of a slow child. Same with his bum buddy, myke deacon.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 10:33:28 AM
I just killed Dr.MD

LOL! You couldn’t harm a fly. The fly would literally bitch slap you to death. ;D

Your mother = whore

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 11:26:49 AM
Trump and his circle became too cocky.
We need change in the White House.
Trump had his chance but he blew it.
FUCK HIM NOW.
I voted for him in 2016 but not this year.

How are you able to vote in our election being Mongolian? ???

Gd5150

Never stop counting! We got til the end of January! Biden’s gonna take Michigan and Pennsylvania and Georgia and Texas and Florida and Kansas and Wyoming and Mississippi! Well keep them counting til it’s a 57 state landslide! Yeeeeeah!

albrecht

Quote from: malachi.martini on November 06, 2020, 04:51:35 PM

Absolutely foaming at the mouth, lol.
Does Amazon sell Chinese manufactured guillotines on PRIME free-shipping?

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2020, 05:10:42 PM
Does Amazon sell Chinese manufactured guillotines on PRIME free-shipping?

VC

The 2020 election is discredited by a fake MSM media and their faked polls. McCain got revenge from the grave, and Trump is only to blame for Arizona and Nevada. Trump should have stoked NV's destroyed economy by killing Biden with his planned Shut Down and by sending Pence to heal wounds in AZ.

Trump has given The Republican Party a way to transform to help the working class and bring back jobs from China and shut down illegal alien southern border crossings.

Trump is lucky to lose the 2020 election with economy not able to recover for years to come with a radical House able to bloc his agenda.

Let the Democrats self-destruct with Open Borders and raising taxes and shutting down the economy with lock downs. A Republication Senate can do a prevent-defense in the meantime.

If Trump loses GA and AZ, then he is a loser by not winning those Republican states. No excuses!

This is Trump's only way to comeback... in 2024.

He's lost 2020 once all the legal votes are counted. Better not be a sore loser and accept defeat once the state elections are certified by December.

Juan

Alito just ordered Pennsylvania to segregate the late arriving ballots.

Asuka Langley

I am glad the Covid-19 scam can finally end. The price of everything is going to go up but it will be fun watching the poorfags that voted for Biden to starve and become homeless LOL!

>MFW $6 gasoline tho

Asuka Langley

It will be funny when Kim Jong Un starts trolling the shit out of Biden. Kim seemed to like Drumpf, Biden will probably try to nuke him.

Innerreach

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 04:21:59 AMOK, if Trump is claiming that American voting system is a fraud, then his win in 2016 was fraudulent also.

The fraud is coming from the left though?

Catsmile

#NEWSFLASH!!!

Proof of a deep state operation to coax Commander-in-chief Bone Spurs from his bunker.
       #StayTuned!

Corona Kitty

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 10:26:20 PM
I killed DrMD for few reasons.
1). We just discovered that he is a nigger, a black man, who all those years on Bellgab was pretending to be a white guy.
2). He insulted you and called you bad names. You are one of the nicest pussies here and that smelly nigger disrespected you.
3). He is not funny and very boring and monotones. Reaping same insults all the time. He is not creative.
4). DrMD has bad teeth and his mouth smells like dog shit.
There were other reasons...why I killed that piece of shitbag...
I went quietly behind him (it was quite easy to pick a lock in his door) when he was sitting at his desk by his computer and I grabbed him by his head,
I put my fingers deep into his eyeballs and I tilted his head backwards, to expose his throat, and I slid my knife over it, and I pushed him forward to avoid being sprinkled by his blood.
I spat at his twisting in agony fat body, watching him grabbing his neck with blood bursting between his fingers.
I smiled with sadistic grin and I left. His legs were kicking frantically under the desk...

Nurse MD has been defecated on just the way he likes it.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 10:26:20 PM
I killed DrMD for few reasons.
1). We just discovered that he is a nigger, a black man, who all those years on Bellgab was pretending to be a white guy.
2). He insulted you and called you bad names. You are one of the nicest pussies here and that smelly nigger disrespected you.
3). He is not funny and very boring and monotones. Reaping same insults all the time. He is not creative.
4). DrMD has bad teeth and his mouth smells like dog shit.
There were other reasons...why I killed that piece of shitbag...
I went quietly behind him (it was quite easy to pick a lock in his door) when he was sitting at his desk by his computer and I grabbed him by his head,
I put my fingers deep into his eyeballs and I tilted his head backwards, to expose his throat, and I slid my knife over it, and I pushed him forward to avoid being sprinkled by his blood.
I spat at his twisting in agony fat body, watching him grabbing his neck with blood bursting between his fingers.
I smiled with sadistic grin and I left. His legs were kicking frantically under the desk...

His mom, brig, will be so upset. It's difficult to lose a child. We should do something nice for the old bat.

paladin1991

Quote from: SredniVashtar on November 05, 2020, 04:36:20 PM
When you qualify for your Fag Card does it come with an unlimited selection of these pansy gifs? Asking for MD.

Why?  Did it work differently for you in jolly faggoty old england.

paladin1991

Quote from: Catsmile on November 05, 2020, 09:34:44 PM
#I'llJustLeaveThisHereForThePro-LifeCrowd

Hahahahahaha.   Pro Life here.   That's some funny shit. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on November 05, 2020, 10:42:25 PM
Wow! That’s quite the diagnosis, ZaZa. :D

P.S. Your mom’s still a whore. ;)

Hey, *snaps fingers*  that's right!  Quick, somebody go in the men's and read her number off the wall.  And who's in for a gangbang?  Anybody?   

Innerreach

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 08:29:31 PMLOL
I'm sure people in Venezuela are happy that Trump and Pompeo got kicked in the teeth.

I can't wait to swing in and let you know later, just how wrong you were. Keep on singing though, this is your small window for a victory dance.

paladin1991

Quote from: KJh on November 06, 2020, 11:26:49 AM
Trump and his circle became too cocky.
We need change in the White House.
Trump had his chance but he blew it.
FUCK HIM NOW.
I voted for him in 2016 but not this year.
Did you write in your vote for paladin's cock, again?