XXII

Started by AZZERAE, August 18, 2020, 10:43:44 AM

AZZERAE

you know what to do wit' it

Ciardelo

Quick! To the Jackmobile!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 18, 2020, 10:43:44 AM

QuoteSCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): "Your desires, whether or not you achieve them, will determine who you become," wrote author Octavia E. Butler. Now is a fertile time for you to meditate on that truth. So I dare you to take an inventory of all your major desires, from the noblest to the most trivial. Be honest. If one of your burning yearnings is to have 100,000 followers on Instagram or to eat chocolate-covered bacon that is served to you in bed, admit it. After you're through tallying up the wonders you want most, the next step is to decide if they are essential to you becoming the person you truly want to be. If some aren't, consider replacing them with desires that will be a better influence on you as you evolve.

Twenty-two pages. Plus tip.

AZZERAE

If I get you the "stuff," can we be friends?

I'm searching for Jerry Garcia.

And I'm asking for a friend.

Jackstar

I won't know until I read the 22 pages. Produce them. Along with any more pages that have been added. I can't wait to hear what you've been finding so interesting.

I'll read aloud inside in my outdoors voice.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on August 19, 2020, 01:57:13 AM
I won't know until I read the 22 pages.

Then, I guess neither of us will ever know.

Talk aboot an anticlimax.

AZZERAE

Jay.

I can't keep waiving my fee like this.

If you want the contents of the proverbial medicine bag, you gotta cough up.

Chalk it up to the production costs...

- A

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on August 18, 2020, 09:01:15 PM
Quitter. You don't deserve disclosure. Take your marketing triple-threat and get on back to the rape motor pool, Insect.

This is soooooo Metron2267

Just an insect splat on the windshield distorting any view of disclosure. Bzzzzzzt

Someone (SO) needs to meet your other half that's sooooo upset at 22. Metron22.67

[attachment=1]

AZZERAE

I find it hard not to show you images but my law is to create in secret.

AZZERAE

I promised you a secret, and I will not disappoint you.

Jackstar

Oh for fuck's sake, just grow up, try it, you might like it.

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on August 12, 2020, 03:58:51 AM
You already have about half a dozen times--I simply resurrect you, Flashy anyone necessary (including you, of courses) and then put you right back in your loop.
Then, I Flashy myself: I don't have need-to-know clearance for that kind of thing.

Now, meanwhile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie4fEMGmk9w

How satisfied are you, that "twenty-two pages" is now trending on Twitter? Oh, btw, hi @Jack. You stole my name. Prepare to feel mild, unquenchable fear.

There, that's done now. Everybody take five! I have a podcast to recommend to you all!

Those are the lyrics of ME-star Jacktron crossed lovers...

You certainly do love AzzStab even after your break-up?! ;D

Sooooo gay...

Jackstar

I won't know until I read the 22 pages. Produce them. Along with any more pages that have been added. I can't wait to hear what you've been finding so interesting.

[attachment=1]

I'll read aloud inside in my outdoors voice.

Silphion

Pray tell there, Jack Flash

What is this confounding mystery of the 22 𝑝𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠?
If you could only provide some shrapnel of background
𝑊𝑒 might actually take a sliver of interest or so.

pate

Quote from: Silphion on August 25, 2020, 05:43:23 PM
Pray tell there, Jack Flash

What is this confounding mystery of the 22 𝑝𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑠?
If you could only provide some shrapnel of background
𝑊𝑒 might actually take a sliver of interest or so.

In Deed.  What is the dealio with the 22 mystery pages?

Jackstar

I guess you two can read them and report back to me.

FLY, MY MONKEYS. FLY.

AZZERAE

I SEE YOU PEOPLE TRY TO BITE MY WORK - DISAPPOINTING - FOLLOW YOUR OWN STAR!

Ciardelo

When did the Beave start posting here?

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 31, 2020, 03:41:56 PM

When Eddie Haskell turned him out at the playground men's room.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 31, 2020, 03:41:56 PM

Who the fuck is this Tyler Durden "Beave," my dude?

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 03, 2020, 12:32:20 AM
Who the fuck is this Tyler Durden "Beave," my dude?
Oh, let me tell you how beloved the TV show "Leave it to Beaver" was. It was very very popular back in the day before colour broadcasts. The titular character was nicknamed "Beaver" or affectionately "Beave." It was a wholesome show, enjoyable by the whole family.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 03, 2020, 06:16:07 AM
Oh, let me tell you how beloved the TV show "Leave it to Beaver" was. It was very very popular back in the day before colour broadcasts. The titular character was nicknamed "Beaver" or affectionately "Beave." It was a wholesome show, enjoyable by the whole family.

Gosh, Wally! Azz is making feel all creepy n’ stuff inside. Heck, even Eddy isn’t this bad.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2020, 04:35:57 PM
Gosh, Wally! Azz is making feel all creepy n’ stuff inside. Heck, even Eddy isn’t this bad.
heh heh

Silphion

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 03, 2020, 06:16:07 AM
It was a wholesome show, enjoyable by the whole family.

... and perennially satirized to this day.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 03, 2020, 04:35:57 PM
Gosh, Wally! [insert ME-tron] is making feel all creepy n’ stuff inside. Heck, even Eddy isn’t this bad.

You lost your shit last year calling ME-tron22 a faggot, gee wiz, a zillion times that mommy had to send you to your room grounded lots of times too! Waahhh!

heh heh

Fucking Retards. AzzStab can't even read and comprehend, but his skunks will follow him anywhere. Just like Jacktron and Metron do, sooooo deeply in love. Ad-men, as AzzStab says. Bwahahahaha!

Best retarded autistic aspergers performance faggotry-art on the spectrum I've seen on BG, and that's quite an accomplishment. Congrats Jackstar aka Metron2267 or ME-tron22 and his bottom bitch AzzStab.

I've posted sooooo many times what I've done about reporting AzzStab the biggest pussy fag on BG, but I guess you'all can't read and comprehend. Quote "the problem" faggots!

Next...

It's been golden watching these two idiots play ME-tron22 here at BG. Hilarious that MV allowed it despite the obvious ME-tron that is Jacktron too. ;D :-*

Or, y'all just chasing pussy tail virtue signaling cause no girls come around here for long anyhow. Apparently, just research ME-tron22 and his past... that according to doxxer AzzStab and doxxing himself aka ME-tron! Great theatre and performance art for two fags ongoing love affairs. ::)

Still both are apparent recent criminal doxxers no matter what cover-ups they will play.

[attachment=2,msg1418279]

Jackstar's, or, rather, Metron2267's root account is exposed and its Clown Season alright:

[attachment=3,msg1418279]

[attachment=1,msg1418279]

Fly Monkeys! Bzzt.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Silphion on September 03, 2020, 05:20:35 PM
... and perennially satirized to this day.

Don't be so hard on the beaver, Ward.  :)

VC

Silphion on Yesterday at 06:20:35 PM

Quote from: Ciardelo on September 03, 2020, 07:55:53 PM
Don't be so hard on the beaver, Ward.  :)

Well then, you two need to be next in line to go over to Eddie's house, so he can give you his asperger hard-ons and doxx your sorry asses and kick you in the balls while he pisses you away onto the WWW motherfuckers. That's illegal, btw.

Won't be so amusing if it happened to you two too... would it.

Want to volunteer smug little sheeits enjoying your privacy here...