• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

XXII

Started by AZZERAE, August 18, 2020, 10:43:44 AM

Silphion

Quote from: VC on September 04, 2020, 09:39:08 PM
Silphion on Yesterday at 06:20:35 PM

Well then, you two need to be next in line to go over to Eddie's house, so he can give you his asperger hard-ons and doxx your sorry asses and kick you in the balls while he pisses you away onto the WWW motherfuckers. That's illegal, btw.

Won't be so amusing if it happened to you two too... would it.

Want to volunteer smug little sheeits enjoying your privacy here...

The rue of bitterness stings deep
which doth explain a great deal of your presentment.

AZZERAE

Quote from: VC on September 03, 2020, 05:45:21 PM
I've posted sooooo many times what I've done about reporting AzzStab the biggest pussy fag on BG, but I guess you'all can't read and comprehend. Quote "the problem" faggots!

It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 05, 2020, 04:19:40 AM
It's not paranoia if they're really out to get you.

What the f*** are you; Long John Silver's ghost? Shut the f****** and come up with some new, less ghey material.

P, S,; Hi, hi Humans! Yeah we're here; don't worry.

We are f****** here to f****** help. Semper fidelis.

(look, I know it sounds--and looks--like a cliche, but if you all of you morons can arrange to not panic, things l can do, go a lot smoother for everybody; except for Hillary. That b**** is f****** getting hung up by f****** warp engines. I am not even f****** kidding you. It's going to be f****** EPIC.)

Groupies... you may now submit your nudes. Keep at it, Ladies--believe me, there's some obstacles in play.

However, I can tell you this with AUTHORITY: God WINS, and you can send me nudes. No harm, no foul, no Sin, JUST DO IT. (Jesus says, this will make it TOUGH FOR YOU later, Patriots, so... just, I advise you do it. Yes, of course, I have no idea--just do it!)

COMPANY POLICY. MAKE IT HAPPEN BEAUTY LANES--YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WORK YOU DO HERE. THERE IS MO MORE INHABITANT OF EARTH, BELL GABBER, THAN YOU HAVE ANY CONCEPTION OF IN YOUR EXPERIENCE.

ALSO YOU F****** ARGUE WITH ME, YOU WILL HAVE TO ARGUE WITH MICHAEL (CENSORED). DO YOU THINK YOU F****** WANT THAT?BELIEVE ME... YOU F****** DON'T WANT THAT.

JUST ASK AROUND

coda: Jesus is under selling it. Trust me: don't f****** f*** with me, I WILL FUCKING END YOU, YOU FUCKS

... Company policy.

p.p.p.p.s.: many Bothans died to bring this postcript. See above, re: YOU HAVE NO IDEA... And Jackstar envies you.

I mean, yeah, I love you too but believe me you guys have it SO easy! IGNORANCE is bliss! F*** YOU, you f******!! F*** you!!

AZZERAE

Check the envelope under the door. If only I could spare a Tegretol, you'd live this misery no more.