This Is BellGab: > Random Topics

A proposal for Roswells, Art

(1/13) > >>

pate:
Roz,

Lately I have been contemplating that my semi-feral bachelor state might benefit from blissful domestication. 

This might be yet another Bellgab fantasy, mild insanity or a symptom of the madness of love;  perhaps a tasty melange of the three?  In these difficult times, I find comfort in my longheld conviction that such a sumptuosly beautiful mind as yours must necessarily be held within a similarly beguiling package.

Being the gambling rambler that I am, I feel that I must cast the die.  This lifelong fascination with the mysterious concept of an arranged marriage leads to contemplation of lifting the veil on an adventerous nuptial arrangement.  I embark upon this perhaps quixotic quest with the firm belief of your perfect nubility;  I impossibly dream that you will be convinced upon reading this request that it was written while on a bended knee.

Should this offer be appealing to you, simply provide an appropriate ring-size and a jeweler will be engaged to fashion a suitably tasteful and elegant ornament for your many talented hand.

This bauble will be presented at, and for, your pleasure as further negotiations warrant.

If nothing else, I hope this offer leaves you with at minimum a bemused smile.

Yours,

-p

WOTR:
You had better hope that "they" have repealed rule 37.  :o

Rule 37 states "there are no girls on the internet." Now, I suppose you could argue that you are looking for a "woman" and not a "girl." But I believe that the original "rules of the internet" was not typed out with that expectation.

Anyhow, let me know where you have your wedding registry so that I can pick out something appropriate.   :)

Kidnostad3:

--- Quote from: pate on July 06, 2020, 10:59:49 AM ---Roz,

Lately I have been contemplating that my semi-feral bachelor state might benefit from blissful domestication. 

This might be yet another Bellgab fantasy, mild insanity or a symptom of the madness of love;  perhaps a tasty melange of the three?  In these difficult times, I find comfort in my longheld conviction that such a sumptuosly beautiful mind as yours must necessarily be held within a similarly beguiling package.

Being the gambling rambler that I am, I feel that I must cast the die.  This lifelong fascination with the mysterious concept of an arranged marriage leads to contemplation of lifting the veil on an adventerous nuptial arrangement.  I embark upon this perhaps quixotic quest with the firm belief of your perfect nubility;  I impossibly dream that you will be convinced upon reading this request that it was written while on a bended knee.

Should this offer be appealing to you, simply provide an appropriate ring-size and a jeweler will be engaged to fashion a suitably tasteful and elegant ornament for your many talented hand.

This bauble will be presented at, and for, your pleasure as further negotiations warrant.

If nothing else, I hope this offer leaves you with at minimum a bemused smile.

Yours,

-p

--- End quote ---

Donít forget to obtain her agreement on dowry size and pre-nup provisions before taking a knee. 

K_Dubb:
Do it, Roz!  He's a hottie with a naughty body.    A veritable prince among men. and a man after your own heart -- the impossibly fluffy banana bread pictures he posted, years ago, still haunt my dreams.

ItsOver:
Heh, heh, heh... this should go well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version