• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: whoozit on April 21, 2020, 06:51:45 PM
I am quite concerned that when I log into BellGab I do not see anything about the BellGab comprehensive response to the existential threat of COVID 19.  All other business concerns beat me to death with how much they care and that we all need to work together to survive.  Liberace, how can you not glom onto the biggest marketing campaign opportunity of 2020?  I thought this thing was designed to get you money.  Good day to you sir.

#BellGabCares

ItsOver

I am quite concerned that when I log into BellGab I do not see anything about the BellGab comprehensive response to the existential threat of COVID 19.  All other business concerns beat me to death with how much they care and that we all need to work together to survive.  Liberace, how can you not glom onto the biggest marketing campaign opportunity of 2020?  I thought this thing was designed to get you money.  Good day to you sir.
Great point.  I want to see numerous ads per day on BG, showing Lee hugging random medical providers, LEO's, and mask-making cat ladies, while feeding the poor and telling us all he's better than sliced bread, because he cares so much.  Then we need to see his massive booze-stocked pantry, as he's stuffing his face from his $69,000 fridge, while snickering at all us Art Bell-loving, shut-in, rat-eating dolts.

ItsOver

I almost forgot.  Lee, could you show us how to wash our hands?  Also, is it OK to pick my nose, if I like, do it really fast? 

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2020, 08:23:29 PM
I almost forgot.  Lee, could you show us how to wash our hands?  Also, is it OK to pick my nose, if I like, do it really fast?

He's muslim now...they know how to wash up for Allah!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2020, 08:23:29 PM

No. You should also be careful not to make any noise while eating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNAZmLmyCJk

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on April 21, 2020, 08:24:38 PM
He's muslim now...they know how to wash up for Allah!
Does this mean I have to wash my hands without using my left hand?  This is all so confusing.  I just don't get it.  :'(

chefist

Isn't that the Hindus? Eat with right, butt wipe with left? I agree...no idea this day in age.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2020, 08:57:29 PM
Now they're in to whacking chickens.

https://www.ncr-iran.org/en/news/economy/iran-regime-kills-16-million-chicks-amid-coronavirus-outbreak-and-as-society-starves/

It just gets weirder every day.

Indeed.  Following that logic, with the price per barrel of oil going to negative numbers, they’re going to have to bury that too.  Has anyone ever pumped oil back into the ground? 

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/negative-oil-prices-covid19

GravitySucks

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 22, 2020, 11:56:56 AM
Indeed.  Following that logic, with the price per barrel of oil going to negative numbers, they’re going to have to bury that too.  Has anyone ever pumped oil back into the ground? 

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/04/negative-oil-prices-covid19

They pump it back into the ground all of the time. Into salt domes. That’s how they maintain the strategic petroleum reserve. Trump has been trying to fill it up with cheap oil but the demoncrats blocked the funding.  It would have been less than $4billion to top it off.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 22, 2020, 12:35:21 PM
They pump it back into the ground all of the time. Into salt domes. That’s how they maintain the strategic petroleum reserve. Trump has been trying to fill it up with cheap oil but the demoncrats blocked the funding.  It would have been less than $4billion to top it off.

3.75 billion if he uses a SAM’S Club Master Card.  Democrats would fuck up a free lunch.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: chefist on April 21, 2020, 08:29:15 PM
Isn't that the Hindus? Eat with right, butt wipe with left? I agree...no idea this day in age.

I believe it’s Muslims, Siekes and others in Middle East, South West Asia, India, etc.  That’s why they cut the right hand off as punishment for various crimes.  Lefty doesn’t get to dip into the common bowl.  Talk about social separation.

WOTR

I am getting used to the emails and the blurbs on websites. But one of my suppliers (praxair- compressed gasses) actually called with a prerecorded message today. I started to hang up when I realized it was a computer call- but then it said "praxair", and I thought maybe it was important.

When they started to assure me that they are working to ensure the safety of their customers during COVID, I hung up. They are delivering dozens miniature bombs of explosive gas compressed to a few thousand PSI to the facility and they think I'm concerned about a virus?  :o

Hog

Quote from: WOTR on April 24, 2020, 02:48:31 AM
I am getting used to the emails and the blurbs on websites. But one of my suppliers (praxair- compressed gasses) actually called with a prerecorded message today. I started to hang up when I realized it was a computer call- but then it said "praxair", and I thought maybe it was important.

When they started to assure me that they are working to ensure the safety of their customers during COVID, I hung up. They are delivering dozens miniature bombs of explosive gas compressed to a few thousand PSI and they think I'm concerned about a virus?  :o
I got the same Praxair call, I had just closed our account and gotten our oxy/acetylene and MIG gas cylinders picked up a couple months ago. 

An acetylene bottle left cracked open in a building would level said building. IIRC It's heavier than air, and will fill any lower volume. One spark from a lightswitch and blamo! No more building.
In my younger years we would take balloons and fill them with oxygen and acetylene while the balloon was inside a pumpkin. Put some newspaper around the pumpkin, run a small trail of gasoline to the pumpkin, light and escape to safety. The paper begins to burn and once the balloon lets go BOOM.  It was so loud that neighbours started calling the local grain elevator as they thought they had suffered a dust explosion.

The biggest ones we fired were those huge balloons that had the elastic cord on them and you'd inflate it and then bounce it off your hand in a rapid fashion.  I always though a waterbed bladder would work nicely.

https://youtu.be/W8oPa8WAR_g

I'd hate to guess what would have happened to us pulling that shit these days. 

peace
Hog

whoozit

I used to do something similar when I was a kid.  We would use helium balloons to float the oxy/acetylene balloon into the sky.  A cigarette used as a fuse led to load noises and concerned citizens.  Ahh, the joys of youthful innocence.  Nowadays I would be transported to Gitmo and waterboarded if caught instead of being told to knock it off.

WOTR

Quote from: Hog on April 24, 2020, 03:12:20 AM
I got the same Praxair call, I had just closed our account and gotten our oxy/acetylene and MIG gas cylinders picked up a couple months ago. 

I was thinking about it, and I believe that while praxair does a lot of commercial work, they also deliver medical oxygen to people who are already nearly dead (as well as nursing homes.) I'm guessing that the call was likely aimed at them rather than you or I...

Toad

Liberace, Do you know who changed my avatar name from Jojo to Toad just now?
And why my old Jojo-named posts didn't switch to the new name?
I did request a specific new name a while back.  That never happened.  I would still like it.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Toad on April 26, 2020, 01:32:39 AM
I did request a specific new name a while back.  That never happened.  I would still like it.

It was either K_Dubb or WOTR. They love doing stuff like that, giggling hysterically to themselves. Don't believe those wagging tongues who tell you that there's only one man who owns and controls this forum.

I'm sure it's just an allusion to your fabled skill on the bongos, rather than any suggestion that you're a bloated reptile.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hIMIMSb9mpc

"Bloated reptile" blasts by the mutton muncher aside, I suggest you roll with the new Toad moniker.  Found a great, non-annoying avatar for you and everything.

SredniVashtar

Walks was too shy to ask, but he'd like to change his name to Pubic Louse.

paladin1991

Dammit, Lee!  Her name is SloJo.  Not Toad.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on April 21, 2020, 08:29:15 PM
Isn't that the Hindus? Eat with right, butt wipe with left? I agree...no idea this day in age of rage.

WOTR

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2020, 06:19:16 AM
It was either K_Dubb or WOTR. They love doing stuff like that, giggling hysterically to themselves. Don't believe those wagging tongues who tell you that there's only one man who owns and controls this forum.

Damn it all. You know that was supposed to be a secret! Don't make me take away your PM privileges again.  >:(

Jojo

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2020, 06:19:16 AM

I'm sure it's just an allusion to your fabled skill on the bongos, rather than any suggestion that you're a bloated reptile.
Well, thanks.  I appreciate that.  The neon cosmic toad image was giving me chest pain, lol.

WOTR

Quote from: Jojo on April 27, 2020, 02:10:19 AM
Well, thanks.  I appreciate that.

No problem. Happy to put it back to Jojo. SV was right- K_Dubb was likely laughing uncontrollably when he made the change. I have since PM'd him and chastised him. I believe he sees the error of his ways.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 27, 2020, 05:36:12 PM
No problem. Happy to put it back to Jojo. SV was right- K_Dubb was likely laughing uncontrollably when he made the change. I have since PM'd him and chastised him. I believe he sees the error of his ways.

What a fantastic ruse!

ItsOver

Liberace, Do you know who changed my avatar name from Jojo to Toad just now?...

Maybe that uncouth, PBR-swilling, Hostess Ding Dongs-loving K Dubb, but I can't think of any lover of misogynistic bumper music who would do such a thing.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on April 27, 2020, 05:36:12 PM

It is true.  I nearly yacked up my freshly microwaved Reser's Red Hot Beef Burrito hooting with the sheer delight of it all.  Pardon me while I scratch my belly through my filthy wifebeater and fart like an overfed basset hound.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 27, 2020, 05:41:07 PM
What a fantastic ruse!

Ruse! That is quite hurtful.  >:(

I shall only warn you once...