• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

AZZERAE

"How have you been"?*

* My best impersonation of Starr I could muster.

Jackstar

You bought the hype, huh? Never buy the hype.

Anyway, great show! Beautiful as always! Love to hear it. Now that we have each established dominance in our respective ways... we may continue.

First... I need to apologize. Have your superior's flunky and/or toadie and/or lickspittle contact me directly; that way the chain of command shall be maintained.

Protocol is basically all we got left here, Mang. We may as well follow it, as this whole world is burned to ash in Minecraft.

Just a suggestion, Twinkle-Toes!

pate

Sirius Lee, I am sure I have asked this question before (perhaps 'twas in my head>?NS?):

Is there a way in my profile settings to "permacheck" the HashTag"Don't use smileys."CheckBox?

Ackin' foar fiend, I pinky-swear!

Luv ewe, and I mean that.

TIA

-p

#BIFF

Jackstar

Quote from: pate on July 17, 2020, 11:07:10 AM
Ackin' foar fiend, I pinky-swear!

Luv ewe, and I mean that.

TIA

-p

#BIFF

It's true, he's asking for me. I told him I'd put him on The List with Ross Perot.

"The List with Ross Perot" sounds like a great name for a 50s doo-wop cover band. I'd like to hear that now, please.

pate

Lee!, I dabble in the Arts from thyme to thyme;  one of my pet projects is naming bands.  Currently the one that I am meta-Executive-Producing is to be known of as "The Daisy Duke Nuk'ems."  I am trying to get as many musicians from "Hee-Haw" as possible to be in it.

Do you think that is a fun name?

I think I will put them on a Whirled Tour opening for "The List with Ross Perot."

What could possibly go wrong?

Thanks in advance!  It is an honor to serve.

pate/K_Dubb 2020
"We are going to fix this shit"

bonus vidya:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv13g44ROaw

ksm32

Can a red itchy rash in the groin area be directly related to what seems to be an undiagnosed allergy that may or may not have my eyes puffy, itchy, and red with tears that burn like Holy Water.  8)

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ksm32 on July 21, 2020, 10:59:21 AM
Can a red itchy rash in the groin area be directly related to what seems to be an undiagnosed allergy that may or may not have my eyes puffy, itchy, and red with tears that burn like Holy Water.  8)

Did you scratch your infected balls just prior to inserting or removing contact lenses?

ksm32

Quote from: Liberace! on July 22, 2020, 09:18:51 PM
Did you scratch your infected balls just prior to inserting or removing contact lenses?
..my eyes are fine.

Perhaps it's just real bad jock itch. I'll unjock and live a completely sedentary lifestyle from here on out.  That should clear it up.

Kidnostad3

I just want to know why, FFS!  (Pick a subject.)

AZZERAE

Hey Lee.

So, from the limited experience I've had, running my own tiny spinoff board, I believe I've learnt a few things.

Namely, one o' the "big ones", is: how it feels to be the bad guy. And to be that bad guy, no matter what you do ... regardless of your intentions, no matter how good.

Fuck, this shit is what I would call a "thankless job". You must have thick skin, or you must've developed coping mechanisms that I simply don't have the strength of character to implement.

I probably mean ... not a lot to you ... because you've most probably had to compartmentalise your feelings, and how you are able to relate to me.

Now, before this post comes off like an 'Azzerae lets Lee put the tip in' post, let me just say, I'm not humbling myself to that level, nor do I intend to.

I just want to express kudos where I feel it's due.

Kind regards,

Just a Face in the Crowd

AC400KICK

MV, do you think Miller knows for a fact that Gwen fucks good?

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 03, 2020, 07:37:34 PM
MV, do you think Miller knows for a fact that Gwen fucks good?

Is Fat Lisa an adequate replacement for The Kathy Fleshy Mutant Love Doll?

Ciardelo

What are you going to do with the ONE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND dollars?

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 06, 2020, 03:54:19 PM

Restore BOLD

[b] [/b]

functionality!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 06, 2020, 04:04:41 PM
We can hope! Fingers crossed!

Big fixes require big dollars................

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 06, 2020, 03:54:19 PM

How much poon will that buy?  Because I love women!

-Lee

Jackstar

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 10, 2020, 11:43:29 AM
Yeah, motherfucker.  Do it.

I would like that forum flair. I'd like that now please.

I'm doing fine without the bold. I'm bold enough for most of us. Just imagine everything I'm writing is crafted shortly after getting laid and while getting blasted. There should be a faint pink-purple sheen over everything.

My bold-colored glasses are very chic this season. Courtesy of Oakley. Pretend I'm being ironic and that's not true--I didn't pay for the licensing.

Company bastard policy.

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 10, 2020, 04:51:00 PM
(USD) 1,597,021,282

Your down payment is accepted. Send final proposed terms to contract expansion via secure link @unicorntoday.com, upon acknowledgement immediate payment can be made through services such as Zelle, Square, Urmo, Instagram, & as always, feathers and beads.

PayPal is for gentleman faggots. Still, their money is solid. Send it on in. You may as well, Punylings. It won't do you any good now.

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 10, 2020, 04:51:00 PM
I have a question for Liberace!

Is it from the SAT test?

AC400KICK

Is Gore Site material allowed to be posted here?

paladin1991

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 17, 2020, 02:09:56 PM

Al Gore?  Fuck no.

Dr. MD MD

Cap & trade; cox ‘n dix...whatever, man.

AZZERAE

Quote from: AC400KICK on August 17, 2020, 02:09:56 PM

Its no surprise that you are - and have always been - in such aggressive, vocal opposition to the psychiatric community.

Medication could've done you good. If you gave it more of a chance. Hell, cognitive behavioral therapy even.

And I say that with not an ounce of snark. Mere empathy.

Some people just don't know how to get help.

AC400KICK

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 18, 2020, 11:11:39 AM
Its no surprise that you are - and have always been - in such aggressive, vocal opposition to the psychiatric community.

Medication could've done you good. If you gave it more of a chance. Hell, cognitive behavioral therapy even.

And I say that with not an ounce of snark. Mere empathy.

Some people just don't know how to get help.

Because it sure is helping you! Look at the spark of life in those eyes!

I was an inmate of that criminal racket for over 10 years. I never had to give "medication" a chance, it was forced on me. I liberated myself from that fraudulent criminal system. I lost 3 friends along the way, all who died from iotragensis of being drugged up for years after being liberated themselves from those poisons for decades already

No buddy, I am not content with victim mentality and gradual voluntary suicide. Just because somebody might voice opinions or feeling about certain things DOES NOTTTTT give you or anybody authority over that person. AT ALL.

I'd rather be dead then go back to that fucking hellish existence. Because it is based in ZERO scientific basis, period. PROVEEEEEE that somebody is "mentally ill"  PROVE IT. Show me some numbers. Show me some data. DATA. Then we will talk. Just because you don't like somebody or something about that person does NOT give you any rights or power over them. PERIOD

I don't need help and never did. What you need is to grow a spine and walk away from those who do you harm

Good luck