• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ask Liberace! Anything

Started by Lilith, October 11, 2018, 08:10:37 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 27, 2020, 11:44:26 PM
Ruse! That is quite hurtful.  >:(

I shall only warn you once...

No! Not the...cornfield!!! :o

Tim whasburg or whatever his name is, the dude who took over Midnight in the Desert for a month claims he was banned from Bellgab?

Jojo

Is there a program that can change every reference to Noory to Mother Fucker?  It should encompass Noory, George Noory, Norry, George Norry, Snorge, GNorry, Snoron, Little Lamb George, Goat Noory, and any other nick names.  He is a sicko creep.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on May 01, 2020, 11:02:56 AM
Is there a program that can change every reference to Noory to Mother Fucker?  It should encompass Noory, George Noory, Norry, George Norry, Snorge, GNorry, Snoron, Little Lamb George, Goat Noory, and any other nick names.  He is a sicko creep.

P.S. That’s really a gay Ellgab sorta thing. We’re actually allowed to say what we mean here. ;)

MV/Liberace!

You forgot Dave!

ItsOver

Quote from: Liberace! on May 01, 2020, 12:31:13 PM
You forgot Dave!
Heh, heh, heh.  Good 'ol Dave Noorie, the guy does that radio show or sumpthin.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 01, 2020, 11:13:09 AM

P.S. That’s really a gay Ellgab sorta thing. We’re actually allowed to say what we mean here. ;)
How did you ever end up with such a control freak like Toad?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2020, 01:29:56 PM
How did you ever end up with such a control freak like Toad?  :D

I live in the danger zone. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 01, 2020, 01:32:57 PM

LOL.  Whoa, momma!

She must think Kenny Loggins is the ultimate misogynistic Mo Fo singer.

paladin1991

Wow, Slojo.  'Motherfucker.'  That's a tad aggressive fm you.  Emmmmm, too much psyllium in your morning oatmeal?

Jojo

Quote from: Liberace! on May 01, 2020, 12:31:13 PM
You forgot Dave!
Now that is some welcome feedback.  Mofo Dave.

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 01, 2020, 03:03:17 PM
Wow, Slojo.  'Motherfucker.'  That's a tad aggressive fm you.  Emmmmm, too much psyllium in your morning oatmeal?
Mofo Dave just brings out the worst.  And as it slides out of my anus into the toilet bowl, I wonder how he feels in his mo's anus.

Please bear with me.  I expect this to last a few weeks.  I sorely paid Insiders so I could E-mail Mofo that my longtime pal cat was euthanized.  Knowing he has a large repertoire of morose, angst-ridden bumper music, I specifically asked him to go easy on romance songs in the beginning of shows for a couple days.  But instead, he played hot romance songs as never before.  Well, I guess he can't cater to every sad fan in mourning.  When I vented in Bellgab, he had the audacity to play Imaginary Lover.  Probably it had nothing to do with me but I took it as a very irreverent snark. Mofo George Mofo, I have never imagined anything with you.  Narcissism, meanness, self-centeredness, immaturity, and superficiality do not impress me.  And neither am I impressed by a mofo.

Quote from: ItsOver on May 01, 2020, 01:42:45 PM
LOL.  Whoa, momma!

She must think Kenny Loggins is the ultimate misogynistic Mo Fo singer.
Kenny Loggins?  Fine so far as I know.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 01, 2020, 01:32:57 PM

Just call me Hot Pocket.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on May 01, 2020, 11:48:08 PM
Mofo Dave just brings out the worst.  And as it slides out into the toilet bowl, I wonder how he feels in his mo's anus.
Kenny Loggins?  So far no issues with his lyrics have ever come to my attention.
Just call me Hot Pocket.

:o :P ;) ;)

Jojo

You always manage to get avatars with just a certain captivating expression on their face.  Hard to believe that he almost looks a bit young in that image.  Oh boy, when did that happen!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on May 02, 2020, 12:08:12 AM
You always manage to get avatars with just a certain captivating expression on their face.  Hard to believe that he almost looks a bit young in that image.  Oh boy, when did that happen!

I’m one of the few people that actually looks good in drab army green. :)

ItsOver

... Mofo Dave just brings out the worst.  And as it slides out of my anus into the toilet bowl, I wonder how he feels in his mo's anus...

"Toad?  Is that yeeewww?  We don't allow that kind of talk.  Ma Noory will not be happy.  No cookies for you!  Corny!  You're up!"

ItsOver

...he played hot romance songs as never before.  Well, I guess he can't cater to every sad fan in mourning.  When I vented in Bellgab, he had the audacity to play Imaginary Lover.  Probably it had nothing to do with me but I took it as a very irreverent snark. Mofo George Mofo, I have never imagined anything with you.  Narcissism, meanness, self-centeredness, immaturity, and superficiality do not impress me.  And neither am I impressed by a mofo.
Kenny Loggins?  Fine so far as I know.
Just call me Hot Pocket.
Gads!  "Imaginary Lover." The audacious gall!  Atlanta Rhythm Section always was a rowdy, down n' dirty bunch of mo fo's.  We now return you to more hot love.

https://youtu.be/yWuEzrCJ2Tk

Quote from: ItsOver on May 02, 2020, 05:57:12 AM

"Toad?  Is that yeeewww?  We don't allow that kind of talk.  Ma Noory will not be happy.  No cookies for you!  Corny!  You're up!"

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 02, 2020, 06:44:40 AM
Exactly.   

Great wheels tho........

Careful, naow.  You don't want to become the next MoFo.  ;D

Quote from: ItsOver on May 02, 2020, 06:59:37 AM
Careful, naow.  You don't want to become the next MoFo.  ;D

Or the next Toad  8)

SredniVashtar

Please bear with me.  I expect this to last a few weeks.  I sorely paid Insiders so I could E-mail Mofo that my longtime pal cat was euthanized.

Whenever people tell me that BellGabbers are unbalanced I am going to show them this post to illustrate how wrong they are. And then demand a formal apology!

Hog

Hey Lee, when you moved, did your chosen land have CCW reciprocity law with your MO CCW permit or did you have to file with your new state?

peace
Hog

paladin1991

Mofo Dave just brings out the worst.   I wonder how he feels in his mo's anus.

Just call me Hot Pocket.

Sooooo, Dave is deep in your Hot Pocket?   

ItsOver

Quote from: paladin1991 on May 02, 2020, 12:20:44 PM
Sooooo, Dave is deep in your Hot Pocket?
Dave switched from pizza rolls to Hot Pocket.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on May 02, 2020, 12:19:17 PM
Hey Lee, when you moved, did your chosen land have CCW reciprocity law with your MO CCW permit or did you have to file with your new state?

peace
Hog

I allowed my Missouri CCW to expire years ago.  Not intentionally, but it did expire.  I never bothered to get it reinstated because Missouri passed "constitutional carry" which obviated the need for CCW permits.

Hog

Quote from: Liberace! on May 02, 2020, 01:07:01 PM
I allowed my Missouri CCW to expire years ago.  Not intentionally, but it did expire.  I never bothered to get it reinstated because Missouri passed "constitutional carry" which obviated the need for CCW permits.
Oh OK.  Without me Googling at all, a "Constitutional Carry" sounds like being a United States citizen is a primary pre-requisite to carry in whichever area supports Constitutional Carry. 
Is your citizenship your passport to carrying, or would there still be paperwork?

Was the ability to carry a firearm in your new locale an important factor in your decision to move there?

Did having children increase/decrease or leave unchanged your desire to personally carry a weapon?

I've never legally had to make such decisions in life, nor the opportunity to.   I value your generally informed opinion.  I'm disappointed in the recent events in Canada related to gun control. I'm betting that mere handgun ownership in Canada is about to get even more difficult.

thanks Lee.

peace
Hog

paladin1991

Quote from: Hog on May 02, 2020, 02:30:05 PM
Oh OK.  Without me Googling at all, a "Constitutional Carry" sounds like being a United States citizen is a primary pre-requisite to carry in whichever area supports Constitutional Carry. 
Is your citizenship your passport to carrying, or would there still be paperwork?

Was the ability to carry a firearm in your new locale an important factor in your decision to move there?

Did having children increase/decrease or leave unchanged your desire to personally carry a weapon?

I've never legally had to make such decisions in life, nor the opportunity to.   I value your generally informed opinion.  I'm disappointed in the recent events in Canada related to gun control. I'm betting that mere handgun ownership in Canada is about to get even more difficult.

thanks Lee.

peace
Hog
I'm sorry you never had a chance to choose.

ItsOver

thanks Lee.

peace
Hog
Even though Google is a creation of godless, toad-fucking assholes, it still works reasonably well. ;)

https://relentless-tactical.com/blogs/rto/constitutional-carry-explained

In other words, welcome to the 2nd Amendment and those God-fearing places that actually respect it.  Of course, Lee can always address, further.  Praise Lee.

ItsOver

...I'm betting that mere handgun ownership in Canada is about to get even more difficult.

thanks Lee.

peace
Hog
That's how it works.  Inch by inch.  Before you know it, you have a nasty camel in your tent, telling you to bend over.