• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Ongoing Climate and Weather Debate including General Weather News

Started by 21st Century Man, October 22, 2016, 12:36:08 AM

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2016, 04:12:27 AM
So, cuz you say so then? Well, that's the standard in media and politics these days. Maybe he's right?
I'm not writing a paper, engaging in politics, or reporting, simply engaging in a conversation about our Earth, its climates and weather.  I dont feel the need to make a point and provide a link, in an attempt to make someone believe it. Esp. something so inane as the basics of the greenhouse effect.  If someone finds interest in something I say, but dont think its true, then they can go research it further.  I dont purposely fling around lies or deception, but I can easily be wrong about something. We all live different lives, I like to share knowledge/experiences with others as well as taking in what others offer up, it's all about learning IMO.
Every single person here can learn something, no matter who they are, or what online personality they try to make others believe.  Someone who thinks they know everything, often has the most to learn. I'm not getting any younger, so I need to keep learning, just to keep the old Intelligence Quotient in check.

So yes, because I said so.

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on October 24, 2016, 09:30:59 PM
I'm not writing a paper, engaging in politics, or reporting, simply engaging in a conversation about our Earth, its climates and weather.  I dont feel the need to make a point and provide a link, in an attempt to make someone believe it. Esp. something so inane as the basics of the greenhouse effect.  If someone finds interest in something I say, but dont think its true, then they can go research it further.  I dont purposely fling around lies or deception, but I can easily be wrong about something. We all live different lives, I like to share knowledge/experiences with others as well as taking in what others offer up, it's all about learning IMO.
Every single person here can learn something, no matter who they are, or what online personality they try to make others believe.  Someone who thinks they know everything, often has the most to learn. I'm not getting any younger, so I need to keep learning, just to keep the old Intelligence Quotient in check.

So yes, because I said so.

peace
Hog

Yeah and I was just asking you to elaborate because I wasn't sure what you were talking about but you had to respond with an insult. So, go fuck yourself, douchebag!

Peace  ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Hog on October 24, 2016, 09:33:08 PM
I'm as mad as a Hatter!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2016, 11:33:09 PM
I wasn't sure what you were talking about but you had to respond with an insult. So, go fuck yourself, douchebag!

Let's focus on why we're here.

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2016, 02:27:16 AM

Let's focus on why we're here.

I'm here because I'm waiting for MV to grant me the TURBO MODE
The moment I get the TURBO MODE I'm fucking gone out of here ,man

theONE

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2016, 09:36:25 AM
Kid, you can't even handle quote mode.

Sorry Kid-J for messing your quote, blame it on technical difficulties ,lol

Here Kid-J, I have something for you in case you miss it:

http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,9067.60.html

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 02:12:40 PM
But did you include TURBO MODE for life with your 50/50 offer :)

also maybe more tempting offer would be not 50/50 for a year, but let's say 25/75 for 3 years, or 10/90 for 5 years
I'm just guessing here,..thinking that maybe 1 year is not that tempting.

What about offering some 'bad ass' loaded computer as a partial payment plus some % for year or two
or to co-operate with those who have already established business of manufacturing and marketing of merchandise and base that
co-operation so they receive ongoing small /standard industry accepted/ % from each item sold, that gives them much more incentive
and for BellGab easier operation.

If cost of doing graphics for BellGab is the only thing that is preventing this project to start, -and not much response from here
perhaps dedicate budget and source it out, or offer a lump sum of money here for winning design but no %...
or lump sum and small % for 3 or 5 years.

Ask Art how he did it, haha , with his Art's parts...

get "Ignore" function button (must be candy apple red) with BellGab logo on it -I'm sure Jackstar will buy dozen or more of them, lol

Quote from: theONE on October 24, 2016, 02:31:24 PM
Submitting design for "BellGab IGNORE" button ,lol ;)

MV if Jackstar approves this design and places an order you have your first item that will propel BellGab into uncontrollable financial erection
MR.Buffet get ready Mr.BellGab is on it's way , haha

Jackstar

Shop as usual, and avoid panic buying.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2016, 09:42:41 AM
Well, you're not wrong on that.

You just believe everything you read, huh?

albrecht

I know that international organizations and bureaucracies often 'make work' and legislate for the sake of legislation. But why did the UN, much loved by leftists and environmentalists, pass rules against weather/environmental modification use in war if it is not possible or feasible with many countries, including the US, as a signatory and who ratified it?
https://www.scribd.com/doc/3436120/UN-1976-Weather-Weapon-Treaty
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_Modification_Convention

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on October 25, 2016, 01:31:01 PM

Shop as usual, and avoid panic buying.

You just believe everything you read, huh?

I won't as long as you don't believe anything you think. Deal?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 25, 2016, 01:39:02 PM
I know that international organizations and bureaucracies often 'make work' and legislate for the sake of legislation. But why did the UN, much loved by leftists and environmentalists, pass rules against weather modification use in war if it is not possible or feasible with many countries, including the US, as a signatory and who ratified it?
https://www.scribd.com/doc/3436120/UN-1976-Weather-Weapon-Treaty
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_Modification_Convention

Just as they agreed not to have wars in space. Just because it isn't now, doesn't mean there won't be a time in the future. But if that time came, there would be no legislature to point to.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2016, 01:42:32 PM
Just as they agreed not to have wars in space. Just because it isn't now, doesn't mean there won't be a time in the future. But if that time came, there would be no legislature to point to.
Yeah, I know- plus we get to "opt out" on stuff that already does work and we use/used like defoliants, DU, etc. And some argue that "local, non-permanent" weather modification is still legal under the Convention.

Hog

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2016, 11:33:09 PM
Yeah and I was just asking you to elaborate because I wasn't sure what you were talking about but you had to respond with an insult. So, go fuck yourself, douchebag!

Peace  ::)
Then ask for elaboration, sometimes simple is better. KISS.  Read the post I was responding to, then it should be clear.

Where's the insult?  There's no insult there my friend.   

"Wannabe that uses the gay emoticons."   That could be considered insulting. 

peace
Hog

Hog

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2016, 01:39:46 PM
I won't as long as you don't believe anything you think. Deal?
Excellent exchange.  Stars for both of you!!!

peace
Hog

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Hog on October 25, 2016, 09:29:27 PM
Then ask for elaboration, sometimes simple is better. KISS.  Read the post I was responding to, then it should be clear.

Where's the insult?  There's no insult there my friend.   

"Wannabe that uses the gay emoticons."   That could be considered insulting. 

peace
Hog

I did ask. If you can't understand a simple sentence that's your problem.  :P

"Just let it sit there and fester in those neurons of yours, waiting the release of a link." That's not an insult?

I don't know what you mean by "Wannabe that uses the gay emoticons." but  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(

Peace  :P

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2016, 06:17:27 PM
Must be true because youtube. Damn.
Hey Obama and Hillary claimed youtube killed an US ambassador, some staff, and contractors and caused the overrun of a CIA annex and Diplomatic Compound. Youtube is powerful- but "what difference does it make?"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2016, 06:32:10 PM
Hey Obama and Hillary claimed youtube killed an US ambassador, some staff, and contractors and caused the overrun of a CIA annex and Diplomatic Compound. Youtube is powerful- but "what difference does it make?"

Its why I have reservations about unsocial media. There is so much bs on yt masquarading as 'proof' . Just for a laugh look up 'two suns'. And don't be surprised at the almost evangelical conviction by some that our solar system is a binary star system. They really don't like being told that its lens flare!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2016, 06:38:19 PM
Its why I have reservations about unsocial media. There is so much bs on yt masquarading as 'proof' . Just for a laugh look up 'two suns'. And don't be surprised at the almost evangelical conviction by some that our solar system is a binary star system. They really don't like being told that its lens flare!

Well, if an idiot like you figured it out, pud I think it's likely that a lot of others will too. I don't think your concern is that others may be fooled. I think you just don't like that you're not the gatekeeper.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2016, 06:32:10 PM

+1000  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2016, 06:38:19 PM
Yeah, it can be funny but that people believe everything from youtube causing Benghazi, to the flat earth, that weather and climate should never change and my pickup caused it (but not their private jets,) dual suns, aliens, the Clintons are honest, Trump was just a raping machine, Islam is a religion of peace, billionaire politicians really care about you, etc etc. And in the modern computer age it is so easy for someone to make something up that looks good, fake evidence, plant evidence, and so on. Don't trust much anymore.

136 or 142

Quote from: albrecht on October 26, 2016, 07:02:47 PM
Yeah, it can be funny but that people believe everything from youtube causing Benghazi, to the flat earth, that weather and climate should never change and my pickup caused it (but not their private jets,) dual suns, aliens, the Clintons are honest, Trump was just a raping machine, Islam is a religion of peace, billionaire politicians really care about you, etc etc. And in the modern computer age it is so easy for someone to make something up that looks good, fake evidence, plant evidence, and so on. Don't trust much anymore.

Trump isn't a raping machine.  By his own admission, however, he is a serial sexual assaulter.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2016, 06:56:53 PM
Well, if an idiot like you figured it out, pud I think it's likely that a lot of others will too. I don't think your concern is that others may be fooled. I think you just don't like that you're not the gatekeeper.

I make no secret of my totalitarian intentions when I'm king of the world. The colonies won't know what hit them.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 26, 2016, 08:11:46 PM
I make no secret of my totalitarian intentions when I'm king of the world. The colonies won't know what hit them.

I thought as much, you being pure queenspawn grown in the backroom labs of the Tavistock Institute.  >:(

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 26, 2016, 08:27:33 PM
I thought as much, you being pure queenspawn grown in the backroom labs of the Tavistock Institute.  >:(
On the mental side or social manipulation side. You can say, no "Chatham House Rule" here on BG!  ;)