• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 10, 2021, 01:21:43 AM
I lost my temper.

I checked in with Vulcan--he says he'll supply you for another 88,000 dunkings with infinite options for renewal. Of course He's joking. Just as I am by capitalizing the "he."

Anyway, here you go: your temper. Well it looks like yours, right? Oh, silly me, you're right--that's MY temper. This one... this one's yours.

You sure you don't want to trade? I'll throw in a cheesecake. "Take my temper--please!" I can never build an act around that. No? Don't care? Okay... I supposedly can accept your excuse that you've bigger problems than my inability to lose my temper.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 11, 2021, 01:52:17 PM
I heard Lee became a GWAR SLAVE

Dolly's first Code. Say it with me, Kids: Awwwww.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on February 10, 2021, 08:21:31 PM
What in God's name is happening here?

The Meek showed up while you were out, and demanded all of your parents' shit. I forget who folded first. It was a bit of a race. Not for me, though, I've been waiting for (YOU). You got those cigarettes? I got a bit of a headache, Kid.

And, no, I'm not making fun of your parents. They're making fun of you, and I'm just the messenger.

Silphion

Review by geNOVA:

"Groper is getting a youtub HIGH off the gossip fock d.r.a.m.a again,
he feeds off the Rubini/Coochie loosh like a seasoned "vampier" don't he?

I think the deal here is that the cat lady drama loosh has its own spayshul litterbox bouquet,
but..(blatant ellipsis violation) it's not as nut-bustingly powerful as male three-way loosh,
not by a long cum shot..

So like any gateway drug the Groper has had to go up the d.r.a.m.a. pyramid
to reach the capstone of pent up desires and angerments!

So jest why is a married man with lil kids and dogs and a waifu who loves to bake ****
so totally into other peeps' relationship meltdown froth?

What's in it for the Groper?"

Azzerae's World

Jackstar

Quote from: NowhereInTime on February 10, 2021, 08:21:31 PM
BTW, does anybody know if Michael V is ok? 

[attachment=1,msg1460941]

Now in the meantime I do not think that she's a lying w****. I think that she has lied in the past but that doesn't make her a w**** and I don't think that she is a w****. A w**** is a professional.

Now, I'd like to point out that a lot of these statements that space beyond made has made about jagstar are untrue and factually inaccurate and really hurt my feelings and she just keeps on doing it over and over and over cuz she's abusive.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 15, 2021, 10:56:03 PM
I love the way you ask and then deliver! Impressive.

I adore the way you continually justify my existence and role in The New Developing Administration World by constantly demanding that I produce and present to you, even more and ever more complex explanations in order to assuage your endless appetite for more mustard to flavour the destruction of truth, justice, and The American Way, because you've been made uncomfortable by something you may well have been misinterpreting in the first place. JEWEL!!! Most impressive.

Darling, when I say that I've been doing this for a long time and I don't have anything to prove to you people, I mean it. I know it looks stupid and sounds dumb, lol, not a lot I can do about that sometimes, and if it's important enough, just pray on it. BTW: we're supposed to visit B&P. You remember, our friends? You know? FRIENDS? (I kinda just wanna boast about Bender and gaze at boobs.) HANDLERS?

Now if only there wasn't the matter of the
made up Spookcat girlfriend. Allicat Spacecat Meowcat Maidcat

I mean no facetiousness: I am unfamiliar of to what you speak here. In truth: every woman came from a girl, and every girl came from a star. I assume you meant the one that I chatted with for about half a day or so, and then when the time came that she ran a background check, she seemed unfamiliar with how to interpret the results accurately. Oh well! That's life. Truly, her loss. I actually felt pretty normalized that it happened that way, as it relaxed me in a peculiar way when I knew that could happen immediately, and was aware of that, and then it did. Believe me, I've had practice. Let's move on.

For 2 days you pushed this bullshit, and then

I do not recall with specificity, this span of time. Intrigued! And I don't understand the use of the word "pushed" here. Like, 48 hours?

Grapefruit my love, do you really think it is fair for you to exaggerate and spin words in order to make your conversational partner's position look worse than it should? What is your objective here? Is it really so tiresome to be a part of my life?

you said "they wanted to see where
you were"

I do not believe I have ever said that. I have NEVER said those words, either allowed, or conjecture. Although I will admit I might not remember. You know what I remember? MALA IS FUCKING LYING FUCKING GODDAMNED WHORE BITCH CUNT SHIT BITCH ASS FUCKING MORON SHIT. *ahem* Sorry that just slipped out. Does that count as "verbal abuse"? Perhaps I should get checked for Tourette's.

Who is they?

I don't understand this context. I don't know either.

Why are you complying?

Well, I don't think I am. A better question might be, why am I complying with your relentless interrogation spread from hell to breakfast across the surface of the earth? The answer is that I love you, and on the largest part, it is enjoyable to see where you are taking this.

Why are you not suing the people that have been
recording us illegally?

I have no wish to engage in further litigation. It's expensive. I don't know who has been recording us illegally. I honestly do not know why you would keep asking me this. I would assume that you already know. Didn't you ask?

It's not my area.

How does RG think it's going to fly that he gets to acquire illegal audio recordings,
and then harass me and my children over it?

I don't know that either. I think perhaps he has a broad institutional mandate, or he just enjoys it that much. In any event, I don't know the finer points of the law on that point, and I frankly resent both your implication and your insinuation that I am on someone's side, just because that I am in the audience. As for being on the screen... that makes no sense to me. The guy talks about things. I like to talk about things. I don't see how it would help if I do nothing.

If he was ANY KIND OF A HALFWAY DECENT PERSON HE
WOULD HAVE INDICATED IT WAS A MISTAKE AND HE WOULD HELP MAKE IT STOP!

I am not fully convinced of this.

BUT NO.... INSTEAD HE
ESCALATES LIKE A SATANIC SYCOPHANT.

That shit happens.

It makes you think...

That shit happened.

Why is Youtube allowing illegal recordings to circulate and not striking anyone,
but I put up a video about the election fraud and I get a Q warning badge...

"striking". How would that even help? This seems like a really long way to go to virtue signal. My thought is that is best to avoid The Streisand Effect.

I think it's cute how everything is coming out in the wash.

Rub-a-dub-dub. Why is allowing yourself to converse with me freely about the book of chess puzzles such a problem? This is important to me, as is evidenced by the way I am looping back to bring it up quite a bit from time to time over the last four years.

Do you think I am going to stop asking? This is information I believe I could make use of, is it so hard to do? Have I not done the same?

I love the way you ask and then deliver! Impressive.

Of late your compliance and helpfulness has not been what it could be. Could you help more? Perhaps. Will you help more? Not if I gouge out my eyes with a fork and choke myself on my own tongue, that's for sure.

GOD WINS

that word is usually in reserve for when I am feeling exceptionally superior.

We're hitting levels of "I don't even know what I'm looking at" that shouldn't even be possible here.

1. How many lovers have you had in the last 4 years? Names and/or any identifying characteristics are not requested--We're looking for an integer number here.

2. How long did it take for you to calculate that number?

3. How long did it take for you to consider whether or not I had any right to access that information at all?

4. Do you still maintain that you were forthright enough with me to ensure that I was aware of the order in which you most lately lovers with J, J, & J (Gablings... is this broad the bomb or what? I believe that the general overall level of respect in the room could go up just a bit. I agree that it would help if she would act a little bit more respectfully, but there is only so much she can do in her present legal status as The Penitent.)

5. On a scale of 1 to 100, how much all this special clergical legal status do you support the inherent validity of, as you have seen it presented by myself over the years? (by way of reference, my level of support is 5:5^100, I literally do this kind of thing all the time, it is natural as breathing to me, and I have been at the practice for a couple dozen years. I am not trying to boast, but it is quite difficult to point out something that most people never notice is happening when it is unknown to them to exist.)

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 14, 2021, 12:19:00 PM

https://youtu.be/PejiGiulvKI

[attachment=1,msg1460964]

I do not see it that way. She's a strong, independent woman. We aren't married. I don't know what I am with her today. Cuckolded it ain't.

If I were to have sex with one woman today, it would be her. If I were to have sex with two women today, it would be her sister and her mother. Kidding! Her sister is frigid.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 10:29:05 AM
[attachment=1,msg1460964]

I do not see it that way. She's a strong, independent woman. We aren't married. I don't know what I am with her today. Cuckolded it ain't.

If I were to have sex with one woman today, it would be her. If I were to have sex with two women today, it would be her sister and her mother. Kidding! Her sister is frigid.

Denial.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 10:42:05 AM
Rubini. Kuczi. No apologies.

I forget how spicy this is. Enjoy, Baby.

Yawn! More navel gazing from you? Not interested. ::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 02:52:57 AM
space beyond made

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 10:22:29 AM
In truth: every woman came from a girl, and every girl came from a star.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 06, 2020, 02:58:12 AM
Seriously you little derpnard, how many times do I have to tell you that I am MEtron!?

Hey, wait, what? Hang on. I thought you were Ghandi. Let me put in a call down to Legal Dept. and see if you are allowed to use canned laughter on your 'casting. Because I know you're not a Pod Person, right?

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on October 05, 2020, 10:18:24 PM
I have been such a good girl. [...] fuck [...] BallGrab

AWAITING COMMAND SIGNALS. FU ROT.
?SYNTAX ERROR
HELLO JACKSTAR. YOU'VE SAVED YOUR EARTH. HAVE A NICE DAY.
AWAITING MAID SERVICE.

everything here seems to be in order.

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1,msg1461082] <input type=”reset”>

Jackstar

Quote from: Spookcat on February 16, 2021, 04:46:19 PM
Strange and long winded.

What is, "How would one describe Amazing Grace played by a mal-ordered male Order piper, given the wrong instrument and told to play at the Gates at Dawn?"

Thanks. I'll take "Famous Cookies" for $1000. Oh, look, it's the Daily Double. An Audio Daily Double! Thanks, Fancycat. Now, bet it all. ALL IS THE BET. DO IT. DON'T TRY.

The judges would also have accepted: "What does it sound like when Jackstar farts in the bathroom?" But I'll be out a minute. And then I'll drop a casting. And then, we'll be cha-cha-ing! Well I'll be learning to, anyway.

Doesn't that sound nice? Well it does to me. I won't be the one with a healing broken jaw. Oh, it infected again. Oh, tough luck, Pal-0. Here's another bottle of $100 treatment, the lay off the cigarettes the entire time you're doing the treatment, and you're a little late in life to try catch up to me when it comes to eating your own semen, so don't bother inflaming your tennis elbow again. You are about 88,000 steps behind.

And I think we just made the jump to lightspeed. Like, as a species. For that, please clap. Or at least, wave your arms around until they hand out some peanuts to you. Before you pass out. Oh I'm not technically human? yeah I kind of figured that oh well at least I'll got an asterisk in the history book. Ass to risks, that's what I collect; fuck coupons.

Note the importance of the punctuation there: colon versus semicolon. How many do I got at this moment, Grapefruit? Let's snot fight.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on February 16, 2021, 06:15:31 PM
#SpaceMe2Laid

As long as she stops hearing that screeching noise whenever she's arguing with Life, as far as I am concerned, you can do anything with her that is not fornication until she's any colour of magick that she consents to. She's the monogamist--I'm just a patsy, and she better get as many orgasms as she desires. If anyone deserves that, it's me.

You guys really should have worked a little harder on my fake dossier. I think you got mine ("The Draggin' Head") mixed up with someone else's ("THE DRAGONHEAD"). Rookie blender, mixes up the fine print every time. Are you telling me that the idea of Grapefruit being perfectly safe while she fucks one of her best friends for what may very well be the very last time is gonna get my knickers in a twist at all?

boy, have you got me all wrong. Yes, Chefist, I'm calling you boy. Let me know when you get an upgrade to yo dick, I'll show you how to make inkblots that are worth their weight in Gladio. What is your deal, anyway? Did you fall out of the propaganda building and land on every hype when you hit rock bottom? Maybe you didn't like all those jokes that Dickstar made about urmo, Elmo, and all your sisters. Remember, Kids: that's not me.

But I am sure they are very nice ladies. In any event, I have to admit it: Chefist has seethed with hatred at me for years. Why? I'll tell you why. I fucked up his Failkie thread, that's why. And you know why? BECAUSE IT WAS A FUCKING ABOMINATION, THAT'S WHY, NOW GET BACK TO YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT BOARD. (I'd like to be wrong. Is it because you're just jelly? Here, have a ginger chew. Yeah, I know jelly can't chew. Have another.)

Oh, and if she is lying and/or fornicating, shrug, what, I don't get it. She can give me all the coupons she wants, I can trade them on the black market for blue balls, any day of the week, Narwhal Juice is a hot seller. Any other bright ideas, Cookie? Awwwww. Not you, Sweetie. You are safe. Well, safer. Than before. I think they found you in an actual safe. One of those big gun models. Oh yeah, with a wet bar! Doesn't that sound nice? Yeah, it didn't sound nice to me either. I've missed your sums.

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 06:38:41 PM
As long as she stops hearing that screeching noise whenever she's arguing with Life, as far as I am concerned, you can do anything with her that is not fornication until she's any colour of magick that she consents to. She's the monogamist--I'm just a patsy, and she better get as many orgasms as she desires. If anyone deserves that, it's me.

You guys really should have worked a little harder on my fake dossier. I think you got mine ("The Draggin' Head") mixed up with someone else's ("THE DRAGONHEAD"). Rookie blender, mixes up the fine print every time. Are you telling me that the idea of Grapefruit being perfectly safe while she fucks one of her best friends for what may very well be the very last time is gonna get my knickers in a twist at all?

boy, have you got me all wrong. Yes, Chefist, I'm calling you boy. Let me know when you get an upgrade to yo dick, I'll show you how to make inkblots that are worth their weight in Gladio. What is your deal, anyway? Did you fall out of the propaganda building and land on every hype when you hit rock bottom? Maybe you didn't like all those jokes that Dickstar made about urmo, Elmo, and all your sisters. Remember, Kids: that's not me.

But I am sure they are very nice ladies. In any event, I have to admit it: Chefist has seethed with hatred at me for years. Why? I'll tell you why. I fucked up his Failkie thread, that's why. And you know why? BECAUSE IT WAS A FUCKING ABOMINATION, THAT'S WHY, NOW GET BACK TO YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT BOARD. (I'd like to be wrong. Is it because you're just jelly? Here, have a ginger chew. Yeah, I know jelly can't chew. Have another.)

Oh, and if she is lying and/or fornicating, shrug, what, I don't get it. She can give me all the coupons she wants, I can trade them on the black market for blue balls, any day of the week, Narwhal Juice is a hot seller. Any other bright ideas, Cookie? Awwwww. Not you, Sweetie. You are safe. Well, safer. Than before. I think they found you in an actual safe. One of those big gun models. Oh yeah, with a wet bar! Doesn't that sound nice? Yeah, it didn't sound nice to me either. I've missed your sums.

I don't want to make light of your heartache, man.

I was rooting for both of you! I thought true love would prevail...I'm sad the way this whole situation transpired.

Plenty of BallGrab fish in the sea my friend...cheers!

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on February 16, 2021, 06:59:47 PM

I was rooting for both of you! I thought true love would prevail...I'm sad the way this whole situation transpired.

I still am rooting for them.  For all the filth and vitriol they fling  at each other, blaming each other for their own faults, you can tell it is done out of a deep seated true love.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 06:56:58 PM
https://twitter.com/_n_Jack/status/1361841199724699650

#TIEII #This_Is_Fine #GlitterInTheMatrix #Relax #Don'tDoIt #TheDevilYouKnow #TheBladeOfSeventeen #FAITH  #VOTE #LEGACY #TRUTH #AlwaysFaithful #SemperFi #ACTUAL #Sorceror #CommanderSexy #IJustSavedYourPlanetAgain #LikeItWasNothing #ActualHouseBitch #GREATAWAKENING #ImagineThat #SparkleIntheDream #JSTARmagician #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #TrumpetNews #StarLivesMatter #TRUMPETNEWS #SPARKLEINTHEDREAM #TheRealSpaceMeowMaid #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #SPACEMEOWMAIDMAGIC #STARLIVESMATTER #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #FivePointFive #FiveAndAHalfMinutes #Jackstar #DiplomaticImmunity #MIB Seaden #Sorceror'sDen #ManInBlack #LOVE #TheTrueLegacy #TheOriginalLegacy #Official #MeowMagic #MermaidlivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*M*gic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #WithMustard #CommanderMeowMagic #MeowMagic #TakingBackTheNight #FromTheGreatAmericanNorthwest #Columbia #State_Of_Jefferson #RossMitchellMagic #J☆ckst☆r _M☆G!CK #MeowMagic #GroyperMagic #AzzareaMagic #Gabcast #D.R.A.M.A. #KingOfBellGab #HOF #LEGEND #TARTARIA #MUDFLOOD #Official #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #COMMANDERSEXY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #Ms.MaidMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #NotScared #BoxingGlovesOff #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #J*Magic #JackstarHero #JackstarSexy #J*MagicK #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME #MOONLANDINGTRUTH #MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #COMMANDERPOWERFUL #COMMANDERSEXY #MEOWMAGIC #MERMAIDLIVESMATTER #TIMETRAVELWITHUS #SPARKELINTHEDREAM #LEGACY #GodWins #JESUSLOVESME
#MermaidLivesMatter #SparkleintheDream #MeowMagic #SparkleinyourEyes #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY #MeowMagic #TimeTravelWithUs #LEGACY #LEGACY

https://youtu.be/8Jgq7_ta3ys

"Better learn how to swim or learn how to drink
Cops and robbers, I can't tell 'em apart
It's a systematic figure that we're passing as art" â€" Samantha Fish

"The only thing worse than being talked aboutâ€"is not being talked about." â€" Tila Tequila

"Sometimes, to do there is nothing, but raise the Jolly Roger and throats, start slitting you must." â€" Art, Jedi Fallen Gong Master

"These are aLOT (sic) better when you listen to the Azzerae version. [...] It's worth the wait, folks." â€" Crisco Bounty III, Esq., "The Quicker-Pick-Her-Upper"

"This is like picking up a pirate radio transmission in a filling, and unavoidably eavesdropping scandalous dialogue of some kind." â€" Aleister "A-Lister" Crowley

[attachment=1]

This is going to be good--and for me, it's already quite nice. Quiet, too, what a relief.

I expect it will get quite lively once a certain few nobodies stop obsessing. I better hurry up and inject all this human growth hormone I have ordered in from the same place Art Bell used to get his. Yeah, that's right: Art Bell was a needle junkie. No wonder he died so young. A shame really: what a waste of those great tits. FU ROT? Oh, no, no no, no no no, no no no no... fuck Me.

Oh, damn. A tooth fell out. Wait, don't touch it; it might be a trick. Get those Faerie gloves out. Put them on. Now, wash the windows. (See, now that is loyalty.) No, stop honey, oh I love you. Yeah, if it's not moving already, we're good, just avoid touching it to anyone's skin anytime in the next 5 minutes, just to be safe--unless you think it would be cool to smell like a coward for a week. In that case, put it over there with someone else's laundry. Yeah, me neither. I imagine it smells like Fort-teen Thousand Nites, turning tail and running, all with shit running down the backs of their leg, yet softened with the distinct tang of chamomille. Call it a hunch.)

Nor are you. You know very little at this point, but--what difference does that make? Are you even allowed to learn? I like you, don't blame me. I love her, don't blame me. She loves me, she must reason: I cannot wait to hear it. This is gonna be grand. I'm still looking for that email to be re-written. And when the first line of my email says, "Here, this evidence appears to show _________. Is that... awful, or just weird? Asking for a friend," I have no idea what will happen, but if we do get that far, hot shit and hot damn, We'll be off to the races then, won't we? Oy vey. However, let us not use our imaginations to create sadness we do not want, instead, let us use the sadness that you are ham-handedly trying to elude to (it's allude, (PROT)) and see how Jackstar "Master of The Suns & The Stars" (no surname, mononym CONFIRMED, DipshitDragon) sees it. We don't know how Chefist sees things. We don't know what Chefist laughs at. We just know how cHe laughs. (What? You thought I didn't?)

I am sad that she didn't remember/figure out that today was one of my/our birthdays, but honestly, after what I got her for Valentine's Day (brass knuckles), what could anyone reasonably expect (for her to use them on me)? Besides, she may well have remembered--I won't know until I ask her, and then I still won't know until she actually answers me. This is apparently a real struggle for her to remember the importance of lately. (I can't believe they are still using those fucking phones. How can these barefoot, heathen savages not understand how modern technology works? I fucking told one of them, and the other one wants mind control, lol, yeah, it's an upgrade, *snicker* try out the "Faith In Christ" upgrade, people, it's a doozy!) I'm not sure if she is clear on how "penance" works, and I know I'm not--it really isn't my area, but my penance-sense has been tingling for days and days. ("Eat your heart out, ya filthy Spider-Man!") When the psychotronic attack hit her phone last night, and she didn't immediately start problem solving with me (uh... what do you think I am for, anyway?), and instead jumped in through the open window of a yellow taxi that had suddenly appeared next to her, I didn't worry about it. This woman's problems are not my problems until she requests specific aid. That's the present terms of the deal, as far as I know, and although I have been eagerly looking forward to an #Official renegotiation, meatspace time in the only available wyrm-ready conference room for miles around has been tough to schedule. (Especially when someone keeps using Mala's Marvelous Mind Control Cantrip over and over and fucking over, without recognizing the consequences inherent to that. Oh, Brava. You, go girl.

TKA, Gids. It can get out of hand, aboviously. "Am I awake? What time is it? Where's the clock? Why is the window open? Why did Raven just fly into the room and infect me with HIV?" BECAUSE FU CONSENT, THAT'S WHY. Relax; that woman, Number One, is clearly immune to lots of things besides good advice and old-timey Hungarian wive's tales. Anyway, I dunno wtf. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride, ho hum. I wonder if Golden Girls is on yet? Fuck, I am tired of roofing duty. Then again, some steps simply cannot be rushed by shrill, shrieking, or screaming, even if it is All You Can Eat Shrew day. (Remember: not all you want to eat... it's all you can eat. /flex *snap*)

Someone is going to need a bigger jawbone.

I was rooting for both of you!

UR... RU Schweinhund? Well, that would certainly explain your clearly visible displays of cowardice, however: ewe, gross. In any event, what is that you think you know about my victory conditions, let alone hers? Come on, Man. Do you expect me to believe that Grapefruit confides in Chefist, more than Jackstar? Don't make me laugh! No really--diaphragm hernia--what?

I thought true love would prevail...

It very much indeed has. I could have used Sourcery, but--once again--I simply preferred not to. Was it a life and death struggle today? No one told me anything.

I'm sad the way this whole situation transpired.

I would have thought that it would have been better, much better, if that download had been accepted by its intended recipient, but what can I tell you? It might not matter to some, but that Prime Directive really matters. I know most people do not think that it does. And? So? What? Get your ass back down into the galley and keep peeling those potatoes for Steven Seagull, I'm the one driving the boat today. In any event, as a result of the package delivery failure, something that could not have been able to happen if it had (Hi Cookie!), has now been enabled (No killing--spare the face-snip vas deferens). Now, I have absolutely no idea why someone or someones decided to do the "wrong" thing--but that doesn't make them stupid, careless, or a failure.

In truth, there is no such thing as "Wrong" in God's World. God's world is the World of the Absolute, and in the top-down final analysis, we're all going to make it Home. There is simply no place else to go. And since someone didn't figure out what they were supposed to do--they were told--and someone else didn't realize what they were doing--nice job, Benedict Arnold, now trade Roseanne back for Tom and let's get this party started, HOLY SHIT, how fucking hard is it for you fake humans to take orders from an actual monkey? Because I will look into learning the Shapeshifter Catechisms faster, if needs be, and becoming an actual Bonobo for long enough to bark orders at you stubborn bullshitters is what it will take, then I am willing to go that far. I have gone farther before, for less cause, do not get me wrong. If the Catechisms are on back-order for 1,000 years, Jesus will go get a copy and read that shit to me in my sleep if needs be. Let's hope it doesn't come to that, He says that's now how He would prefer to spend our limited time remaining together. Teaching me to get better at fucking monkeys. Wow, check out the big potty mouth on Jesus. Wow, I'm not gonna lie. I've never seen Jesus piss while pissed before. Huh. Wha-happened?

I am pretty sure it is not our time--me and Jesus, smB--that He was referring to. Also, He doesn't seem happy. What, me crucify a messenger? No, but I would shoot the fuck out of one, especially if I knew he'd just come back in three days and let me do it again if I were still in the mood. He's no dummy.

I would love to know what you think is happening, has happened, and what will happen as a result. I really don't think you and I are working from the same book. *slam* Oh, sorry. You weren't using that one, were you? Tell you what: let's get on a panel together! I can finally read you in, unless you're afraid of knowing Tooth. (I don't think Richard has told the right people the right things, honestly, but I will try to see what I can do about addressing that during the next study hall period, which I can tell already is gonna be a doozy.) Let me guess, here's an approximation of your InnerNarrative: "I know Jackstar says he's a pacifist, says he's a friend to all, and says he loves Grapefruit, but... I know for sure those are all lies, because I'm a bad ass--jus compare me to Failkie, can't you tell?--and I know all about When a Man loves a Woman, I listen to that all the time while gettin' blasted, and so that means that I know all about how it goes when a Sourceror loves The Goddess. Wait, I thought she was a Queen? Well, whatever, I bet he wishes he could love them both, heh heh." How am I doing, Robert? Did I hit any of the low notes? Yeah, good, I've got someone else for that, they'll be coming along to bleat and mewl and fart, any minute now, I am surely certain. Whoops, there's an oubliette. Who put that there? Hey--Ramona! Thanks! Where can I get some of your nudes? Oh no, I'm not asking you for any of them, I just wondered if someone put them on /x/ or something. No, sorry, I can't get picture-SMS through The Veil, but that is a fancy upgrade, I bet. No thank you. I'm talking about hers. But, I wanna see the bad ones! So I can compare for improvements. Yeah, it's a fetish. Thanks, and tell Art, thanks for allowing me talk to his Best Wife. (This is quite the Grayper post, alright. Maybe I should have gotten high? Well, fuck, I will now, lol.) Yeah, I know, I'm just teasing. Yeah, he makes a good guinea pig, if you lose him in a herd, you can quickly identify the correct animal by the outsized teats. Rawr.

Alright. Ramona is gone. Chefist, only you and I remain. Who? Fuck her. Wait, wait, come back here Grapey, you're gonna wanna hear this. (I actually thought you had taken off. Bad laundry date? Nothing smells clean? That's too bad.) However, you are probably under a very strict NCA/NDA? So you probably can't just, like, talk about your accesses to (CLASSIFIED) records of various and sundry records and details. Blink once for yes, twice for no, and if you blink three times too fast, you'll get an aneurysm. That's not a "sourcerous curse" (rolleyes), that's just a friendly and fair warning, because you seem a little too high-strung for some of this field work, I'm not gonna lie.

Also I noticed that you didn't acknowledge my theory. Is it something else? Come on, Man. What do you have to be shy about? Do you have any idea how ineffective your attitude towards me becomes... when I'm the only one who doesn't know the basis for it? Yeah, me neither, because now I'm more focused on how you're clearly shaming an abuse victim, and G-rape-Azz is gonna make you sorry! As soon as their Wonder Twin Power Pack Blasters clear Customs, I guess. I wonder if my shields will stop those bullets. What, seriously? Photons? Look, let me help you out here, go check out that flick, Videodrome (1988). Okay, at the end: that gun. That would be a weapon of choice against the likes of me, that's for sure. Fuck that, I would not risk that, it might make my shields smell, and I don't know if I've made this clear enough: I do not know how to turn off my own shields, and Jesus says he has no idea either. Apparently it's some sort of level-up test I'll get introduced to later. Yeah, it does sound a lot link a Zelda game, doesn't it? MEOW. GET YOUR ASS TO MARS. Then call me. Well, no, actually, once your ass is sent, you can call anytime. Yeah, put the coffee down first. That's fine. Coffee is for closers anyway, you ignorant slut. [...] I beg your pardon? That was clearly meant to be humourous. What do you mean, you don't get it? What does that have to do with anything? That joke was meant for Bailey Jane. Yeah, newsflash--not everything in life is about (you). (Ditto.)

Oh, what's that? Dark Grapefruit has been spotted? Standing in line at Customs, trying to get any flight off-world? Oh, I get it, she/it thinks it would be too obvious if it were ONLY Mars she/it was willing to take. There's a massive wait-list, I am sure. Especially: rite now. Please stand by, and be ready to maniacally applaud. Remember to watch the blinking. That part is just for Cheffy. He's gonna watch the water no matter what I say, but: CONSENT MATTERS, (PROT)

Quote from: CelibatestarWait until they get a load of me. I'll wear clean underwear after that."

Jackstar

Quote from: whoozit on February 16, 2021, 08:17:13 PM
For all the filth and vitriol they fling  at each other, blaming each other for their own faults, you can tell it is done out of a deep seated true love.

You must be referring to the mother and the sister. I don't fling anything but clues, life preservers, and lifejackets (although of course she'll fucking never actually wear one of those, it doesn't accessorize well), I don't blame anyone for anything except myself for the state of the world--hey, I fucking warned you: BLOW--and my love is anything but deeply seated... it's hanging up there in the sky like a blazing ball pair of fuzzy dice. I guess there's two of them if you squinch up your eyes just right.

Great. Garcon, Flute!

Quote from: whoozit on February 16, 2021, 08:17:13 PM
I still am rooting for them. 

UR Schweinhund aussi? Jesus, is this whole place nothing but Internal Affairs, crooks, and badass mofos named Michael? Are we really all that's left? Well, okay, that's all we need, but... I don't see how we're going to have enough people to have a (CLASSIFIED) for (REDACTED). I suppose at this point, that isn't strictly necessary. I guess.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 08:49:11 PM

[attachment=1,msg1461100]

This is going to be good--and for me, it's already quite nice. [...] CONSENT MATTERS, (PROT)

Quote from: Jackstar on February 16, 2021, 08:58:47 PM
I don't fling anything but

... empty pill bottles, very far away, from Headfruit's g-rape, but pretty close to the phone that she was trying to invisibly record me without consent with. I was hoping for the audio to have a little whizz before the bhang.

See, I saw her trying to get me on a recording of something where I apparently, seemingly, screamingly lost my shit (like she does all the fucking time when she decides she "needs" to get what she "wants") so I decided to make it really outrageous when I saw that she was actually doing that. (Hi Keith! Do you have the soundtrack to Klute on vinyl? I fuckin' bet you do! --SIGNED, KUCZI, and oh, look, it's the daily 555. /flex) I bet she really thought she had the real me. Well, guess what: She didn't; she doesn't; and one doesn't either, if one listened to that stupid audio The Wonder Twins stole. And then lied to me about. ("Uh, oh yeah, we did do that, Jack--I was SO SCARED OMG YOU LOOKED LIKE CASPER, that's why I looked so pissed, because I, uh... pissed in my pants! That's how much I was scared! a-bloo-bloo-bloo, see I'm getting my crying game just thinking about coming down from my high horse! HOW DARE YOU. HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU DO WHAT I DO WHENEVER I JUDGE IT BEST.") I'll check in a minute if that's what it was. Maybe in 5 minutes. Kinda bored already, to tell the tooth.

Frankly, my dear Gabbies--I couldn't give a damn. (A bell silently rings thrice.) Sweet--upgrade from Jesus. I actually never got one of these before. I hope it's not a virgin nun, I'm giving that slut right back. What you don't think they masturbate to God? You bet your sweet ass-- 'Course they do!!

BRB. I got a summons. (Well, that's how They do it, when They do it for Me.) Hey, look at this: it says Jesus is actually spelled with SIX letters. I wonder what that means. Hrrm. It's probably nothing. Just a glitch. Why don't one of ewe ask him, and then Us know? DO IT. DON'T TRY. That time, I didn't really want to know why you don't listen to Jesus, I'm sure it's a fascinating story, it involves something much more important you've got going on than Jesus, rite?