Let's do this!
Chompin at the Bit!

#FridayFracas!

Dr. MD MD

Silphion

Open Lines - Your Favorite Conspiracy Theories

[attachment=1,msg1425194]

Silphion

𝑆𝑚𝑜𝑔 (𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑢𝑔?) mentioned something about Heather being 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 in her time slot.
Perhaps a Looking Glass comment but someone must have caught details on that.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Silphion on October 03, 2020, 12:23:24 AM
𝑆𝑚𝑜𝑔 (𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑢𝑔?) mentioned something about Heather being 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 in her time slot.
Perhaps a Looking Glass comment but someone must have caught details on that.

I didn’t catch it but they wilfully refuse to understand how the Paranormal App stuff works. Those are people calling into the free phone lines to listen to the show that the app provides in exchange for advertising the app on the respective shows.

It has been explained to them several times how it works, but they continue to pander to Heather’s fragile ego.

Silphion

𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕪 ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRD_gIoVOmY

SpaceMeowMaid

Ooooooo! I heard that UFOs~ woohoo! hot time in the old town tonight.

Jackstar

Nothing makes me happier than rolling into the grocery store @9 P.M. Pacific, blasting Heather from my shoulder-mounted ghetto blaster while I shop for whiskey and half-price organic beef--except for, doing it while I know that I am shadowbanned.

#Legacy
#Mewling
#SuckItDown

SpaceMeowMaid

[attachment=1,msg1425993]
Quote from: Jackstar on October 05, 2020, 10:16:51 PM
Nothing makes me happier than rolling into the grocery store @9 P.M. Pacific, blasting Heather from my shoulder-mounted ghetto blaster while I shop for whiskey and half-price organic beef--except for, doing it while I know that I am shadowbanned.

#Legacy
#Mewling
#SuckItDown

I have been such a good girl. I hardly ever get banned anywhere anymore. I mean fuck FB Twitter and Insta... I will always have BallGrab

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on October 05, 2020, 10:16:51 PM

#Legacy
#Mewling
#SuckItDown

I like it. Oddly the "butcher's specials" and close to date code items here are found only at certain chains and, interestingly, in good zip codes. Alas the issue is at same places one needs to deal with them writing out their checks. And sometimes balancing their register book before having kid take sacks to joocanoe.. Weird deal also. Only place that sells Hamm's! 

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2020, 10:28:11 PM
Weird deal also.

I have something similar engaged: sometimes, I will get a wild inspiration to drive 10-20 miles outside of hometown, I will go to some seemingly random grocery store, just on a seeming whim, and then, all of a sudden: oh, look, here's four pounds of bison ribeyes for 50% off. I of course take everything but one--I am not greedy--and then gleefully use my food stamps on the meat and pay credit for the whiskey. I used to get some odd looks, but these days what with the COVID and all, I usually get a high-five. The stars'n'bars mask I habitually wear probably helps.

If anyone asks, I just say "This is how Trump pays his monks" and act like they are the crazy one. Works every time. The joke is on them anyways, as I have a legitimate legal right to shoplift all of the bison steaks I might ever desire. /flex

Grapefruit's horror when she learned of my decision to employ such guerilla financing strategies is the cherry on top. I am telling you, Kids--I am living the dream all over up in here.

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on October 05, 2020, 10:54:42 PM
I have something similar engaged: sometimes, I will get a wild inspiration to drive 10-20 miles outside of hometown, I will go to some seemingly random grocery store, and then, all of a sudden: oh, look, here's four pounds of bison ribeyes for 50% off. I of course take everything but one--I am not greedy--and then gleefully use my food stamps on the meat and pay credit for the whiskey. I used to get some odd looks, but these days what with the COVID and all, I usually get a high-five. The stars'n'bars mask I habitually wear probably helps.

If anyone asks, I just say "This is how Trump pays his monks" and act like they are the crazy one. Works every time. The joke is on them anyways, as I have a legitimate legal right to shoplift all of the bison steaks I might ever desire. /flex

Grapefruit's horror when she learned of my decision to employ such guerilla financing strategies is the cherry on top. I am telling you, Kids--I am living the dream all over up in here.

Nice . "bleed the beast" actions. Don't due to the taking but get the idea. Arguably good. I don't like the pride and personal aspect. But do agree, somewhat, with idea. Just not sure if, really, we want collapse and chaos. Even if revelated etc.

I recently did refuse to pay because no paper bags. Area demands no plastic bags.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on October 05, 2020, 11:08:42 PM
I don't like the pride and personal aspect.

I do not like yours either. Working as intended.

Silphion

Quote from: Jackstar on October 06, 2020, 01:14:52 AM
Marry me. Dowry first, Hacker.

A qualified opinion, objective analysis or simple disdain 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑖𝑐𝑒.

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on October 06, 2020, 01:29:01 AM

For whom? Drink your fluoride.

VC

Quote from: Silphion on October 06, 2020, 01:29:01 AM

What a fraud Heather Wade is! Fake recorded show and just reading continuing her constant OCD/ADHD obsession over lame ass crap she clings too from the 1980's. Bwahahahaha! MJ12 Fagottry! Still playing 20+ minutes NOT live after the show was supposed to have ended. She's just a reader and story teller even if live. It might as well be recorded. No calls! Soooo boring, soooo repetitive, sooo lame! ::)

Seriously, Heater no need to be live or take calls.

IF you want the real thing, then Art Bell does it all a million billion trillion times better than this drivel. You can get the free recorded AB shows online or subscribe to his other recorded materials. Support Heater if you love her voice or just want to fall asleep to stupidity for some reason. She does nothing new or even close to approaching what AB did, obviously!

Jackstar

Quote from: Silphion on October 06, 2020, 01:49:57 AM
Simple is good.

Fat, drunk, and simple is no way to go through life, little Sun.

VC

Quote from: Jackstar on October 06, 2020, 02:24:35 AM
Fat, drunk, and simple is no way to go through life, little Sun.

You make a cute coven couple with your whackjob team, Innerreach slayers, with Silphion decoding your "genius" trolling drivel. You're at least 30-lbs overweight, so don't knock it BSC solar flared Sun.