• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on February 18, 2021, 01:51:27 AM
I really have lost track. Where is Rubini in all of this?

Released an info dump tat was of course designed to make me look bad then she blames me if imply I did it.

**designed to make me look bad**

Silphion

Quote from: WOTR on February 18, 2021, 01:51:27 AM
I really have lost track. Where is Rubini in all of this?

My impression is that he has taken the advice of his crack legal team and gone into deep hiding.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2021, 01:48:31 AM
I'll tell you everything right now. No one wants to know. Don't talk about my life. Especially not you, you're spun off to Mars and it's a bad idea. How about you tell me everything, instead of Bellgab? You've been ignoring me. You're fucking done. m clothes you you

She left me in order to hurt, and then she got hurt herself, and then I took the network, then then seemed okay and then she made things up.

It was all a setup. her friend sent me called me up and then I find allison then that same fiends comes back. She behaves ridiculous. She's not retarded she's just paying it up.

Allison you're not going to do that. when the money spits out. when the moey si out[
i'm horrifiedd and embarrassed
hwy do I like this one

I'm sorry
She is friends with them and makes fun of me and puts me on the split skype screen
and she is total dones
why did I ever do that to yo?
I yoked do me worry sorry
I wounded.

I'm not doing this any  more she's utterly traffic, she misrepresents me for reasons I can't figure for working. I am looking at the -video and I all I see are these two losers abusing each other. I do't care
he's keep screaming

There's no point in listening and commenting if I can't do the yhhoe ting, I'm not interested that much in this. She's simply the pusher.

I'm sick of hearing this whining shrieking

All it is toxic. you don't know what it was like.  and, I just recorded 5m, and the program crashed. Is she sheltered? I would assume so. Everyone told her. Look. I'm done. I guess you shouldn't have treated me so badly. I am fucking heart broken. The entire site, pintresting. What I like is that they did the three parts, and she's screaming. All the time. She doesn't care.

You mean like the way you told me that you would protect me !? LoL ok

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on February 17, 2021, 09:02:33 PM
I asked her, I asked you... you both zeroed the query.

She said, "I don't know shit about someone named Cheffist" and I know it was a lie. Not that it matters because cleics rebbion

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 02:07:09 AM

You are protected. You deceived me for reasons you withheld from me. Letting you steal from me is not protection.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2021, 01:48:31 AM
I'll tell you everything right now. No one wants to know. Don't talk about my life. Especially not you, you're spun off to Mars and it's a bad idea. How about you tell me everything, instead of Bellgab? You've been ignoring me. You're fucking done. m clothes you you

She left me in order to hurt, and then she got hurt herself, and then I took the network, then then seemed okay and then she made things up.

It was all a setup. her friend sent me called me up and then I find allison then that same fiends comes back. She behaves ridiculous. She's not retarded she's just paying it up.

Allison you're not going to do that. when the money spits out. when the moey si out[
i'm horrifiedd and embarrassed
hwy do I like this one

I'm sorry
She is friends with them and makes fun of me and puts me on the split skype screen
and she is total dones
why did I ever do that to yo?
I yoked do me worry sorry
I wounded.

I'm not doing this any  more she's utterly traffic, she misrepresents me for reasons I can't figure for working. I am looking at the -video and I all I see are these two losers abusing each other. I do't care
he's keep screaming

There's no point in listening and commenting if I can't do the yhhoe ting, I'm not interested that much in this. She's simply the pusher.

I'm sick of hearing this whining shrieking

All it is toxic. you don't know what it was like.  and, I just recorded 5m, and the program crashed. Is she sheltered? I would assume so. Everyone told her. Look. I'm done. I guess you shouldn't have treated me so badly. I am fucking heart broken. The entire site, pintresting. What I like is that they did the three parts, and she's screaming. All the time. She doesn't care.

I'm going to follow the legal team's advice. And you are saying that I am abusive!? You are trying to act like you control me! You are always yelling and calling me horrible names and insisting that you have my location and questioning who I am talking to, who I am with!!!

https://youtu.be/8SeRU_ZPDkE

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 02:07:09 AM

Written this way, it appears to the casual observer that you were  physically present

What are you supposed to be protected from? Yo're not making any sense I don't' feel like cooking

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2021, 02:10:17 AM
You are protected. You deceived me for reasons you withheld from me. Letting you steal from me is not protection.

I never stole from you! But you have done that to me!!!!

SpaceMeowMaid

Get OUT IF THE KITCHEN ITS HOT!!!!
FIRE 🔥🔥 🔥🔥🔥

https://youtu.be/B2fkt3z8Lug

WOTR

Quote from: Silphion on February 18, 2021, 01:56:14 AM
My impression is that he has taken the advice of his crack legal team and gone into deep hiding.
Ah. He just did not appear to be the kind of man who would listen to sage advice. I would have expected him to be posting here...

WOTR

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 02:11:15 AM
I'm going to follow the legal team's advice.

You know I enjoy your posts... But certainly your legal team has given you advice regarding continued interaction with the man you are saying is abusive and preparing a law suit against? If not, I would question if you should not be consulting with Rubini's "crack" legal team...

As Pate might say... "Carrie Ann."

Silphion

Quote from: WOTR on February 18, 2021, 02:21:52 AM
Ah. He just did not appear to be the kind of man who would listen to sage advice. I would have expected him to be posting here...

Everyone has their limits.

Quote from: Silphion on February 13, 2021, 01:04:23 AM
So many followers hoping to SIGN UP to RubiniGab.

Be sure to read the Registration Agreement and Privacy Policy first.

[attachment=1,msg1460478]

[attachment=2,msg1460478]

Jackstar

I'm going to follow the legal team's advice.

This wouldeve fabverge egg.
And you are saying that I am abusive!?

Yes you hurt yourself and others. You do things too much and yo do you too things too far

You are trying to act like you control me!

This makes me feel worst ver gao

You are always yelling and

Semper Fi
Always don

calling me horrible names and

I got used to flying merkitty
and when it suddenly changed, it was apparent that you had been hooked up here a lot time
it just really was
used to
don't need now

insisting that you have my location and

I pushed the button and it's "insistent"
insistent
it's not even this many, it 's thatyou always wanted it, now you want to know you

questioning who I am talking to,

You are if you don't' think I am interesting anymore
you really do not want to make anything happen
i watch it sun up sun down I can't believe how bad

who I am with!!!

I would never know who they were. Someone who keeps a low profile, it's cool
I am okay so I hope you have a nice time I don't have it any more you loathes you rue me.

https://youtu.be/8SeRU_ZPDkE

I don't understand how you felt that way

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 02:12:20 AM

(PROTECTED) stole your weed. I didn't even tell you that you stole from me. Stole my art I guess. Like we do not have anything going on. you weren't nice I don't know why

i'm terrified at your abuse. It's just a waste of time

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2021, 01:53:57 AM
**designed to make me look bad**

I did not ever have your back you are the women fighting

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 02:12:20 AM

The levels of pettiness displayed in this post are nightmarish. n one cares. i don't want it i'm sick of it lets's see

the best part is tht she's a sript

Silphion

Quote from: WOTR on February 18, 2021, 02:21:52 AM

As a matter of fact, he is unlikely to even listen to his own advice.

What does anyone make of this, by the way? ⬇️

Quote from: Silphion on February 13, 2021, 12:38:21 AM
A moment of truth

[attachment=1,msg1460477]

[attachment=2,msg1460477]

WOTR

Quote from: Silphion on February 18, 2021, 02:42:17 AM
As a matter of fact, he is unlikely to even listen to his own advice.

What does anyone make of this, by the way? ⬇️

I really have never known what to make of his posts at the best of times. And with things even more screwed up than usual? I don't stand a chance of interpreting...

Jackstar

insisting that you have my location and questioning who I am talking to, who I am with!!!

That was while you had yet to tell me that you had never been as fond of me as I thoguht you were you told your friends that you were "over the moon" and it didn't make sense and wednesday--THIS DOESN'T EVEN MEAN ANYTHING TO ME lol-land are you really? I don't need your location unless I know where you're going

your talking to is no business of mine, I thought we had a thing
you tried
things

your lover is no business of mine
your life is no business of mine
i don't know why you do this but it's done! okay! break for lunch

I knew that I never wanted that house none of you ever loved me wow

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WOTR on February 18, 2021, 02:24:47 AM
You know I enjoy your posts... But certainly your legal team has given you advice regarding continued interaction with the man you are saying is abusive and preparing a law suit against? If not, I would question if you should not be consulting with Rubini's "crack" legal team...

Oh, I am NOT talking, texting not emailing, nothing at all and I have zero interest in ever communicating with him again. But I have HUNDREDS of emails, texts, and voicemails. And look who is using my avatar to promote his website! Pathetic. What's the date on this?
Anyway, no, the lawyers talk to each other. I can't see what type of person would contest a no contact order!? Like insisting he has a RIGHT to HARASSING and STALKING ME? Its quite disturbing.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2021, 02:09:09 AM
She said, "I don't know shit about someone named Cheffist" and I know it was a lie. Not that it matters because cleics rebbion

The only thing I know is he's a Bellgab Avatar!
same as nothing. WTAF do you expect? I don't have time to read everyone's post s so I only read the most interesting ones!  That's YOU and a few other posters.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 04:32:04 AM
The only thing I know is he's a Bellgab Avatar!
same as nothing. WTAF do you expect?

He is the one who was laughing when MV and Rubini were on. He's been around for years.

WTAF do you expect?

Honesty. Someone with integrity. Someone who isn't afraid to meet someone and say "hello." The ability to look someone in the eyes and say "good bye, thank you for this love, it meant a lot."

I have trouble believing in anything now because of not telling me and I do not know why you want to feed on me HOW CAN YOU FUCKING ARGUE WITH ME FOR DAYS and then act like surprised when everything is hatred and bile? You actually tried to set me up like five times. You stopped having sex with me to listen Richard Groyper for two hours and then you didn't like enough sex.

I've been down this road please don't embarrass me any more.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 04:25:21 AM
We really did

it really confuses more than is painful. I guess there's no reason to see your dad then. i miss you i wish you had been willing to see me without being all fucked up.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 04:24:55 AM
I have zero interest in ever communicating with him again.

You already knew him when I "urged" you to call him. That's on record. We should have been having so much more fun and I wish you had been more careful with my heart I think the plan was to rip me off the whole time.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on February 18, 2021, 04:25:21 AM
We really did

I could have come up tonight and I was getting hot just thinking about it. Oh but you let Ben try to jam up some fucking stupid drama. BEN NEVER FUCKING TEXTS ME FOR ANYTHING. You hated me so much you set me up for pranks hping I would get taken care of. And "everyone" is suddenly so confused about him like I'm something dangerous. You know what, that's disgusting. you can't even own your own feelings and your team has to blank me to stand up for themselves. That's cold shit. I bet you're' lonely now.

Jackstar

I only read the most interesting ones!  That's YOU

https://youtu.be/4IVzCCpPKSU?list=UUUrkOmXvcHOX4A1ratGe5Wg&t=488

and a few other posters.

I asked you to read me in and you played me like a chump. You are a hate-filled person and I beg God that you get some kind of help so you can stop hurting yourself and everyone around you.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2021, 05:18:37 AM

You already knew him when I "urged" you to call him. That's on record. We should have been having so much more fun and I wish you had been more careful with my heart I think the plan was to rip me off the whole time.

HUGE LIE!!!

THAT IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE!

I DIDN"T KNOW HIM! WTAF?

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2021, 05:11:04 AM
He is the one who was laughing when MV and Rubini were on. He's been around for years.

Honesty. Someone with integrity. Someone who isn't afraid to meet someone and say "hello." The ability to look someone in the eyes and say "good bye, thank you for this love, it meant a lot."

I have trouble believing in anything now because of not telling me and I do not know why you want to feed on me HOW CAN YOU FUCKING ARGUE WITH ME FOR DAYS and then act like surprised when everything is hatred and bile? You actually tried to set me up like five times. You stopped having sex with me to listen Richard Groyper for two hours and then you didn't like enough sex.

I've been down this road please don't embarrass me any more.

it really confuses more than is painful. I guess there's no reason to see your dad then. i miss you i wish you had been willing to see me without being all fucked up.

So, why would I care about some idiot from here? SO WHAT?

I'm not afraid to see you and say "hello", I am annoyed, and on guard.
I didn't try to set you up! You pissed everyone off. I am sorry, but that's
on you!

I had you listen to Azzerae and then Groyper because you couldn't
remember what you had said and it was really annoying me.
and do you really think this is a place to discuss our sex life? Good
Morning! You are so freaking losing your marbles. I am really sorry
you can't see why that is so not copasetic.

You probably could go see my dad and he will either give you a beer or
a bullet. Who knows!  But I am not going there. It's just too overdue for
me to take it seriously.

Embarrassed huh? I'm not even trying. Just wait till I get ambitious.

Go check your skype. For real I know you said you dumped it, but there
is something in there you will love!

pate

Quote from: WOTR on February 18, 2021, 02:24:47 AM

Actually, I would say ”Carrie Anne.”

https://youtu.be/uLcSXNtdqbE

The spelling is important there and your use in this particular situation is entirely apropos for the context.

Waldo!

-p

aldousburbank

Quote from: Jackstar on February 18, 2021, 05:18:37 AM

I wish you had been more careful with my heart I think the plan was to rip me off the whole time.

Obvious love is a beautiful thing is obvious.

WOTR

Quote from: pate on February 18, 2021, 07:44:41 AM
Actually, I would say ”Carrie Anne.”

https://youtu.be/uLcSXNtdqbE

The spelling is important there and your use in this particular situation is entirely apropos for the context.

Waldo!

-p
Ooops. I stand car erected.