• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Groypers' Bellgab Podcast

Started by Lilith, April 07, 2019, 01:07:54 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 01:04:58 AM
I don't think you know what you're talking about...

That's just, like, your opinion, man.

AZZERAE

Not so surprising for a man with as many high-functioning alters as you.

Did u just misgender me-- NIGGER?!

AZZERAE

No wonder They're desperate to get that golem back on track to getting on-line.

Fun fact: On the 666th day, when I'd made man, I opened the oven, and on bended knee, in mitts, reached for my creation. Just then Azraa walked in, dropped the keys and shouted, "NO, DON'T DO IT!!!" And I'm all like, oh, no, honey, I'm not committing hari kiri, I'm just getting this little guy out the oven. While I was under the impression the oven mitts were a dead giveaway, you can see how deeply ingrained suicidal ideation is in my domicile. We laughed and laughed.

AZZERAE

You deserve a break today.

I'm always on a smoke break. I work for 5 minutes every couple days, or weeks.

AZZERAE

I have a compass you can borrow, here let me show you how to use it without having to take the right pill first.

#brutal

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 03:05:52 AM
Fortunately, hating on me isn't a trap, it's a privilege. I might not be a trap anymore. Who would tell me? The Trap King?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzmd6ps07LQ

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 03:05:52 AM
I've never met any creatures in 5D...

Hey Von, you see me steppin' on these leprechauns?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 02:41:20 AM
Someone is in so much fucking trouble.

Still superior, on the brink of celibacy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 02:38:06 AM
What condition have I got that is interfering with my ability to thrive in life?

Capgras Syndrome, buddy.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on February 19, 2021, 02:29:34 AM
A huge manilla envelope came in from Invisibile College, had all kinds of instructions for new superpowers that I could pick up for myself, as long as I agree to relax vigiliance, compromise principles, sell my soul to Satan... you know, shit that I'm not gonna do, but IC doesn't discriminate.

Turds, diamonds-- Meh.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 01:50:03 AM
That's how White Crow got hold of all those BellGabbers addresses and posted 'em Explosions of Bullshit. I think he's doing 25-to-life alongside Teddy K right aboot now.

What a terrible thing to do!  But you know I am perfectly trustworthy.  I think doc just wants a Trump cookie.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on February 19, 2021, 05:03:25 AM
That sounds really interesting. Does Krampus make any appearance in the Santa story? Kind of sounds like it could be "Art Bell" interview material... But we will have to settle for a podcast.*

*Too bad Art were not around. Given the research for the last panspermia, I assume that you would actually be able to weave a story with him in a long form interview as well as do the podcast...

Yes!  Krampus is an integral part -- but I don't want to give it all away.  I was really hoping papi would have me on his show in the coveted second-half prime-time slot to discuss Swedish Saffron Buns and the sacred feminine but I guess I am not quite ready for the bright lights of the Michael Decon Program yet.  And I would probably creep on him anyway.

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 08:08:57 AM
I thought Canadia was made of ice?!

Yes. Well, it is an ice covered rock. I tried living under an iceberg once, but nearly drowned.  ;)

a new youtube community has risen. The Clown Community 🤡🤡🤡 *honk honk*

https://youtu.be/tBb_Zcc5ocs

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 19, 2021, 04:03:06 PM
*honk honk*

That's my brand! Oh, Grapefruit shall be so pleased--more circumstantial evidence that I am totally hooked up right through the scrote with Richard and his wild and wooley gang of reprobates, degenerates, and traffickers of humans. When she finds out I'm really undercover for Jesus, she'll be so relieved. I know I am already--I just pissed my pants at the realization that this is something meant to fuck me up too.

So... I guess I really am a big deal around here. Oh, joy.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on February 19, 2021, 11:01:42 AM
Capgras Syndrome, buddy.

Nope, definitely not that one. Various impersonations seemingly perceived that I have encountered over the years have not been exact, nor has the illusion remained under rational analysis. You can try again. Doesn't that sound nice?

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 19, 2021, 04:03:06 PM
a new youtube community has risen. The Clown Community 🤡🤡🤡 *honk honk*

https://youtu.be/tBb_Zcc5ocs

That was fun...can't wait till Sunday, Ray!

AZZERAE

Quote from: WOTR on February 19, 2021, 02:48:09 PM
I tried living under an iceberg once, but nearly drowned. ;)

I'm Tipper Gore, and I approve of this message.