• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 31, 2016, 02:52:37 PM
>being this retarded

Good luck getting Americans that have been here for many generations deported. Anchor babies are a possibility though....

Oh that decision would have nothing to do with me; But if you had a really nasty evil leader along the lines of Hitler (who shared much of your philosophies on singling out 'types'), you wouldn't get a say in it...sobering eh? Still, not a problem if you're pure.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 02:56:09 PM
Oh that decision would have nothing to do with me; But if you had a really nasty evil leader along the lines of Hitler (who shared much of your philosophies on singling out 'types'), you wouldn't get a say in it...sobering eh? Still, not a problem if you're pure.

>implying Hitler did anything wrong

http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Curandero81

Quote from: Zoo on January 31, 2016, 04:31:53 AM
Well I am not a rep-can nor a dem-crat and for what ever that is worth until christians start adopting every child born with out a fam I am all about choice!!1
Oh, I get it...
until ALL disabled, sick and elderly are "adopted"...
YOUR choice would be to "abort their lives"
ALL LIFE IS SACRED TO ME
(not to YOU..too bad your mommy did NOT make the correct choice)

onan

Quote from: Curandero81 on January 31, 2016, 03:09:20 PM
Oh, I get it...
until ALL disabled, sick and elderly are "adopted"...
YOUR choice would be to "abort their lives"
ALL LIFE IS SACRED TO ME
(not to YOU..too bad your mommy did NOT make the correct choice)

So what are you doing to help stop more than 20,000 daily deaths from starvation?

Value Of Pi

It only took two pages for this conversation to get to the Hitler phase, the ultimate destination. You can easily move on to the next facet of this phase, which is "how bad was Hitler really, particularly in the context of what we're facing now?"

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 31, 2016, 03:16:47 PM
It only took two pages for this conversation to get to the Hitler phase, the ultimate destination. You can easily move on to the next facet of this phase, which is "how bad was Hitler really, particularly in the context of what we're facing now?"

Jesus.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 31, 2016, 02:31:09 PM

Oh FFS, I've been in Glasgow on a weekend night and you wouldn't last five fucking minutes with that attitude. You'd be laid waste and whatever was left would be spread over Sauchiehall Street.
Ha. Yeah. I made the mistake once of mentioned that I tend to vote Republican at a bar in Glasgow. Luckily I was able to explain the American system and nothing do with the terrorists before I got a Glasgow kiss, or smile. FTPWATP.

Quote from: onan on January 31, 2016, 03:38:09 PM
boggles, doesn't it?

You and I would be good drinking buddies.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 31, 2016, 03:48:45 PM
You and I would be good drinking buddies.

What, I'm not invited? I'm off of beer, but I could down a few Diet Cokes and iced teas.

onan

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 31, 2016, 03:55:24 PM

What, I'm not invited? I'm off of beer, but I could down a few Diet Cokes and iced teas.

always welcome, third round is on you.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: onan on January 31, 2016, 03:58:21 PM
always welcome, third round is on you.

Thanks. If it's a pub someplace like Glascow, it's probably a good idea to let it be known that there are Americans around, in case something is overheard and misinterpreted  -- per albrecht's post. They might, might cut us some slack.

onan

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 31, 2016, 04:06:53 PM
Thanks. If it's a pub someplace like Glascow, it's probably a good idea to let it be known that there are Americans around, in case something is overheard and misinterpreted  -- per albrecht's post. They might, might cut us some slack.

After 4 beers, nobody can take me.

GravitySucks

Quote from: onan on January 31, 2016, 04:17:21 PM
6 and I'm invisible.

starrmtn001

Quote from: onan on January 31, 2016, 04:17:21 PM
After one, I bloat up and float away like the Good Year Blimp. ;D

albrecht

Quote from: starrmtn001 on January 31, 2016, 04:46:09 PM
After one, I bloat up and float away like the Good Year Blimp. ;D
We will buy you some shots instead.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 31, 2016, 03:04:50 PM
>implying Hitler did anything wrong

http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

This link you posted goes to a very, very bad place. I hope you got disinfected before the infection could take hold.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Value Of Pi on January 31, 2016, 05:16:08 PM
This link you posted goes to a very, very bad place. I hope you got disinfected before the infection could take hold.

I think it's to late I'm turning black and heiling Hitler and i have the urge to go Orkin man on body lice with Zyklon B

Value Of Pi

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 31, 2016, 05:33:51 PM
I think it's to late I'm turning black and heiling Hitler and i have the urge to go Orkin man on body lice with Zyklon B

Very sorry to hear that. MV might be okay (or might not) with starting a separate Nazis thread by and for Nazis. I might or might not be able to tolerate that as long as all the Sieg Heiling remained isolated from the rest of the site. Others may disagree, but that's my attitude.

SUGGESTION:
In the meantime, please place a swastika visibly on your avatar so that people understand who and what they may be engaging with.

Faustina

Trump is beating Cruz in polls:  by 3 points in Iowa and by something like 15 points in New Hampshire(!).

Quote from: mikuthing01 on January 31, 2016, 06:23:26 PM
Trump Rally Sioux City, IA

Cant
a
n
t

Stump
t
u
m
p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt24aI8kWOw

Had dinner at a local Pizza Parlor.  They had MSNBC on and cut to Jeb Bush.  The Jebster was strutting his stuff - looks like he had about 12 little old ladies in attendance. 

Saw this and it made me laugh

i like trump. he's my political road rager.  8)

albrecht

Of course the campaigns and votes are far from over but I, almost, feel sorry for Jeb. Can you imagine how much shit and ribbing he is getting from his brothers, dad, etc at family holidays? Almost feel sorry, only almost.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: albrecht on February 01, 2016, 04:33:06 PM
Of course the campaigns and votes are far from over but I, almost, feel sorry for Jeb. Can you imagine how much shit and ribbing he is getting from his brothers, dad, etc at family holidays? Almost feel sorry, only almost.
Some would say he'll get a lot more than "shit and ribbing" for failure and for upsetting The Big Plan.

the_Stranger

Quote from: albrecht on February 01, 2016, 04:33:06 PM

Until they drain his bank account and he has to get a job at Taco Bell or Home Depot he can enjoy a family sized bag of dicks.

Jackstar

Quote from: the_Stranger on February 01, 2016, 07:58:12 PM
Until they drain his bank account and he has to get a job at Taco Bell or Home Depot he can enjoy a family sized bag of dicks.