• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 06:48:37 PM
Oh, interesting WhackStar...you demonstrate every side effect of every drug ever made.  ;D

Surprisingly, the priapsis actually causes the most trouble--but it does pair well with the tardive dyskinesia and the Tourette.

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 06:50:19 PM
Surprisingly, the priapsis actually causes the most trouble--but it does pair well with the tardive dyskinesia and the Tourette.

I wish you good mental health...but like a type 1 diabetic...you have to be proactive with your own therapy, on a daily and HOURLY basis.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 06:56:50 PM
you have to be proactive with your own therapy, on a daily and HOURLY basis.

I figured that out in 2007. Thanks, Dad. Are you back from the store with my smokes yet?

chefist

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 09:04:55 PM
I figured that out in 2007. Thanks, Dad. Are you back from the store with my smokes yet?

"Dave" seems to love you...of course, you might be him.  ;D

chefist

"David Rubini"...LIVE on the GABCAST said that his account was HACKED sometime in JULY!

ALL POSTS ARE FROM HACKERS!

Even though he used several racial epithets and disgusting barbs on his call today, (including the N word)..he CLAIMS NONE of the posts are from him.

Keep and open mind...or not.

;D

I'm sure Lee will post the show...I recorded a little...but it's Lee's prerogative.

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 09:35:37 PM
"David Rubini"...LIVE on the GABCAST said that his account was HACKED sometime in JULY!

Even though he used several racial epithets and disgusting barbs on his call today, (including the N word)..he CLAIMS NONE of the posts are from him.

;D

I'm sure Lee will post the show...I recorded a little...but it's Lee's prerogative.

It's a real cliff hanger.  Will Rubini gain access to the key gmail account and wrest control from the imposter?  Will Rubini manage to remember that vexing admin@bellgab.com email addy?  Will MV have a change of heart and rap with Rubini on the phone in private?  He has staying power after disclosing a 4 hour confab on the phone with Heather.  Will Rubini be able to beat out Douglas Dietrich's show?  Will MV restore the busted
[b] BOLD [/b] functionality?  Will the syntax error in the userlist menu item ever get fixed?

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 09:35:37 PM

;D

Neither MV nor Rubini seemed especially interested in cracking the case.  Rubini was not listening to the instructions for how to change his password, and MV never finished checking the IPs logged on Rubini's posts.  Now I know this is bellgab where all is fair and I'm not complaining, but I feel like Detective Hardcock would not have been fobbed off so easily.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 25, 2020, 09:44:32 PM
He has staying power after disclosing a 4 hour confab on the phone with Heather.

Pfft MV (and his wife, he was careful to add) visited Heather in Pahrump!  Don't forget that tasty little morsel.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2020, 09:46:29 PM
Neither MV nor Rubini seemed especially interested in cracking the case.  Rubini was not listening to the instructions for how to change his password, and MV never finished checking the IPs logged on Rubini's posts.  Now I know this is bellgab where all is fair and I'm not complaining, but I feel like Detective Hardcock would not have been fobbed off so easily.

LULZ...Frank "Hardgrove" will break the case. "Hardcock" might be a little projection.  ;)  ;D

eviUru

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 25, 2020, 04:58:10 PM
:yawn: The big fatty fatty faker is loading up the forums with too much youtubing. As if anybody is looking at them.

Don't bother to ping or mention me Pubes. Imma gonna answer your calls like you answer your phone.

:click:

I'm out.

it's slowing loading of the page down
massive overkill with so many videos
from the 574 youtube videos that he already posted I watched maybe 6 in total
2 of them only first 2 minutes

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 09:49:06 PM
LULZ...Frank "Hardgrove" will break the case. "Hardcock" might be a little projection.  ;)  ;D

My apologies to the good detective I meant no reflections on the state of his member.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2020, 09:48:32 PM
Pfft MV (and his wife, he was careful to add) visited Heather in Pahrump!  Don't forget that tasty little morsel.

I tuned in late or somehow missed that.  YUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chefist

LULZ...THAT was a revelation ;D!

chefist

These "Pop Up" shows  are the best! Pure GOLD!

MV/Liberace!

heh heh, yeah, i was wondering if anyone caught that.

eviUru

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 06:04:30 PM
Walls of posts...yup...Metron.

No, Meetroon was too stupid to pull such stunt. Meetroon was pushy and stiff like a board, no sense of humor.
This chap is legit real McCoy - cameo appearance.

Quote from: Liberace! on August 25, 2020, 09:55:15 PM
heh heh, yeah, i was wondering if anyone caught that.

Did you snag a handful of sand from Bell's compound? 

chefist

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 09:55:41 PM
No, Meetroon was too stupid to pull such stunt. Meetroon was pushy and stiff like a board, no sense of humor.
This chap is legit real McCoy - cameo appearance.

Maybe...probably not.

eviUru

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 06:10:14 PM
Hell, you might be "DAVID RUBINI"....though I doubt it, but you do have the mental instability down pat.

Yackstar = RUBINI, NOoo freaking way. Yackstar is too slow and too timid for this type of 'humor' and edginess.
he's peasant in a trench coat

Ciardelo

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 09:50:33 PM
it's slowing loading of the page down
massive overkill with so many videos
from the 574 youtube videos that he already posted I watched maybe 6 in total
2 of them only first 2 minutes

It's irritating. But as I said, I'm out of the Pubini fan club.

Pube Weenie is going to have to get along without me.

chefist

Quote from: eviUru on August 25, 2020, 10:00:21 PM
Yackstar = RUBINI, NOoo freaking way. Yackstar is too slow and too timid for this type of 'humor' and edginess.
he's peasant in a trench coat

I don't have the patience to read the long posts of Whacky...nor any others.

eviUru

Quote from: Jackstar on August 25, 2020, 06:50:19 PM

Yackstar, I must say I'm impressed with you my boy.
Since I gave you shit few days ago for projecting very dislocated streams of words that most of the time made no sense, now I'm noticing you improved.
Now your sentences startin to flow more coherently and have some meaning.
Keep working on yourself my nigga.