• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

Ciardelo

Quote from: Original on August 28, 2020, 09:52:37 PM
Hello gang, newbie here.
Rumor is that this place is full of fun and drama.
Enough lurking. Time to join.
Kiss

Interesting choice of forum. Do you listen to the network?

Silphion

Hello gang, newbie here.
Kiss

For all brave souls who enter here
Be mindful where you step, young one
The murk is thick and filled with fumes
But nothing really much to fear ... almost

chefist

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 28, 2020, 08:34:50 PM
There's a real Bellgabber right there folks.

Have some self respect Pubes.

George Senda gets more respect than you!

Silphion

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 28, 2020, 10:09:26 PM
Fuck! Busted!

4got to switch email/addys/accts

sigh

Poof ! Another sad sock puppet up in wretched smoke

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 28, 2020, 08:31:12 PM
Easy, tiger! Don’t make me call you a faggot too.

You now have become the pot/kettle black gif.

Dingus.  ;D

WOTR

Hello gang, newbie here.
Kiss

I'll bite. Just where is this Rumour posted? Was it a "friend" who told you this is the place to post?

Oh well. You probably know the drill by now... "Welcome, and post often."

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on August 28, 2020, 08:26:12 PM
Senda has been producing content for years.

This is not how I've heard the story told.

SpaceMeowMaid

Well, if Azzerae isn't in, I'm out! Sorry, BGs but I see the talent  here. JackStar, AZZEraE, Pate and KDUB... DR DR DR. And Rubini!!! There're probably more, but these gabbers have kept me entertained with knowledge, and fun.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 29, 2020, 12:41:44 AM
Hi SpaceMeow!
Yeah, Azz made multiple podcasts about my "dark side" where he weighs some fairly heavy negative claims based on emotion over any facts.

HOWEVER, I stick by everything I ever said. I too think Azz is a cool dude and VERY smart, generally kind & altruistic, OVERLY-sensitive,

(What great Artist isn't ? I "get" it!)  combative, tenacious, and of course creative. I asked him earlier and this is the feedback:

" You take my name off that press release. I want nothing to do with you. " -AZZ

Plus: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=13075.msg1416963#msg1416963
Plus: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=13075.1170
Plus: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=13075.msg1416971#msg1416971
Plus: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=13075.msg1417000#msg1417000
Plus: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=13075.msg1417008#msg1417008
Plus: https://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=13075.msg1417011#msg1417011

Space, what if I REALLY AM THE DEVIL ? Holy Fuck ! I am serious? OMG! What if Azz is 100% right ? Rubini is shit, evil, on drugs, untrustworthy, bad broadcasting-potential, crazy, completely full of shit, a horrible person, the Anti-Christ and someone that PURPOSELY SET OUT AND FOCUSED IN ON AZZ = JUST TO USE AZZ - Because w/ AZZ = Rubini could finally get the oppty to grandstand in front of all his special "friends" and FINALLY get THAT 15-mins of FAME I have always craved .... and AZZ was MY VEHICLE!
Yep! I wasn't being used for clout by Azz! NOoooo! The other way around, Jack! R U B I N I found it necessary to USE AZZ for my "shot" at FAME! etc. ?
I'm willing to work w/ the guy? I'm forgiving! I'm cool and YES AZZ = C R A Z Y - but good crazy and NOT the Anti-Christ. Hmmm.. that would be fun kinda!

Pate = gave me the bird w/ not much explanation

Chefist = Best drunk laugh NOW CURRENTLY in the game / biz = WOULD LOVE to wk w/ him again
= I believe he gave Rubinovich the bird on the boards today too = either him or Pare said = get the HINT = F off Rubby

K-Fagg = Literally sent me a meme w/ a gay young man flipping the bird and a funny/sarcastic proverbial "FU Jew-Boy" kinda msg = 100% disinterested

MV = Was invited ? ? ? He is unpro and flakey = I am DISINTERESTED in MV being a player anyone could ever seriously count on
= he's supposedly a big shot laying around in his PJ's at his casa = He's out-

CiraDildo = has zero skills = He's out!

Meow, @ BG here is there Anybody/Somebody besides you and Jack equipped with :
1. A great attitude
2. A TEAM PLAYER - knows how to work well w/ others in a fast-paced, fluid, creative, high-pressure- entertainment / news environment ?
3. POSITIVE DISPOSITION = Matching Rubini's excitement and sincere desire to HELP OTHERS "sharing love, wisdom, creativity, craziness" ?
4. Creativity
5. Desire
6. Weekly MEETINGS ARE MANDATORY = Communication skills A MUST
7. Courtesy/Respect/Professionalism- occasional times it is absolutely a must/paramount
8. Being fearless = 'cause there is NOTHING to fear = except failure and / or success
9. Being Forgiving - very common in radio to bicker / fight = Ya gotta know how to "make up" and re-focus
10. Checkin' your ego @ the door = you have to humble yourself w/ your teammates for clear ideas and strategy building

Anyways, Meow - Nah, nobody else is "down" just u 2 = later

#PEACE A-Holes

#FAGACY
8)

Well Fiddlesticks

AZZERAE

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 28, 2020, 07:11:56 PM
For the people hurt like Azz. Dude we both know what happened. I invited you to talk and bury the hatchet on BG. Then less than 24 hrs (I'd say 3 hrs) you podcast how I suck etc. So, be fair about this. Or be a unfair troll and continue exposing yourself while thinking you are "getting back" or "getting even" = You are totally in the wrong and will never change my mind = you are 100% wasting your time. You are NOT a saint that has a license to call me the devil - in reality. The invitation to have a rational conversation is still there - will you accept?

Hey David. Thanks for extending the olive branch. I appreciate you doing so. I don't think you're the devil. I just don't think any further verbal conversation between either of us is necessary.

I called you more than a dozen times when I was going through my own shit, and shouldn't have. I should've taken the hint when you didn't pick up. I don't have any beef with you, really. Not anymore.

I'm not interested in getting even, or getting revenge on you for whatever it was that transpired. Its all in the past now.

I will however continue to explore anything I want to explore, and talk about whatever I want to talk about on my podcast. It's my form of creative expression, and if you don't like what I say on it, don't listen.

I'm a nobody, and I'm happy to be one. You promised me the sun, moon and stars, and asked me right off the bat not to record our initial conversation - because apparently Richard Groyper did that to you.

I was honest, opened up to you (like an idiot), and YOU chose to publish private correspondence from me on email rather than to actually talk to me off the record the way I respectfully did for you.

In short, I respected your boundaries in every way (except for calling you over a dozen times), but even NOW, I still haven't revealed any of the "personal" things you asked me not to.

So you were an asshole. I trust too easily and that's on me. But you violated my boundaries by spilling out emails instead of having the private verbal conversation that you all of a sardine want now.

If [you don't want to have a rational conversation], please go fuck yourself if at all possible. I do not think that is too much to ask. If you choose to be a bitter, raging cock sucker AGAIN - don't make it MY problem fag.  Let's hope you are a big boy that will just drop all hypocrisy, refocus on yourself, forgive Rubini for emailing your crap on BG after you did 5 titled shows about "Rubini" from wanting to suck his cock and have his babies - all the way to Rubini is the worst thing since the invention of the Atom Bomb and he's the Anti-Christ. Ideally, at this pt. I'd prefer if you'd man-up and get fucking lost. Either way, all is cool.

I haven't been anywhere near you, your posts or this thread for days. So what is it? Get lost, or you're sorry? This is a great illustration of why no one takes you seriously.

Until you actually produce something of lasting value, and back up all the hotshot claims you've made about being this jack of all trades, all you're really doing is trying to explain yourself to strangers on the internet.

Grow up.

Again, I do apologize for this situation that is obviously troubling to you. So, ONE MORE TIME, if you wanna talk, let's schedule a convenient time. AND IF NOT = Go Away please! I will be around when we all (including me) get more stable here in the near future! Relax, have lotsa fun and Troll-on man!

I'm not a troll. Never have been, never will be.

You're cool! Great mind!! Great person = Azzera. Good luck bro w/ your new platform too! Peace, Rubini

It's kinda disjointed the way you attack my character, denigrate me, insult me and then sign off with "peace".

Oh, and fuck your advice about me flushing my psych meds and switching them out for pot. You are a fucking idiot.

AZZERAE

Azz made multiple podcasts about my "dark side" where he weighs some fairly heavy negative claims based on emotion over any facts. HOWEVER, I stick by everything I ever said. I too think Azz is a cool dude and VERY smart, generally kind & altruistic, OVERLY-sensitive, (What great Artist isn't ? I "get" it!) combative, tenacious, and of course creative.

I asked him earlier and this is the feedback: "You take my name off that press release. I want nothing to do with you." - AZZ

What if I REALLY AM THE DEVIL? Holy Fuck ! I am serious? OMG! What if Azz is 100% right ? Rubini is shit, evil, on drugs, untrustworthy, bad broadcasting-potential, crazy, completely full of shit, a horrible person, the Anti-Christ...

Yes. I follow a visceral inner voice, and listen to my gut. I guess that does make me seem hyperemotional to those with a calcified pineal gland.

Those are some strangely kind descriptors of character for a no good sack of shit like me.

I don't want anything to do with you, as far as friendship or business is concerned. Believe it or not, you aren't my sole focus and purpose for being, David. And all the podcasts and forum posts have done is balloon our supposed scuffle. Scuttlebutt on the street is, however, that you are indeed completely full of shit. That much I'll get behind.

...[I'm] someone that PURPOSELY SET OUT AND FOCUSED IN ON AZZ = JUST TO USE AZZ - Because w/ AZZ = Rubini could finally get the oppty to grandstand in front of all his special "friends" and FINALLY get THAT 15-mins of FAME I have always craved .... and AZZ was MY VEHICLE!

Why else would you ignore my dozen Skype calls, ALL THE WHILE shitposting on BellGab, and instead of simply sending me a written message in Skype chat saying you're busy right now and cant talk, go ahead and make public our private email discussion? Doing exactly what you asked me not to, when we first got acquiainted?

We are living in an age where people who live tweet and won't text friends back are cancelled. And its high time you should be exposed for the ja broer you are.

You posted my emails on BellGab to humiliate me. Told me to "go away", tried to act like you were this bigwig Hollywood producer that made things happen, but in the end you were found out for the fraud you are.

I don't think you realise how delusional you sound, how much of an asshole you come off as, and how little you appear to have to offer the world.

Yep! I wasn't being used for clout by Azz! NOoooo! The other way around, Jack! R U B I N I found it necessary to USE AZZ for my "shot" at FAME! etc. ?

I never implied you were trying to attach yourself to me in any way whatsoever, because as I've already stated I am a nobody, and I am happy to be one.

I lost perspective for about a week, after you hyped me up and offered me a slot on your forthcoming "network". I lost sight of what it was Azzerae's World was about, and why joining any network of any kind, would taint the personal, autobiographical nature of the body of work I've created.

You were going to ruin my baby. That wasn't your intention, of that I'm sure. But my little podcast is the antithesis of anything you - or the outside world - stands for and preaches.

It is comprised of content proliferated from ones inner world, and has more to do with solipsism and self analysis than it does with numbers or a loudmouth Mad Martian knock-off such as you.

I'm willing to work w/ the guy? I'm forgiving! I'm cool and YES AZZ = C R A Z Y - but good crazy and NOT the Anti-Christ. Hmmm.. that would be fun kinda!

So thanks for the offer. But no thanks. I need to do this on my own. Look to Michael Decon if you don't understand my analogies around this metaphor.

MV ... He is unpro and flakey = I am DISINTERESTED in MV being a player anyone could ever seriously count on
= he's supposedly a big shot laying around in his PJ's at his casa = He's out-

MV told you right there and then (on the GabCast) he is not interested in pursuing any dealings with you in any personal capacity whatsoever. What is it you don't understand? You are behaving like an overgrown child at this point. Dynamo Hum is fucking right, it's like you've never been told "no".

Why do you insist on injecting yourself into every interaction on this forum? CBT. Medication. Admit yourself into a mental health facility. Stop puffing on dust blunts and roaches on toothpicks.

@ BG here is there Anybody/Somebody ...equipped with :
1. A great attitude
2. A TEAM PLAYER - knows how to work well w/ others in a fast-paced, fluid, creative, high-pressure- entertainment / news environment ?
3. POSITIVE DISPOSITION = Matching Rubini's excitement and sincere desire to HELP OTHERS "sharing love, wisdom, creativity, craziness" ?
4. Creativity
5. Desire
6. Weekly MEETINGS ARE MANDATORY = Communication skills A MUST
7. Courtesy/Respect/Professionalism- occasional times it is absolutely a must/paramount
8. Being fearless = 'cause there is NOTHING to fear = except failure and / or success
9. Being Forgiving - very common in radio to bicker / fight = Ya gotta know how to "make up" and re-focus
10. Checkin' your ego @ the door = you have to humble yourself w/ your teammates for clear ideas and strategy building

This reads like the requirements boomers seek from millenials on a fucking exploitative job application form.

And the irony of you requiring regular meetings, being butthurt over MV not responding to you, and the way you reacted when I did the exact same thing to you.

You are fucked in the head. Draining. And nobody likes you!

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 29, 2020, 02:16:05 AM
Yes. I follow a visceral inner voice, and listen to my gut. [...] Why else would you ignore my dozen Skype calls, ALL THE WHILE shitposting on BellGab, and instead of simply sending me a written message in Skype chat saying you're busy right now and cant talk, go ahead and make public our private email discussion?

Why do you insist on injecting yourself into every interaction on this forum? CBT. Medication. Admit yourself into a mental health facility. Stop puffing on dust blunts and roaches on toothpicks.

You are fucked in the head. Draining. And nobody likes you!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 29, 2020, 04:04:36 AM
Hey Azzera!  Yay,?

What about Looking @

WTF is really AZZ

Best,
THE DEVIL

Nooooooooooope. Try again. You are off. You can see the horizon whether the earth is flat or round... but you can't see the forest for the trees Mr R! 

I fixed it :)

Dr. MD MD

AZZERAE

We have all seen BOTH polar-opposing-view posts from you within the past 72 hrs :

[Azzerae] Loves DAVID RUBINI posts / [Azzerae] Hates DAVID RUBINI POSTS

I'm bipolar.

AZZERAE

I still suggest weed and natural self-medicated "cures" vs BigPharma's magic pills of addiction and death.

These days I am not allowing nutty jealous medicated mentally ill types on with obvious sexual orientation confusion issues and anger management issues to effect me.

I see the stigma of mental illness is alive and well. Be careful, I may be officially diagnosed, but this site's user base is largely psychologically compromised themselves.

Therefore, I refuse to read your crap and negativity you insist on trying to push on me and everyone everywhere about me. I have only mentioned you in a handful of posts.

This coming from the man behind the unhinged whingeing match on the most recent GabCast?!

Just because you hide your hatred and bitterness under the veil of positivity and delusions of grandeur doesn't make you any less of an asshole.

You can rationalize and justify in your pharmaceutical soaked pea brain that you are innocent, I am the evil bad guy blah blah blah. We get it.

Ask yourself if you'd put a diabetic down for needing insulin. Yeah. That's what I thought you sick creep.

NOW! GO AWAY!

And leave you to shit up the forum with your nonsequitor walls of text and faggotry? I think not.

You don't even get it yet. Even Noory got it. Get lost.

VC

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 29, 2020, 08:11:45 AM
Ha haa haaa!
Quote from: AZZERAE on January 31, 2019, 05:07:09 AM
Oh fantastic! There's a doctor 'round these parts who sits when he tinkles ... perhaps y'all can braid one anothers hair! ;)

(He also likes to discuss boys).
Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on January 31, 2019, 04:36:32 AM
Nope, I genuinely started reading bellgab in December. I speak in months because I am not great with dates or counting days and weeks. When I said last month, I meant not January but December. I hope that clarifies things. As for my gender: I don't stand up to pee. 

[attachment=1,msg1311207]
Quote from: WOTR on January 30, 2019, 08:19:44 PM
Does the answer to your question affect the answer to "who killed Kennedy?"  Does it matter which one- or is the answer still the same?

*I think the flying kitty has outed himself / herself as being around these forums longer than their official "joined" date.
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 31, 2019, 06:59:30 AM
Yeah and then there’s this faggot. Pretty much the only reason he posts here is to try to troll me but his game is almost as weak as metron’s, with whom he seems to be in love.

;D

https://youtu.be/_3eC35LoF4U

Lock and load motherfuckers! Burning Down The House...

;)

Tootsie

Hello gang, newbie here.
Kiss

probably another zaza acct... what a sick joke-how many accts is this degenerate allowed to have?  well , it's not up to me.