• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Faustina

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 03:05:25 PM
Blood sacrifice as a last resort?

Recall how she posted that she no longer believes in magic.  Coz her last spell, to keep Art alive, didn't work? 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 03:24:04 PM
I find it hard to believe Art would commit suicide.  Too much to live for, even if he was in pain.  I would believe an accidental overdose.  I got the feeling, reading into his voice, that George Knapp suspects that.

I don't. What if you were in a lot of pain and discomfort and the prognosis was that it was only going to get worse and you're already in your 70s? It's a descision some, if not many of us might have to face ourselves one day.

El Chorro

Quote from: Theadora on April 26, 2018, 03:26:53 PM
Art was raised Lutheran.  That's a good point that he likely converted to Catholicism, in order to get married.  However, as a 33 degree Mason, he's actually, a Satanist.  I don't believe he's really dead, yet, but if everybody thinks he is, he's in danger of being murdered.  It's all a scam to try and up the price of whatever intellectual property that's in his estate.

Was Art really a Mason? Where did they have the meetings out there? Aren't Masons "joiners"? He seemed like such a loner. Complicated man.

Yorkshire pud

Art was raised Lutheran.  That's a good point that he likely converted to Catholicism, in order to get married.  However, as a 33 degree Mason, he's actually, a Satanist.  I don't believe he's really dead, yet, but if everybody thinks he is, he's in danger of being murdered.  It's all a scam to try and up the price of whatever intellectual property that's in his estate.

I don't know why no-one else has put that forward.. It all makes perfect sense when you type it like that.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 03:27:44 PM
Recall how she posted that she no longer believes in magic.  Coz her last spell, to keep Art alive, didn't work?

When I prayed for loved ones not to die that magic didn't work either. :(

chefist

Death Certificate: Cause of Death

1. Natural causes?
     a. COPD
2. Homicide?
     a. Suicide by Intentional Overdose
3. Accident?
     a. Accidental Overdose

Theadora

Quote from: El Chorro on April 26, 2018, 03:29:13 PM
Was Art really a Mason? Where did they have the meetings out there? Aren't Masons "joiners"? He seemed like such a loner. Complicated man.

Once a Mason, you aren't allowed to quit, but he doesn't have to go to all the meetings.  One of the only two times that Art nearly totally lost it on air, was when David Icke, called him out on being a 33 degree Mason.  The other time was when someone suggested that he didn't have creative control of the show.

weeberwubber

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 05:05:13 AM
She also told people she was planning the music for the funeral, however all accounts are that she didn't even attend. (I have no idea if it's true, and frankly, could care less. But why make herself out to be all important?)

weeberwubber

Quote from: awguy on April 26, 2018, 05:15:11 AM
If that's the case then Art's headstone will probably involve a carving of heather.

"Creator of Midnight In The Desert radio program before handing it off and saying it was competently hosted by Heather Wade"

aldousburbank

I don't believe he's really dead, yet, but if everybody thinks he is, he's in danger of being murdered.

There is something oddy alluring about this sentence.

Rocketeer

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 26, 2018, 03:28:33 PM
I don't. What if you were in a lot of pain and discomfort and the prognosis was that it was only going to get worse and you're already in your 70s? It's a descision some, if not many of us might have to face ourselves one day.

Tony Scott and Robin Williams are two recent somewhat-similar high profile cases.  If he did commit suicide.

I can't remember Art's specific on-air thoughts about it but I know he was deeply effected by the 90's suicide-redemption movie What Dreams May Come.

Juan

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 03:27:15 PM
He may have been on a driver which is set so it can't overdose (I suppose if you knew what you're doing you could adjust it), if he was taking morphine (For the sake of argument here) in another way, I suppose he could theoretically OD.
Nobody loved to screw around with electronic devices more than Art.

I don’t know why there is not more speculation here that the space aliens got him. His plan to have Heather invade Area 51 was hitting too close.

Faustina

Who else thinks it's time for another Gabcast?  Maybe Friday or Saturday night?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Theadora on April 26, 2018, 03:32:16 PM
Once a Mason, you aren't allowed to quit, but he doesn't have to go to all the meetings.  One of the only two times that Art nearly totally lost it on air, was when David Icke, called him out on being a 33 degree Mason.  The other time was when someone suggested that he didn't have creative control of the show.

I don't see what food storage has to do with this.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Rocketeer on April 26, 2018, 03:34:56 PM
Tony Scott and Robin Williams are two recent somewhat-similar high profile cases.  If he did commit suicide.

I can't remember Art's specific on-air thoughts about it but I know he was deeply effected by the 90's suicide-redemption movie What Dreams May Come.

It was a good movie.

Father Jack

In the Catholic faith suicide was considered a mortal sin. I've been away from it for almost 50 years, so I don't know what it is now. Especially with that raving Jesuit of a pope.

Art quit life on his own terms. i believe he was capable. i bet he did too. selfish til the bitter end. you da man, Art!

Hank

Karen is discussing the Nye County Sheriff now on KNYE.

weeberwubber

Quote from: ONeill on April 26, 2018, 08:07:55 AM
She's not just Girl Noory, She's also Girl Falkie.

Holy shit you're right! "I'm in agony. My foot is swollen and the doctor isn't giving me welfare subsidized eye surgery for another week. I left the door to the cuckshed open because it's TOO DAMN HOT in here and I don't have the right hose for my air conditioner and someone came in while I was sleeping and stole all of Art's broadcasting equipment. I have to sleep in the afternoon and clean at night because it's TOO DAMN HOT. Now haters STFU and subscribe so Queef can pay me. This show was designed to make me money and you haters are trying to ruin that."

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Faustina on April 26, 2018, 02:52:06 PM
The cat, Ghost, died?!  Wow, double whammy for Heather.  Despite how horribly she's behaving, I feel sorry for her.  People with Personality Disorders can't help themselves.

Someone on either Twitter or FB commented “first (her) cat, now Art”.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 26, 2018, 03:45:40 PM
Holy shit you're right! "I'm in agony. My foot is swollen and the doctor isn't giving me welfare subsidized eye surgery for another week. I left the door to the cuckshed open because it's TOO DAMN HOT in here and I don't have the right hose for my air conditioner and someone came in while I was sleeping and stole all of Art's broadcasting equipment. I have to sleep in the afternoon and clean at night because it's TOO DAMN HOT. Now haters STFU and subscribe so Queef can pay me. This show was designed to make me money and you haters are trying to ruin that. Video later"

FIFY

Quote from: ONeill on April 26, 2018, 08:07:55 AM
She's not just Girl Noory, She's also Girl Falkie, She's also a hetero Amy

*nods head*

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Nye_County_Resident on April 26, 2018, 02:58:26 PM
I live near Art Bell and I am a fan. It is painful hearing the chatter in town claiming Mr. Bell's death was an intentional overdose. I have heard 2 credible sources say there was a note. Where is the autopsy result? Why is this information being kept from the public? The sherriff knows. If you are reading this, you will also soon know. God bless that poor family.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1-800-273-8255

Art OD'd on poppers trying to make the 70 y/o benis work again

aldousburbank

Quote from: Hank on April 26, 2018, 03:44:18 PM
Karen is discussing the Nye County Sheriff now on KNYE.

She's taking calls

Sean92008

Quote from: dan7800 on April 26, 2018, 03:13:04 PM
I sincerely hope that you're not just creating a rumor.
Not the first I've heard of it, or written about it either.  Although, like Tom Petty, more likely it was an accidental overdose (if he died that way).

Gut feeling that, because suicide is a big-time Catholic sin, Airyn would have hidden any note...

Having a rabid groupie/bastard daughter/mistress living a .22 caliber shot away can push anyone to seek the protection of death.