• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

bellNwhistle

Quote from: grano salis on April 26, 2018, 11:41:17 AM

Eh--Who knows.  Anyway I came back to Bell Gab after a few years' absence and am having such a good time I just sent MV and his crew a donation of $75.00 so he can keep Mrs. MV from pulling the plug on the Gab Cast .
damn, that’s pretty generous! My donation makes me look like a putz.

moosie

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
Yup that is precisely what I was thinking

moosie

Eh--Who knows.  Anyway I came back to Bell Gab after a few years' absence and am having such a good time I just sent MV and his crew a donation of $75.00 so he can keep Mrs. MV from pulling the plug on the Gab Cast .
Very generous of you

FallenSeraph

MV, you can turn on AdSense now. You have our blessing. And Heather would want you to.  ;)

ponyboysunset

grano salis

No way.  I get the impression that all efforts are appreciated--plus you have so many little furry mouths to feed....

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on April 26, 2018, 12:19:00 AM
What we need at this point is a Leo N' Lasha coffee-talk show where they dish about the latest MITD gossip and also a bit of fitness and astrology talk.
Perfect for viewing over breakfast! Make it happen.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: grano salis on April 26, 2018, 11:49:12 AM

No way.  I get the impression that all efforts are appreciated--plus you have so many little furry mouths to feed....

teenagers and 4 pets.. but still a putz.  ;D

That's okay.  I'm sure I can make it up somehow.  :P

(Yesterday, someone was on either Keith's or MITD's Twitter feed, saying they would die for the chance to listen to the archives, but they have no money. Hell, 4.99/mo is pretty damn good, really. I mean, isn't Hoagie's $9.99? Or is that C2C?  Regardless, I was going to offer to send them $5 via PP, but they never responded to my question.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 11:40:35 AM
HW learned from the best!

In every way? Is she living in a hoval and grifting for cat food too?

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 11:03:35 AM
Phil is hilarious but he's also an extreme shitlib. one day, he was calling people russian bots on twitter.  smh

I noticed that too.  Back in the day when he started doing more politics than funny voices is when his radio show started to go downhill.  That was when he was a Bush fanboy though.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

In every way? Is she living in a hovalmobile home and grifting for cat food vet care too?

FIFY

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

In every way? Is she living in a hoval and grifting for cat food too?

that could be me someday..  a widow, my kids off doing their own thing.. me, trying to hold it together for my Hoarders-worthy cat infested home.

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on April 26, 2018, 11:54:35 AM
I noticed that too.  Back in the day when he started doing more politics than funny voices is when his radio show started to go downhill.  That was when he was a Bush fanboy though.

i think his brothers death effected him a lot. he seems pretty angry.

chefist

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 11:56:01 AM
i think his brothers death effected him a lot. he seems pretty angry.

He thinks Trump killed his brother?

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
He thinks Trump killed his brother?

idk, i just get the sense he's a very unhappy person.

chefist

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

Disgruntled comedian...odd  ::)

GravitySucks

Um no. Your bulbous nose, the strip mall lip injections and the New Kids On the Block tattoo on your neck make you look like putz.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 12:01:14 PM
Um no. Your bulbous nose, the strip mall lip injections and the New Kids On the Block tattoo on your neck make you look like putz.

They used to be so hip...What went wrong?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: anon on April 26, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

I think he always has been. Part of the anger probably comes from being an enormous talent yet not as successful or famous as he thinks he should be.

A bit like chefist, without the talent part.

chefist

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
I think he always has been. Part of the anger probably comes from being an enormous talent yet not as successful or famous as he thinks he should be.

I can see that...like most egotistical artist types, "no one understands my sacrifice for my art, no one appreciates it."...blah, blah, blah...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on April 26, 2018, 12:04:16 PM
I can see that...like most egotistical artist types, "no one understands my sacrifice for my art, no one appreciates it."...blah, blah, blah...

Look up Tribal Baroque.. They're based (now) in SF...Their story is one of woe... They make Senda look self aware.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 26, 2018, 12:02:22 PM
They used to be so hip...What went wrong?

Damn, I hated NKOTB. Some kid in my senior year of high school actually ran the local fan club. LMAO  (12th grade girl with a NKOTB lunch box and matching sweatshirt. No joke).

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 26, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

he is very talented. im certain his anger issues have cost him career opportunities.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 26, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

You wound me to my very core.

That's okay.  It's a pretty rotten core.  8)

paladin1991

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on April 25, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
Heather is right, there shouldn't be guest hosts. Keith needs to fire her already and replace her with a real host. It's sad watching this man just spin his wheels while this human trainwreck barrels on. He's being manipulated by Heather and Art (from beyond the grave). Needs to grow a spine and start doing something for himself.

Ah, quiet reference to MV.  *golf clap*  Nicely placed, Sir.  So MV can host MITD or Wherever.  *cont'd golf clap.* 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 26, 2018, 12:07:07 PM
You wound me to my very core.

That's okay.  It's a pretty rotten core.  8)

At least he didn't mention the implanted horns in your forehead.

paladin1991

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 25, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if she is sucking up to Keith behind the scenes telling him to let her try out as host if Heather doesn't come back on Monday.

Bet there are more than a few worn out cukes in her kitchen.