• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 16, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
This is what I love about bellgab! LOL. Your art is doomed to wind up over some ladie's couch in a trailer I fear.  8)

I thought that was Heather’s art.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 16, 2018, 10:47:07 AM
Who doesn't enjoy a good self induced train wreck.  She's turning her return into Don't Miss radio, at least until my ears start bleeding.

I'll have to wait until the highlights are posted. That voice...

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
I thought that was Heather’s art.
I could see her being a repeat customer at Taco Bell's 'Velvet Art Bell Emporium'.  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 16, 2018, 10:51:42 AM
I could see her being a repeat customer at Taco Bell's 'Velvet Art Bell Emporium'.  :)

I could see her miving to Whitley’s compound and cohosting dreamland.

Well never happen but I wish we could all be civil right now.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 10:54:13 AM
It's possible. I noticed a lot of people have returned since Art died. It almost feels like old school bellgab. Yet Heather and Rosegirl  remain absent. Somehow I don't see them returning. Now I could totally see Joorch posting.

Edited to include the request to all be civil. This is the most civil this place has been in forever IMO. It's nice.

Norm

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 16, 2018, 10:22:19 AM
Now I'm going to start mass producing "Velvet Bell" paintings, set up shop in a Pahrump parking lot and sell my wares.

Put me on the waiting list for at least 10. Thank you.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 16, 2018, 10:57:07 AM
It's possible. I noticed a lot of people have returned since Art died. It almost feels like old school bellgab. Yet Heather and Rosegirl  remain absent. Somehow I don't see them returning. Now I could totally see Joorch posting.

Edited to include the request to all be civil. This is the most civil this place has been in forever IMO. It's nice.

Rosegirl posted something conspiratorial, I think. Unless it was someone pretending to be her.

Sean92008

Do you think it is futile to be waiting for Rush Limbaugh's tribute to Art Bell? I mean, Art and Rush were packaged together for syndication and both shows were cornerstones for the iHeartRadio crap from Premiere.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 16, 2018, 11:05:02 AM
Rosegirl posted something conspiratorial, I think. Unless it was someone pretending to be her.
Pretty sure that was the fake rosegirl account which is rosegir1. Pretty damn clever in my opinion. But considering the rumors of her being in league with Heather she probably won't post anything.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 16, 2018, 10:09:20 AM
Hey there Bells! I agree with all of that. What else is there to tell? He died in his sleep end of story. What, Art Bell's death is an exclusive on a show hardly anyone listens too?

Love your avatar pic too! So cute!

Hey, PB!  You're sweet to remember me & say hi! Only like one other person waved.  :P
That's my 7 yr old kitty. Sweet, scrappy thing of a cat. :)

Hope you're doing well!

Sean92008

About to revamp, giving this a last hurrah.

Originally a red Kool Aid man, introduced in December 2015...  He went purple post mortem.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 16, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
Hey, PB!  You're sweet to remember me & say hi! Only like one other person waved.  :P
That's my 7 yr old kitty. Sweet, scrappy thing of a cat. :)

Hope you're doing well!
I am doing great thanks for asking. And thank you for the information you have provided regarding the "story". LOL.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 16, 2018, 11:31:24 AM
I am doing great thanks for asking. And thank you for the information you have provided regarding the "story". LOL.

I think we're all just dying to know. No pun intended.  ;)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 16, 2018, 11:36:02 AM
I think we're all just dying to know. No pun intended.  ;)
hahahahahahahaha. I am going to have to stay up for this train wreck when it happens or hopefully someone will post the audio.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 16, 2018, 10:54:13 AM

She's moving in with MV and Mrs MV and taking over the Gabcast.

Element 115

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 16, 2018, 11:44:41 AM
She's moving in with MV and Mrs MV and taking over the Gabcast.

/wrist

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 16, 2018, 11:17:01 AM
Only like one other person waved.  :P

I remember you too. It's nice to see so many members back.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: creepygreenlight on April 16, 2018, 09:18:33 AM
Wow, they couldn't even write this post without exploiting Art Bell one last time for their own personal gain?  Why even mention this self-serving line in a post meant to pay tribute to Art Bell's life and legacy??  George Noory and Coast to Coast AM have done a much better job at honoring Art's passing in a dignified and respectful manner than these selfish freaks at MITD.

Yup.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 16, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
I remember you too. It's nice to see so many members back.

I know! Good to see you!  I pretty much gave up on MITD/HW, and started listening to the old AB C2C/Dreamland episodes. My last two years or so offline have been interesting, so it's nice to come on here and remember Art with the rest of you.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 16, 2018, 10:15:10 AM
Translation: I finagled my way in to Art's life so I recognize when others are doing it too. Hey Art fans, I got here first, well, second really since he's married but that is irrelevant.

Ouch!

BettyO417

Quote from: creepygreenlight on April 16, 2018, 09:18:33 AM
Wow, they couldn't even write this post without exploiting Art Bell one last time for their own personal gain?  Why even mention this self-serving line in a post meant to pay tribute to Art Bell's life and legacy??  George Noory and Coast to Coast AM have done a much better job at honoring Art's passing in a dignified and respectful manner than these selfish freaks at MITD.
Quoteauthor=SredniVashtar link=topic=30.msg1174329#msg1174329 date=1523892619]
I can't think of anything more inappropriate than using an obit to justify your lousy show. Utterly classless. If you are going to write a tribute then 100% of it should be about the subject. She's a real piece of work.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 16, 2018, 09:20:56 AM
Not only did they play up that angle, but they didn't even talk about his other loves- cats, his wife, his daughter and new son..

+1000
Despicable....

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 16, 2018, 11:55:29 AM
I know! Good to see you!  I pretty much gave up on MITD/HW, and started listening to the old AB C2C/Dreamland episodes. My last two years or so offline have been interesting, so it's nice to come on here and remember Art with the rest of you.

I've been listening to different podcasts on youtube. I can't take too much of Heather or Whitley.

Quote from: Lord Grantham on April 16, 2018, 09:47:46 AM
You can pretty much disregard anything associated with "Huff Paranormal"

I followed him for a bit and I agree he's a phony.  Last year he said he destroyed all his Wonder boxes and won't be doing anything anymore because the demonic was starting to take hold in his life.  2 weeks later, he comes back on with I assume, lol, a new Wonder Box starting the same old routine.  Guy's a joke.  That was a pretty clever impersonation of Art though.

I see that this forum is stressed out..

Repeat after me: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUW

SredniVashtar

Quote from: nooryisawesome on April 16, 2018, 10:55:41 AM
Well never happen but I wish we could all be civil right now.

You must be new here. Welcome. Post often.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 15, 2018, 09:26:53 PM
Are you kidding? You're funny and smart. You decide on the topics. Could be multiple topics during a show. Once one topic runs it's course, the next one is discussed. 99% of the Gabcasts (at least since I've been around) have not had anything to do with Art specifically, anyway.

You nauseating crawler. I've just puked all over my espadrilles.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on April 16, 2018, 12:05:44 PM
You nauseating crawler. I've just puked all over my espadrilles.

Just as well. They're 2 seasons out of style.

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on April 16, 2018, 12:03:33 PM
I see that this forum is stressed out..

Repeat after me: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUW

I'm afraid to ask about your avatar.