• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

WOTR

Quote from: DanTSX on December 20, 2020, 08:32:16 AM
Skorpion kang is in each browser tab too

I think I have just got used to it and rarely pay attention to the tab. How long has it been that Lee is still enamored with the king?

Innerreach

Soooo, is MV gracing us with a Gabcast tonight?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on January 02, 2021, 09:33:00 PM
Soooo, is MV gracing us with a Gabcast tonight?

Probably not. It usually would’ve been announced by now but you never know with mv.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2021, 09:41:21 PMProbably not. It usually would’ve been announced by now but you never know with mv.

Yeah.. I bet if we start talking about money he'll show though. :D How does the MV algorithm work on Bellgab? Just asking for a friend here... MV Money, Money is coming, Cold hard cash for MV, I think I'll make MV my beneficiary, I found a million dollars and I'm giving it all to MV. IDK :P

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Innerreach on January 02, 2021, 09:51:38 PM
Yeah.. I bet if we start talking about money he'll show though. :D

Superchats. ;)

I regret to inform you that Lee McConnell has blocked an amendment to the Bellgab stimulus package that would have increased our allotment of Gabcasts from 0 to 1. All eligible citizens of Bellgab will begin receiving their 0 Gabcasts as early as tonight.

Innerreach

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 02, 2021, 09:54:30 PMSuperchats.

Yup, that's it!

Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Superheat money on the way MV! Umm.. Superchat..

Innerreach

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on January 02, 2021, 09:56:54 PMI regret to inform you that Lee McConnell has blocked an amendment to the Bellgab stimulus package that would have increased our allotment of Gabcasts from 0 to 1. All eligible citizens of Bellgab will begin receiving their 0 Gabcasts as early as tonight.

But... We all voted for Pate! Oh, God Dammit, is it happening again...? ::)

pate

SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!

-Executive Producer, GabCast

Innerreach

Ha! I sometimes wish MV would just get plastered drunk and cuss everyone out on here live. Now, that would be real fucking entertainment! ;)

Innerreach

:D #Just Do It! I'll pay through Bellgab though... No need to posit money towards a cohost...Pfft! ;) #FUCKTHAT

Besides, I like when Azz gets all philosophically bent around the proper social etiquettes of life and things. #Fucking Hilarious

#He's a good neighbor too!

I gots ;)

On the green.

I don't see the "Hidden User." So yeah, probably not happening tonight. >:(

Innerreach

Quote from: Innerreach on January 02, 2021, 10:17:27 PM
:D #Just Do It! I'll pay through Bellgab though... No need to posit money towards a cohost...Pfft! ;) #FUCKTHAT

Besides, I like when Azz gets all philosophically bent around the proper social etiquettes of life and things. #Fucking Hilarious

#He's a good neighbor too!

I gots ;)

On the green.

pate

Usually the "Hidden User" is Ciardelo.

-p

Innerreach

Quote from: pate on January 02, 2021, 11:12:01 PMUsually the "Hidden User" is Ciardelo.

I knew it!

Explains the expediency of his replies ::)

Jackstar

I think you should hold a combination candlelit vigil and exploratory jazz odyssey while combing through my 988 pages of posts looking for references to Grapefruit's real name, favorite color, and place of birth, other place of birth, how many times she's been called a cop, and,/or how many times she has used Bellgab to inform the world at large of whatever substances she thought I was holding out on her on using "too much" of.

Don't ask me now how a botanist knows anything about my spiritual discipline of practice for 27 years. Just keep those candles lit. I've been arguing with her about kombucha lately. Kombucha. Like it was snake-bite serum.

Worth it.

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on January 02, 2021, 11:31:28 PM
I think you should hold a combination candlelit vigil and exploratory jazz odyssey while combing through my 988 pages of posts looking for references to Grapefruit's real name, favorite color, and place of birth, other place of birth, how many times she's been called a cop, and,/or how many times she has used Bellgab to inform the world at large of whatever substances she thought I was holding out on her on using "too much" of.

Don't ask me now how a botanist knows anything about my spiritual discipline of practice for 27 years. Just keep those candles lit. I've been arguing with her about kombucha lately. Kombucha. Like it was snake-bite serum.

Worth it.

I think you should be hired by the military to infiltrate those in question as traitors, by complete breakdown and eradication of ones psychological understanding of self. #That Would Be Golden For Your Bank Account And Prowess  ;)

AZZERAE

You just apologised, and here you are doing the same schtick again.

Ciardelo

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2021, 01:11:57 AM

He's just drunk-posting again. It's quite similar to Jack, if you think about it.

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2021, 01:11:57 AM

What does this even mean Azz?

Innerreach

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 03, 2021, 01:19:49 AMHe's just drunk-posting again. It's quite similar to Jack, if you think about it.

Not THAT clairvoyant after all...

Jackstar

Quote from: Innerreach on January 03, 2021, 01:11:17 AM
I think you should be hired by the military

I'm a little long in the tooth to start doing things the right way.

Innerreach

Quote from: Innerreach on January 03, 2021, 01:23:36 AM
Not THAT clairvoyant after all...

Okay fuckit... Yes. ::) Clairvoyant you R.... FUCK YOU!.... Wait... I LOVE U THOUGH :-*

Happy Valentines

Innerreach

Quote from: Jackstar on January 03, 2021, 01:27:09 AMI'm a little long in the tooth to start doing things the right way.

Aaaaand... That's why you're fascinating.

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2021, 01:29:06 AMHave another drink, dickwad

Would you like to join me Azz? We could speak of sweet pleasures that would make K_Dubb blush! Why are you so hostile towards me now?

Also Azz... Please, call MV and tell him to not be such a bitch and do a livestream tonight..Please! Thanks bruh.. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: Innerreach on January 03, 2021, 01:32:22 AM
We could speak of sweet pleasures that would make K_Dubb blush!

You mean like Taco Bell.

Innerreach

Quote from: K_Dubb on January 03, 2021, 01:41:59 AM
You mean like Taco Bell.

HELL NO! My stomache's a friggen wreck from that! #Being Fat Has Consequences ;)