• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

WOTR

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2020, 07:38:42 PM
Actually, if you could encourage a different activity, I'd appreciate it. I'm pretty busy around here lately--and boy, are my arms tired.

How about radical social distancing and extreme self isolation? Those seem to be the new activities very popular around the globe this Christmas season.

Mr. Fidget

Standing by to go live from the only clean corner of my little one-room studio!

aldousburbank

Quote from: GabCast on December 12, 2020, 07:05:10 PM
The GabCast is live tonight at 9PM East, 6PM West.  Mr. Fidget will co-host.

Call the show at 573-837-4948.

Watch/listen live and chat here:

https://youtu.be/vNcGMh8VYME

The fidgster is a get! But could we please keep the discussion of fidgets to a minimum? It’s so last millennium and reminiscent of Mr Star discussing his 12 pound member or whatever. We’re all over it. I’m more interested in dude’s life philosophy and junk.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on December 12, 2020, 07:13:23 PM
Says the man using youtube and google to try to make money... Google- a corporation who uses around 20X more bandwidth than they pay for. But keep drinking your flavouraid, while lying to yourself.

I don't rely on YouTube's ad revenue, too much waiting.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2020, 07:41:43 PM
What an oddly specific prophecy. Is it supposed to drive business to that establishment? It seems an odd way to diminish someone when that sounds like an upgrade from EllGab.

No clue, I guess he's here for another billboard.

Jackstar

Quote from: aldousburbank on December 12, 2020, 07:47:53 PM
I’m more interested in dude’s life philosophy and junk.

Here, sign this NDA. I'll meet you out back at the chicken place. Bring someone's mother.

Jackstar

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on December 12, 2020, 07:46:31 PM

Oh, so that's where my $30,000 went. Easy come, easy-go.

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on December 12, 2020, 07:43:23 PM
How about radical social distancing and extreme self isolation?

Kindergarten through 11th grade. Obviously, it works really well in the long run.

DanTSX

MV you got superchats fixed tonight?

Make sure media is enabled.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on December 12, 2020, 08:01:26 PM
Oh, so that's where my $30,000 went. Easy come, easy-go.

Well he certainly didn’t spend much of that on the chair....

DanTSX

This new schizo is way better than the old one

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DanTSX on December 12, 2020, 08:20:03 PM
This new schizo is way better than the old one

He reminds me of a thinner, slightly less drug addled Hunter S. Thompson.

albrecht

The Lockwood/Mr.Fidget show was the best show ever, or at least in the top 3. It was amazing radio. With callers verifying payphone call. Art bewildered how Mr.Fidget got on. And the wild stories/theories of Lockwood with regard to Atlantis, Mt.Shasta, etc had Art almost saying "wtf" several times. EPIC SHOW!

"Art wanted to talke about McVeigh and societal ills but he got me." Hahaha

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2020, 08:36:58 PM
The Lockwood/Mr.Fidget show was the best show ever, or at least in the top 3. It was amazing radio. With callers verifying payphone call. Art bewildered how Mr.Fidget got on. And the wild stories/theories of Lockwood with regard to Atlantis, Mt.Shasta, etc had Art almost saying "wtf" several times. EPIC SHOW!

"Art wanted to talke about McVeigh and societal ills but he got me." Hahaha

I remember that night, people driving to the pay phone. lol

Lilith

Quote from: Mr. Fidget on December 12, 2020, 07:46:31 PM

AMAZING!

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 12, 2020, 08:43:58 PM
I remember that night, people driving to the pay phone. lol
Delivery driver confirms payphone call. Some Scout Master still wearing his gear did a "Scout's Honor" confirmation. Crazy stuff. That giant Fidget was a shock! This is an epic gabcast. Mr.Fidget might want to consider auctioneering as a side-gig.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2020, 09:17:18 PM
Mr.Fidget might want to consider auctioneering as a side-gig.

Heh heh. I get exhausted sometimes just listening to him.

Dr. MD MD

I’m all out of peanut butter. Oh no, no, no. 8)

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2020, 09:17:18 PM
Delivery driver confirms payphone call. Some Scout Master still wearing his gear did a "Scout's Honor" confirmation. Crazy stuff. That giant Fidget was a shock! This is an epic gabcast. Mr.Fidget might want to consider auctioneering as a side-gig.

FEE FIE FO FUM

I LOVE THE GIANT FIDGET

Dr. MD MD

It was cool to hear Mr. Fidget go over his story again but I’d say he’s a better guest than a co-host. He does tend to go on at length...without ever taking a breath. I think I may have been one of the people he mentioned who after his last appearance joked about him being on speed. Can you blame me? It was only meant as a joke about his verbosity. Still, it was a good Gabcast though. Thanks!

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 12, 2020, 10:47:52 PM
It was cool to hear Mr. Fidget go over his story again but I’d say he’s a better guest than a co-host. He does tend to go on at length...without ever taking a breath. I think I may have been one of the people he mentioned who after his last appearance joked about him being on speed. Can you blame me? It was only meant as a joke about his verbosity. Still, it was a good Gabcast though. Thanks!
Great Gabcast!

Next one: Mr.Fidget, Steve Quayle, and Alex Jones co-host. No mute buttons, no breaks. Hackers break into the Peloton network and broadcast it live onto the motivational screens to those exercising on expensive bikes that go nowhere. No aspersions, but they can talk and could be motivation for working off those excess lbs from lockdowns for the yuppies who got the new bike as a 'gift' from their husband.

chefist

MV stole 7 listeners from little Myke....83% of his audience.

God bless MV.

DanTSX

Quote from: albrecht on December 12, 2020, 10:52:43 PM
Great Gabcast!

Next one: Mr.Fidget, Steve Quayle, and Alex Jones co-host. No mute buttons, no breaks. Hackers break into the Peloton network and broadcast it live onto the motivational screens to those exercising on expensive bikes that go nowhere. No aspersions, but they can talk and could be motivation for working off those excess lbs from lockdowns for the yuppies who got the new bike as a 'gift' from their husband.

Love this idea

DanTSX

MV can you enable media playback on superchat?

Oh shit maybes it’s streamlabs ?

WOTR

Quote from: Corona Kitty on December 12, 2020, 07:56:13 PM
I don't rely on YouTube's ad revenue, too much waiting.
But you use it to distribute your show and try to build an audience?