• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Innerreach on January 03, 2021, 01:32:22 AM
Would you like to join me Azz?

Bruh. The best I can do is give you a few drags of my jay.

Why are you so hostile towards me now?

Bruh. YOU actively wished to exclude me from a potential pay day by avoiding Superchat and picking Pay Pal over it. And I'm hostile?! LOL.

Also Azz... Please, call MV and tell him to not be such a bitch and do a livestream tonight..Please! Thanks bruh.. ;)

The dude's a "bitch" for not doing a GabCast? People have lives, bruh.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Innerreach on January 02, 2021, 10:17:27 PM
I like when Azz gets all philosophically bent around the proper social etiquettes of life and things. #Fucking Hilarious

^^^^^^

So-- what's this mean, bruh?

https://youtu.be/KlyD1cQTeVI

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2021, 01:58:15 AM
The best I can do is give youa few drags of my jay.

Bruh. YOU actively wished to exclude me from a potential pay day by avoiding Superchat and picking Pay Pal over it. And I'm hostile?! LOL.

The dude's a "bitch" for not doing a GabCast? People have lives, bruh.

Look, Azz... I just wanted some cheap entertainment for myself tonight. Now, I know time zones vary but, come on man! I feel like we're on bad terms and regardless of popular belief...... I actually, quite love you.....So... Yeah, there's that! Hey! Could you maybe do a live stream tonight Azz? That would be fucken fantastic, son.. Since MV's a bitch and all.... Ya know?

Happy Valentines Azz! :-*

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2021, 02:13:49 AMYears of love have been forgot, in the hatred of a minute.

Yeah, because you're small MINDED. #NOTEVERYTHINGISABOUTYOUDUDE

That and.... You're way too sensitive for honest diplomacy where it matters... ;) #JUST STOP ACTING SUPERIOR PLEASE ;)

AZZERAE

Quote from: Innerreach on January 03, 2021, 02:13:21 AM
I feel like we're on bad terms

We're not!

Quote from: Innerreach on January 03, 2021, 02:13:21 AM
Could you maybe do a live stream tonight Azz? That would be fucken fantastic...

Yeah. Sure. I can fire up a live stream. Give me an hour or 2 to finish my errands and let's do it.

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2021, 02:17:09 AMYeah. Sure. I can fire up a live stream. Give me an hour or 2 to finish my errands and let's do it

Bro! That would be awesome man! :D

AZZERAE

Quote from: Innerreach on January 03, 2021, 02:21:39 AM
Bro! That would be awesome man! :D

Download the Podbean app on your mobile device, and please let me know here or via azzerae@gmail.com what your email address that you used to sign up there is. I know its not YouTube or video, but its the best I can do. I'll post a link to the stream in the Azzerae's World thread.

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2021, 02:25:42 AM
Download the Podbean app on your mobile device, and please let me know here or via azzerae@gmail.com what your email address that you used to sign up there is. I know its not YouTube or video, but its the best I can do. I'll post a link to the stream in the Azzerae's World thread.

Nice man, will do bro ;)

That's why I love Azz folks! Jesus, so good hearted and fuckin genuine! #That Shit Don't Grow On Trees Folks  ;)

Innerreach

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 03, 2021, 02:41:04 AM

Not that interesting Nye? Seriously! Not kidding! What exactly is the algorithm for stubborn? IDK Hey, it's cool man. I feel chilly though.... Is Jackstar still available?

Nyewalker

Quote from: Innerreach on January 03, 2021, 02:50:37 AM
What now Azz? :)

Rent a room at Motel 6 then you'll receive further instructions ...

Innerreach

Quote from: Nyewalker on January 03, 2021, 03:00:03 AMRent a room at Motel 6 then you'll receive further instructions ...

Oh..... Sounds secretive and seductively soundly engineered for the "has-beens" of society....Hey, I mean those that the MSM projects as "never been!"  Hello.... Waiting..... Lonely..... STFU!

AZZERAE

Innerreach and I will be going live in 15 minutes. I'll post a link to the stream in the Azzerae's World thread shortly. Callers welcome- potential callers: just remember, you need an active Podbean account to place a call and be brought onto the stream with us. Catch you in a bit.

Innerreach

Quote from: AZZERAE on January 03, 2021, 03:46:56 AM
Innerreach and I will be going live in 15 minutes. I'll post a link to the stream in the Azzerae's World thread shortly. Callers welcome- potential callers: just remember, you need an active Podbean account to place a call and be brought onto the stream with us. Catch you in a bit.

Whoa....I'm feeling giddy and nervous. I think I need some positive parting words from Ciardelo at this point!

Ciardelo

Quote from: Innerreach on January 03, 2021, 03:58:16 AM
Whoa....I'm feeling giddy and nervous. I think I need some positive parting words from Ciardelo at this point!

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 03, 2021, 10:47:24 AM

I must have been monitoring this thread right up until almost the announcement of a live cast. But I finally gave up figuring that MV would be in bed. Kind of wish I would have heard the show.

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on January 04, 2021, 02:07:41 AM
I must have been monitoring this thread right up until almost the announcement of a live cast. But I finally gave up figuring that MV would be in bed. Kind of wish I would have heard the show.

It's another "lost tape" for the BellGab library. I suppose maybe we can hope some insomniac in Billings, Montana recorded it and will share it some day...

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2021, 07:12:44 AM
It's another "lost tape" for the BellGab library.

November 14, 1997

ABSOLUTE MONGOLOID NIGGER FAGGOT VEGETABLE SHORTENING

Jackstar

Quote from: WOTR on January 04, 2021, 02:07:41 AM
Kind of wish I would have heard the show.

If any of those stupid bitches had anything they actually wanted us to hear, they would have splattered it all over their fucking MySpace profiles by now.

Ciardelo

In other news, Jacko is desperately trying to demon strate that he is just fine.

HE'S JUST FINE AND NOT HURTING AT ALL! >:(

YOU FUCKOS JUST NEED TO ACCEPT THAT.

::)

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 04, 2021, 07:23:34 AM
In other news, Jacko is desperately trying to demon strate that he is just fine.

What are you, my publicist now? Get bent, Fucko.

Ciardelo

You can lie to me Jack. You can lie to everybody.

But don't lie to yourself.

It's OK to not be OK Jack.