• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The NFL Football Fan Podcast - With The Mud King and Eddie Dean

Started by eddie dean, August 09, 2015, 06:09:36 PM

Quote from: jazmunda on April 14, 2016, 10:39:46 PM
What's the status on my favourite Aussie player, whatshisname?

The 49ers moved him to their Practice Squad during the season.  They aren't eligible to play in the games unless they are moved back onto the 53 man regular season roster, and any team can sign players off another teams practice squad but no one did.  After the season the rosters expand again and he's on that.

From what I hear, he's getting better every day.

jazmunda

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 14, 2016, 11:54:00 PM
The 49ers moved him to their Practice Squad during the season.  They aren't eligible to play in the games unless they are moved back onto the 53 man regular season roster, and any team can sign players off another teams practice squad but no one did.  After the season the rosters expand again and he's on that.

From what I hear, he's getting better every day.

he he  ;)

I wonder if he's expanded his training hours.

heater

Live Draft Preview Tonight!!!  Call and let us know how your team is doing this off season.

8pm East / 7pm Central

Listen and chat LIVE: http://deanandkingshow.com

Call: 317-708-4500

You can also listen via TuneIn: http://tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/

chefist

Quote from: RED on April 23, 2016, 05:44:34 PM
Live Draft Preview Tonight!!!  Call and let us know how your team is doing this off season.

8pm East / 7pm Central

Listen and chat LIVE: http://deanandkingshow.com

Call: 317-708-4500

You can also listen via TuneIn: http://tunein.com/radio/PodcastSolutions-s268041/

I just posted this at UFOship.com chat...they are there for druken karaoke...

AvDaBr

So how did your team's pick tingle or offend your sensibilities?  I think the Bengals chose a good player at a position of less than urgent need, at least immediately.  If nothing else, it seemed to really irritate many Steelers fans.  I gotta give it an A+.

starrmtn001

I know this is a basket ball clip that is 2 years old, but it's still awesome. ;) ;D

I've never seen a kid do this! Amazing talented little boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGjFSHW-77I

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2016, 01:08:02 PM
Only Darth Sandra is allowed to order me around  >:(
You let someone order you around?  Oh dear. ???  Didn't know that.

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2016, 12:01:05 PM
Bellgab has gone to shit. I need football
ya this is the worst time of year sports wise. I

TigerLily

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 25, 2016, 04:09:57 PM
You let someone order you around?  Oh dear. ???  Didn't know that.

I allow her to order me around. I just never follow her orders

trostol

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2016, 12:01:05 PM
Bellgab has gone to shit. I need football

i agree..but i credit it to the lazy days of summer and some whackos

Quote from: trostol on June 25, 2016, 05:56:27 PM

Shit? We're in the golden age of BellGab.

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2016, 05:45:33 PM
I pay good money for that kind of treatment

starrmtn001

Quote from: TigerLily on June 25, 2016, 05:45:33 PM
OH!  Well, that's more like it. ;)

starrmtn001

Quote from: trostol on June 25, 2016, 05:56:27 PM

Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me!!!!!!!!! ;D

akwilly

Right now the Pat's are favs to win the SB. A good bet is GB and Seattle at 10-1. Throw in the steelsrs at 9.5-1 and you have a good shot at winning some cash

TigerLily

Quote from: akwilly on June 25, 2016, 06:43:00 PM
Right now the Pat's are favs to win the SB. A good bet is GB and Seattle at 10-1. Throw in the steelsrs at 9.5-1 and you have a good shot at winning some cash

Ooh. Talk dirty to me. How much of a problem will the Brady ban be to the Pats?  I would bet money that if it seems having Brady out will hurt the bottom line the ban will be lifted forthwith. Uh, willy, that bet reference is just a metaphor. I'm not a betting girl

P.s. yes. Sorry to hear about Buddy

akwilly

Quote from: TigerLily on June 28, 2016, 02:02:59 PM
Ooh. Talk dirty to me. How much of a problem will the Brady ban be to the Pats?  I would bet money that if it seems having Brady out will hurt the bottom line the ban will be lifted forthwith. Uh, willy, that bet reference is just a metaphor. I'm not a betting girl

P.s. yes. Sorry to hear about Buddy
keep in mind that Brady is the oldest player in the league that is not a kicker. We all saw the cliff that Payton fell off in his final year so fewer games might be good for Brady in the long run.

Quote from: akwilly on June 25, 2016, 06:43:00 PM

I got Carolina at 12-1 and Arizona at 15-1. That Arizona pick is popular, I'm seeing the line at 10-1 these days.

I also like KC at 25-1.

Just in general, I'm also a newly minted Cleveland Browns fan. I think this org is going to start winning some football games and might become another Buffalo Bills of the late 80s/early 90s soon.

akwilly

Quote from: Mind Flayer Monk on June 28, 2016, 08:01:14 PM
I got Carolina at 12-1 and Arizona at 15-1. That Arizona pick is popular, I'm seeing the line at 10-1 these days.

I also like KC at 25-1.

Just in general, I'm also a newly minted Cleveland Browns fan. I think this org is going to start winning some football games and might become another Buffalo Bills of the late 80s/early 90s soon.
wow KC at 25-1 is great. I believe they will win their division and have a real chance at having the best record in the Afc. If I can get those odds I will bet them and assuming they make playoffs I can hedge the bet then.