• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Sardondi

Quote from: CrabbyOld Bat on February 22, 2013, 02:51:31 PM
Is that what happened? I thought CoastGab was down for maintenance.

Well, how literal do we want to get here? After all, we are talking about the host of C2C, for whom reality is nothing more than a "one from Column A, one from Column B" series of choices of alternatives. So it could have happened this way.... ;)

lonevoice

Quote from: ItsOver on February 22, 2013, 02:11:06 PM

Must be his guardian angel.  Can't somebody close that portal and weld it shut?

Oh.My.Gawda!   ItsOver, you win the internet today! 

ItsOver

Thanks but I'm not sure it's worth it.  I'll be having nightmares tonight after seeing Jorch's guardian angel.  :P

popple

Welcome back to life CoastGab! Did you run towards or away from the light?  ;D

Quote from: popple on February 22, 2013, 05:15:57 PM
Welcome back to life CoastGab! Did you run towards or away from the light?  ;D

LOL

Quote from: SomeVelvetMorning on February 21, 2013, 11:41:39 PM
Do I think we will be sued?  No.  Is Noory stupid enough to threaten if not out right try to sue?  Yes.
Forgive me if this has already been posted.  Back in 2007, the Nooron made similar threats against the Fantastic Forum:
From George Noory <george@coasttocoastam.com>
May 17, 2007 4:11 PM   
subject: FF

Once again, your  forum is being used for hate and inaccuracy. The Sci-Fi show IS NOT a paid for informercial, but has been produced for Sci-Fi and will run at their expense.

Additionally, I have informed my attorney to immediately begin plans to sue various members for libel and to obtain from you either voluntarily or in court appropriate IP addresses, etc.

I take my career seriously and have NO problems with honest criticism and critique, but it's gotten out of hand.

I am asking you, as the administrator for the LAST TIME to clean this up, and will hold you personally responsible for such libelous attempts by your members to libel me and the show.
# # #
http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/showthread.php?threadid=27940
Isn't ff^, didn't that place used to be a Norei fanboy site? I remember hearing him plug the url on the air before. Granted, a long time ago.
"Time to clean it up folks" - Like...who the fuck are you to give such an order to a site you do not own? The fuhrer has spoken and needs to speak to you, privately! GTFO
ff is really a good read.

I'll sue! I'll sue! I'll sue~

Quote>quote:

Originally posted by Plainsman
Checkmate. George wins.

Once this forum agrees to George's demands, what is the future for many other forums on other subjects?

Once word gets out that anyone who is criticized in cyberspace can stop the criticism by threatening legal action, will all blogs have to stop saying anything negative?

If it is true that people can be sued for criticizing George, then why not people who criticize the President of the United States, Rush Limbaugh,  or any other public figure.

What if Premiere Radio finds out George has threatened legal action? Will he be fired for taking such an outlandish action against free speech?  If this type of legal action were really possible, I would think it would have happened millions of times by now to a lot bigger fish in the cyber pond that the FF.

[/font]

Precisely, mate. That email was simply a bluff. I am friends with 2 very prominent lawyers, and  just called one of them. He actually laughed, and quoted 3 codes or statutes and said "This guy doesn't know the law very well"  WOW!!

Anyway, when Art Bell returns, and someone has to get through and tell Art about this! It'll let MANY more listeners know what Georgie is doing.

http://www.fantasticforum.com/1res/showthread.php?postid=464608#post464608

coaster

Reminds me of when Donald Trump threatened to sue Bill Maher because Maher said he was the lovechild of an orangutan. People who think their shit don't stink annoy me. Why does jorch think hes better than everyone and not open to criticism? Get off your high horse jorch.

Evening coaster. From what I can gather, it seems to really strike a nerve with the Fuhrer when people use the word INFOMERCIAL.

popple

Quote from: Morgus on February 20, 2013, 05:07:23 PM
I think Noory's staff years ago created a "Noory soundboard" for easy access to playing his common phrases like "I love it" and "thats true too" :D

And the "Some people say I'm a robot, but I'm not!" one.

Lets submit our "SOUND OFFS" about people thinking they can win a lawsuit against an internet forum. OUR FORUM IS FULL OF TRUTHINESS!!!!!!!

Going thru some past Goerje quotes. I don't get this one..
"Ford motor company cutting between 25,000 to 30,000 jobs by 2012" - " Maybe this is why the Mayans chose 2012"
:(

imagine

In 2007 Noory had the audacity to state, "Time to clean it up folks."

But the facts are that for the past six years he's been threatening people who are simply stating the truth...that he obviously has a low IQ (we have the documented evidence), he's lazy, he has never been prepared for an interview, is incapable of taking unscreened calls, is oblivious to how a talk show host should respond to guests and callers in a professional manner, uses air time to talk about himself ad nauseum and has single handedly ruined the number one nighttime talk show in spite of having more help and staff support than any other C2C host in the history of the show.

It seems pretty clear, the facts show that it's time for Noory to clean it up. He has committed fraud pretending to be a talk show host all these years. Perhaps the listeners and former listeners should sue him.  After all the facts are clearly on our side.

I, for one, would welcome the opportunity to discuss this whinney, unprofessional, seemingly momma's boy, narcissistic bore with any attorney he may find willing to take on a case with no substantial evidence.  Unfortunately for George we are the ones with substantial evidence.  No one has done it to him, he's done it all to himself.

Seven years of threats and harrassment from him is more than enough. Bring 'em on, George!

Digitech

Perhaps this has already been mentioned but - Along with recently smashing past the 700 post barrier, this thread now has more than one million views.

ziznak

Yeah Mv even notified george personally... spurring Jorch's threat of litigation.  good times

RJ

The way I see it George, if you want to shut down CoastGab or change the dialog content in another direction you have two options:

1, Get really, really good at interviewing people, ask in depth questions and listen to the answers and then follow up in the direction the subject is heading.  You could also hire someone to read the books and or web sites of the guests. They can then fill you in so you have some background and knowledge of who and what you will be discussing.  Kind of like Cliff Notes.

2, Quit Coast to Coast and allow someone that has a passion for interviewing and in depth conversation to take your place. 

After all it is the peoples airwaves you are gumming up night after night with you unprepared excuse for a interview, or make that two interviews with your brilliant "split show" concept. (NOT)   

Coast to Toast!

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on February 22, 2013, 09:25:28 PM
Yeah Mv even notified george personally... spurring Jorch's threat of litigation.  good times

Funny how that "butterfly effect" can start the dominoes falling.  Who knows, after all is said and done, the one million views may have instigated the next world conflict.  :(

ziznak

Quote from: ItsOver on February 22, 2013, 09:56:22 PM

Funny how that "butterfly effect" can start the dominoes falling.  Who knows, after all is said and done, the one million views may have instigated the next world conflict.  :(
Crispus Attucks, Franz Ferdinand, George Noory... seems like a logical progression

Quote from: Digitech on February 22, 2013, 09:22:56 PM
Perhaps this has already been mentioned but - Along with recently smashing past the 700 post barrier, this thread now has more than one million views.
You are now marked for lawsuit!
:P

HAL 9000

At a forum known as DenverRadio.net, the admin posted the following regarding the pizza roll escapade:

11/30/2012

850 KOA: A pizza roll almost ended Coast To Coast AM's George Noory's broadcasting career...

"Coast To Coast AM's George Noory has been off the air the past few nights... Almost done in for good by a microwave pizza roll...

Noory said he bit into a molten hot pepperoni pizza roll and scalded the inside of his mouth... Noory said it didn't feel that hot to the touch, but the exploding mass of steaming hot pizza flavored goodness plastered itself to the inside of his mouth and on his tongue... Then, adding terror to the pain, Noory's throat swelled up so he couldn't get his breath and he thought he was going to suffocate to death, being barely able to call to his male assistant he travels everywhere with for help...

Later on, the emergency room doctor told Noory that he would of been in serious trouble if he had swallowed the pizza roll and scalded his vocal cords...

After being told to take at least a week off to heal, Noory was back on the job (after only two days), on Thursday night, delighting millions of listeners with his tale of oral woe..."

http://www.denverradio.net/newforum/viewthread.php?tid=9129

CrabbyOld Bat

I'm wondering if we should harness all of our magnificent hater/lowlife power and use it for good instead of evil (as defined by Snorge).

Nah. Never mind.

ItsOver

Quote from: ziznak on February 22, 2013, 10:13:03 PM
Crispus Attucks, Franz Ferdinand, George Noory... seems like a logical progression

Makes sense to make.... time to get my Wise Foods order in and finish-up the bomb shelter.  Screws up a restaurant, can't figure out how to eat a pizza roll, drives a national radio show into the ground...... it only makes sense that finishing off the world would be next.

ufogadfly

Quote from: Scully on February 22, 2013, 01:41:44 AM
Hot off the radio waves tonight re Edgar Cayce: 

Jorch:  "How did he inch out a living?"

I'm beginning to think that English really was a second language in Noory's home.  It would make sense that the people he was most often listening to were unfamiliar with much of it, and he just ran with what he heard and has never given it another thought.  ???

Could be but. On the other hand I'm always hearing otherwise educated, articulate people using expressions like "hone in on" (instead of home. Oh, crap! Did that seem like I was defending disGeorge? Please don't revoke my membership.

Quote from: HAL 9000 on February 22, 2013, 10:25:27 PMbeing barely able to call to his male assistant he travels everywhere with for help...
Well isn't that just dandy.
Are we given to understand that Georje almost died?

ufogadfly

Quote from: UFO Fill on February 22, 2013, 04:54:57 AM
I was very glad to hear that George's children, trapped in the Midwest blizzard, still found time to send him some "textes."

Maybe he received them while he was in the mists of show prep.

Quote from: ufogadfly on February 22, 2013, 10:43:37 PM
Could be but. On the other hand I'm always hearing otherwise educated, articulate people using expressions like "hone in on" (instead of home. ..

Just about everyone uses words incorrectly or get expressions wrong from time to time.  George seems to do it several times every segment.

Quote from: Morgus on February 22, 2013, 01:59:53 PM
apparently only Tommy.
even in emergencies like his burning pizza roll incident, the person he called to take him to the ER was Tommy...

Tommy is probably a huge fanboi of George's; he doesn't mind talking about George's life all the time.

Ooh, thanks for the link GJJ. I have some reading to catch up on! As well as pulling some quality photoshops to post here, such as this one  ;D

Usagi

Quote from: Paper*Boy on February 22, 2013, 10:55:43 PM

Just about everyone uses words incorrectly or get expressions wrong from time to time.  George seems to do it several times every segment.

Up until recently, I consistently said "goulashes" instead of "galoshes."  I now know how ridiculous of an image that is.

However, I do not also pretend to be a talk show host.