• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Usagi

So, last night Christian Wilde tacks on a useless obligatory turmeric statement when discussing a "Mediterranean diet" study (mmm... garum and turmeric).  Jorch just chuckles and adds nothing else.  Then, he tells some story about a dude getting arrested for whistling obnoxiously.  And, for a moment there, I thought that Jorch sounded almost human when talked about it.  Almost authentic.  Maybe Jorch isn't so bad when he's covering the dumb and insignificant?  What's going on?  I'm confused?  Was my haterade watered down this evening? 

The room was spinning.  I began to question everything.

But, then he ended with "Unbulleevubull."  And I snapped out of it.

George Noory Sucks.

ItsOver

Quote from: stevesh on February 26, 2013, 09:19:13 AM
Noory seemed unusually discombobulated last night, and the guest wasn't really good enough to take up the slack.

I noticed it, too, for what little listening time I could stand.  The guest wasn't all that great but not completely terrible but Jorch added a special touch of even shorter than usual, abrupt, inane comments, which, of course, made it even worse.  Maybe he's got a new 3 x 5 card writer or maybe he was just in his period for the month.

Juan

Quote from: ItsOver on February 26, 2013, 05:00:56 PM

I noticed it, too, for what little listening time I could stand.  The guest wasn't all that great but not completely terrible but Jorch added a special touch of even shorter than usual, abrupt, inane comments, which, of course, made it even worse.  Maybe he's got a new 3 x 5 card writer or maybe he was just in his period for the month.
The guest's answers were short, forcing sNoory to ask more questions.  I got the impression he  ran out of cards.  Of course, it would have been too simple to take callers early.

ItsOver

The guest was kind of the "anti-Hoagland" so it did give Noory plenty of chances to create dead air and grope for what few brain cells he has.

coaster

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on February 26, 2013, 09:37:13 AM
Truly a great piece of art coaster. I can't imagine what kind of glorious material you could create if Georje ever did something to motivate you. Btw, I bet you probably could get more YouTube subscribers than Georje and his tv thing or whatever it is if you really got into it. Thanks.
Thanks. I actually have a little over a thousand subscribers on my main youtube channel, but I don't dare post Noory videos on it, because I'd hate to see it get shut down.

popple

The guest said he wished skeptics would not just discredit work by saying they didn't believe it and to actually look at data that has been collected for 20 or 30 years, and then Jorch goes "how so?". What he said wasn't explanatory enough??? Then the guest had to basically repeat what he just said. Either the obvious is a riddle to Jorchie, or he was not listening at all.

Ruteger

Noory is so awful, I don't visit this site much anymore. It is a futile exercise. It is like watching mainstream TV. Too many corp commercials, and all the rest is low-information-voter excrement. I have tuned-out...

"Who is John Galt?"

LAM4:2

Random Question, is this site down due to maintenance on a daily basis? Lately seems everytime I go to visit this site , it says its down.

Quote from: LAM4:2 on February 26, 2013, 11:03:15 PM
Random Question, is this site down due to maintenance on a daily basis? Lately seems everytime I go to visit this site , it says its down.

I think it is because MV tried to move to a new host service, he is back to the old one and all is well.

ufogadfly

Apparently it's going to be another whacko or charlatan tonight. Check out the photos from the guest that are posted on theC2C site. Looks like more internal camera artifacts and pareidolia to me. Let's see if Georgie asks any hard questions about the pics. 

I love the link to the Fine Art stream across the top, good add.

coaster

Yeah, more pareidolia. And he obviously has no idea how cameras, light, and reflection work. Bullshit.

michio

George is talking up Nancy Leider with some Planet X believing ZetaZombie. I believe I heard sNoory say he likes Leider. This is the woman (cult leader) who told people to kill their pets to save them from the impending pole shift doom. Georgie has some bizarre and disturbing friends.

Nancy Leider: Kill your Pets Before the '03 Pole Shift

michio

We've located life on Mars. It's a mouse! ZetaZombie has a picture of a rock mouse on Mars. George looks at his picture and exclaims, "it doesn't look like a rock to me!" Georgie sNoory, the 100% believer of anything and everything no matter how insane it may be.

Doomed

I noticed it, too, for what little listening time I could stand.  The guest wasn't all that great but not completely terrible but Jorch added a special touch of even shorter than usual, abrupt, inane comments, which, of course, made it even worse. 
I have a theory why noory was distracted Monday night. Tommy informed him that Coastgab was down, nowhere to be found, completely vanished. Upon heaaring this news, Jorch, at first, was overjoyed. "Maybe they like me now!" he exclaimed. "Maybe they will start a new board called Noory rules!" Eventually tho, the site returned with a notice explaining maintenance was being performed. Jorch was crushed. For, you see, he knew that the evil haters would return, and be even meaner than before.
When he got home, Jorch pulled the drapes, did two lines of tumeric, and knocked back a handfull of HGH. He picked up the phone and called Tommy. "Im gonna do myself in" he whined. "Im gonna cram a handfull of pizza rolls into my mouth and swallow!"
Tommy beat feet over to noorys pad. he rubbed him down with a good coat of Vics vaporub, and tucked him in for the night. "Not to worry Georgie. I'll stay here with you. Sleep little man, sleep."

stevesh

I wish we could get all C2C guests to completely destroy their credibility early in the show as last night's guest did when he announced that the source authority for the bulk of his 'work' is bat-shit lunatic/shameless fraud Nancy Lieder of Zeta-talk fame. It would save a lot of listening time.

This guest was horrendous.  George hears the guy explain gravity in a way that would not account for the reason your pen drops when you release it, and he asks nothing.

coaster

Quote from: Doomed on February 27, 2013, 03:00:11 AM
I have a theory why noory was distracted Monday night. Tommy informed him that Coastgab was down, nowhere to be found, completely vanished. Upon heaaring this news, Jorch, at first, was overjoyed. "Maybe they like me now!" he exclaimed. "Maybe they will start a new board called Noory rules!" Eventually tho, the site returned with a notice explaining maintenance was being performed. Jorch was crushed. For, you see, he knew that the evil haters would return, and be even meaner than before.
When he got home, Jorch pulled the drapes, did two lines of tumeric, and knocked back a handfull of HGH. He picked up the phone and called Tommy. "Im gonna do myself in" he whined. "Im gonna cram a handfull of pizza rolls into my mouth and swallow!"
Tommy beat feet over to noorys pad. he rubbed him down with a good coat of Vics vaporub, and tucked him in for the night. "Not to worry Georgie. I'll stay here with you. Sleep little man, sleep."
haha. that was great.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on February 24, 2013, 09:08:50 PM
Heres that video I made of Noory telling us his pizza roll story.

George Noory's Pizza Roll Story

i'm shocked at how good this video is.  i normally never watch this type of stuff because it's always a disappointment, but wow... great work.

HAL 9000

The following Youtube video contains both Noory's original pizza roll story from late November 2012, and his recent comparison of his incredible pizza roll pain and suicide, from early February 2013.

So here he is...

The Motor City Moron
One-Neuron Nooron
Premiere Radio Afterbirth

The Motor City Moron - The Pizza Roll Story Unabridged

valdez

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on February 27, 2013, 03:16:14 AM
This guest was horrendous...
Dr. David Hanscom on the healing power of the mind, but, sadly, he offered little hope for George's paralyzed friend.  I thought James Gianninoto was great.  His dead pan serious delivery perfectly complimented his wacky planet X theory that included mice on mars, a connection to those Zeta folks, and a entire inhabited planet somewhere around Venus that doesn't move.  I only wish he would have thrown in space squids and sith lords.  One of George's best segments.

"Attention, mice of the planet mars..."

From Art Bell who interviewed top flight actors and singers and made Michiu Kaku and had any book person he wanted, to this thing George does...

I love the future!
Was oven roasting a chicken, and to make sure I had it thoroughly cooked, I had to do a little searching on the online. Came across this wonderful site that has answers for any question you could possibly have! It's great! Got the info I needed on my bird, and thought I'd try to get lucky a second time and asked www.answers.com how to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius. Wow!! I was impressed.

Got to thinking, hmm, I have some really serious questions that have come up on CoastGab before. Maybe I could try one of those? Friends, let me say that I did, and it did work!

I typed in "Is G/N gay" in the box there on http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_george_noory_gay
In absolutely no time at all I got my expedient answer. Here it is:
Question: Is george noory gay
Answer: Yes. He and his producer Tommy have been implicated in numerous displays of Gay behavior. They are rumored to be lovers, but at least one of them is a known cross-dresser.

Well, there we have it. These inter-webs these days are truly amazing. Does anyone have another question about Georje they would like to submit to the answer machine? Post your question and results please.

Elflord

Quote from: General Johnson Jameson on February 27, 2013, 06:51:52 AM
I love the future!
Was oven roasting a chicken, and to make sure I had it thoroughly cooked, I had to do a little searching on the online. Came across this wonderful site that has answers for any question you could possibly have! It's great! Got the info I needed on my bird, and thought I'd try to get lucky a second time and asked www.answers.com how to convert Fahrenheit to Celsius. Wow!! I was impressed.

Got to thinking, hmm, I have some really serious questions that have come up on CoastGab before. Maybe I could try one of those? Friends, let me say that I did, and it did work!

I typed in "Is G/N gay" in the box there on http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_george_noory_gay
In absolutely no time at all I got my expedient answer. Here it is:
Question: Is george noory gay
Answer: Yes. He and his producer Tommy have been implicated in numerous displays of Gay behavior. They are rumored to be lovers, but at least one of them is a known cross-dresser.

Well, there we have it. These inter-webs these days are truly amazing. Does anyone have another question about Georje they would like to submit to the answer machine? Post your question and results please.

I guess that means George sucks have more then one meaning then. George Noory you suck like your the worst host. I'm not commenting on the other topic.

McPhallus

Quote from: somatic hypermutation on February 27, 2013, 06:28:05 AM
From Art Bell who interviewed top flight actors and singers and made Michiu Kaku and had any book person he wanted, to this thing George does...

As I read this, I couldn't help cracking up when I thought of Pamela Stonebrooke, the LA lounge singer who claimed she was having sexual encounters with reptilians (and wrote songs about it, no less).

ufogadfly

Quote from: michio on February 27, 2013, 01:40:26 AM
George is talking up Nancy Leider with some Planet X believing ZetaZombie. I believe I heard sNoory say he likes Leider. This is the woman (cult leader) who told people to kill their pets to save them from the impending pole shift doom. Georgie has some bizarre and disturbing friends.

Nancy Leider: Kill your Pets Before the '03 Pole Shift

While I accept the likelihood of other lifeforms "somewhere out there," I've been sure that Leider is out of touch with reality since her first appearance on C2C years ago. This interview audio is the final proof. Thanks.

elbee

dear god

get a fucking de-esser on noorys mic!

sshhhh

flasssssshhhhhhHHHHHHlight

"daySSSHHHHHH"

"pisssshhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHa!"

coaSSHHHHHHHHHHD du coaSSSHHHHHHHHd

ziznak

What was the crap the guest came out with, I think in his 3rd hour, when he was trying to make some sort of gravity analogy? 

"...if you were straddling a running stream, and you were holding Giorgio Tsoukalos by the feet letting only his crazy hair touch the water..."

I couldn't contain my laughter.  It wasn't the first time either.  I love planetX stuff and once I heard dude mention that cunt Leider and how great she is I knew I was in for one crazy ass Coast 2 Coast.