• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 01:35:10 PM
Horseshoes, hand grenades, high-explosive airbursts--all good enough for government subtext.

Ah, much improvement these last few posts, grasshopper. Classic Jackstar! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlnWmvJO4x0

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 12:14:02 PM
Do any of your comments ever resemble reality?

Well. They wouldn't, if I am what I purport to be.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on September 15, 2020, 01:43:46 PM
what I purport to be.

I'll be honest: I'm pretty far behind on your podcasts. I'm interested in catching up--say... do you have a manifesto? Thanks in advance.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 01:35:10 PM
Horseshoes, hand grenades, high-explosive airbursts...

Babahoyo. Black Sedan. Bill's unmarked. Armani suit. Ray Bans. Swapmeet.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 01:46:52 PM
Do you have a manifesto?

I like to pretend its mine, but what it really is is 'The Unabomber Manifesto: Industrial Society and Its Future' with Ted Kaczynski crossed out, and "AZZERAE" scrawled in its place with a half dry sharpie.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 01:46:52 PM
say... do you have a manifesto?

I don't think so, but I clearly remember reading yours.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 01:41:56 PM
much improvement these last few posts

Taking off and posting from orbit is a sure way to growth.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 02:05:32 PM
I clearly remember never having one.

That’s probably because you posted it under your “real” name. ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2020, 01:31:36 PM
"I hope the guy is a better lawyer than he is a cold reader."

Seems pretty straightforward.
Remember, you’re responding to a manic, nut job, troll who has nothing better to do than post 24/7 on BellGab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 02:13:24 PM
Remember, you’re responding to a manic, nut job, troll who has nothing better to do than post 24/7 on BellGab.

While I understand and even agree with you on some level here there are these brief moments of brilliance (like the last page of his posts in this thread) that redeem all his other bullshit for me. I guess quality entertainment is just in that short of a supply these days.

Jackstar

a manic, nut job, troll

You're really not in any position to make these bold, declarative statements, yet that clearly hasn't stopped you from tripling-down on gossip, slander, & libel. Why would anyone credit your opinion here? Be specific. I wanna save this answer for my memoirs. Thanks in advance. Would you like an acknowledgement credit in the back or the front of the text, and--what's your favorite font?

Also, I think you're a poopy geranium-head. Nyah, nyah, nyah.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 02:19:44 PM
You're really not in any position to make these bold, declarative statements, yet that clearly hasn't stopped you from tripling-down on gossip, slander, & libel. Why would anyone credit your opinion here? Be specific. I wanna save this answer for my memoirs. Thanks in advance. Would you like an acknowledgement credit in the back or the front of the text, and--what's your favorite font?

Also, I think you're a poopy geranium-head. Nyah, nyah, nyah.

;D

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 02:16:30 PM
While I understand and even agree with you on some level here there are these brief moments of brilliance (like the last page of his posts in this thread) that redeem all his other bullshit for me. I guess quality entertainment is just in that short of a supply these days.
Sorry, Doc.  He’s just a jackass bore on ignore for me.  Enjoy if, you like, though.  After all, you more than deserve it if you could tolerate your ex, YoYo. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 02:22:50 PM
Sorry, Doc.  He’s just a jackass bore on ignore for me.  Enjoy if, you like, though.  After all, you more than deserve it if you could tolerate your ex, YoYo. ;)

I understand. It can be labor intensive. With both of them you have to do a lot of digging and sifting to get to the gold. ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 02:16:30 PM
these brief moments of brilliance

They only seem short in duration to you because you relentlessly stalk these boards like a Athlon 64 cooled with liquid nitrous oxide. Most of your posts are erstaz dreck. Who made you an authority on potent discussion? Go get me a sandwich, you cheap talentless hack. I don't need your horse dick attitude.

I remember the day you first showed up. Do you think I don't know who you are? Think again, Sire.

Jackstar

Quote from: ItsOver on September 15, 2020, 02:22:50 PM
He’s just a jackass bore on ignore for me.

This is an ideal way to make my posts stand out in your browser's rendering. Believe me, Kid: I don't publish here in order to win over your heart, mind, and soul. Take a long walk on a short pier if you want, it's all the same difference to me.

Frankly, I appreciate your presence and always have. I'm a big admirer of Roy. Your attitude, however, I don't care for... mostly because I don't care about it. You'll find out that you're not right about everything you think you know about soon enough. You know, there may have been a time in semi-recent memory that I might have wished to convince you--or anyone--of things, however in recent years, I have really stopped concerning myself with that kind of thing.

Go think whatever you want--you will anyway, no matter what I write. In lak'ech, Culture Victim.

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 02:24:44 PM
you have to do a lot of digging and sifting to get to the gold. ;)

Look at the geologist who knows nothing of platinum and iridium. Sure, go after the shiny yellow bits. Run, Forest, run!

I'll be honest: if I could make it even hard for you--in particular--to figure out what I'm meaning in my posts, I'd make them extra cryptic, just for you. You clearly need more uses for your absurdly large amounts of spare time.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 02:53:32 PM
They only seem short in duration to you because you relentlessly stalk these boards like a Athlon 64 cooled with liquid nitrous oxide. Most of your posts are erstaz dreck. Who made you an authority on potent discussion? Go get me a sandwich, you cheap talentless hack. I don't need your horse dick attitude.

I remember the day you first showed up. Do you think I don't know who you are? Think again, Sire.

I accept your fealty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 15, 2020, 03:02:11 PM
I accept your fealty.

I told you to get me a sandwich. If you think that means I'm your wife, chef, or supplicant, think again. The trouble with you silent clever types, is that without the context of what it is you know--I mean, maybe you are a Space Doctor, that -would- be legitimately cool--you don't seem interesting without anyone knowing why you believe yourself to be so.

And, if you actually were interesting, other people would think so too. I don't see that happening here. It's all emoticons without genuine feeling, videos without actual context, and an attitude that says "I'm better!!" without ever demonstrating what you're "better" at.

It's tedious, I'm not gonna lie. I'm sure all the ladies who know about your 10-incher really appreciate your witticisms though. I'm sure there's an emoticon for that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 03:07:13 PM
I told you to get me a sandwich. If you think that means I'm your wife, chef, or supplicant, think again. The trouble with you silent clever types, is that without the context of what it is you know--I mean, maybe you are a Space Doctor, that -would- be legitimately cool--you don't seem interesting without anyone knowing why you believe yourself to be so.

And, if you actually were interesting, other people would think so too. I don't see that happening here. It's all emoticons without genuine feeling, videos without actual context, and an attitude that says "I'm better!!" without ever demonstrating what you're "better" at.

It's tedious, I'm not gonna lie. I'm sure all the ladies who know about your 10-incher really appreciate your witticisms though. I'm sure there's an emoticon for that.

Heh heh. So jelly! ;D

Uncle Duke

I'm a Jackstar fan, and was vocal with MV about his return the couple times he was given the boot.  To me, Jack is Bellgab's answer to the Harlem Globetrotters.  Sure the 'trotters clown around most of the time, but when they want to play serious basketball, those guys can flat out bring it.  Same with Jack, when he wants to be serious he makes some of best arguments I've ever read here.  We've had some really good discussions on UFOs, for example. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 02:53:32 PM
Most of your posts are erstaz dreck. Who made you an authority on potent discussion? Go get me a sandwich, you cheap talentless hack. I don't need your horse dick attitude.

It only seems that way to you because I’ve been using you to get to your superior technology. Now that I have it I really don’t need you anymore. You’re just fun for me to keep around. ;) :-*

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2020, 09:54:02 AM
Listened to George's interview with the "Psychic Lawyer," callers were invited to ask him if the spirit of a loved one was around them.  I hope the guy is a better lawyer than he is a cold reader.
Last time I checked he was a member in good standing. Which astounds me. There was another guest a while back who was a "witch lawyer." I looked up her Bar status at the time and it also was good. Well, I guess it could be argued it takes all types of personal beliefs shouldn't prohibit but I still wonder if any opposing counsel has ever questioned or if a judge has. Or at least clients?
Last night George Norway has said that he is going to "be the insurer" of Corny and pay his medical bills- which actually consisted of Mike the Millennial setting up a "go fund me" for Cornelius but they are "working on setting other things up." I wonder if this will be related to the infamous "charity" or "foundation" that promised to help out listeners who are down on their luck or have health problems for which they cannot pay?   

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on September 15, 2020, 05:14:20 PM
Last time I checked he was a member in good standing. Which astounds me.

Most lawyers just eat human brains with a side of fava beans and a nice Chianti without even bothering to read them first.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Jackstar on September 15, 2020, 02:05:32 PM
I clearly remember never having one.

It was at the very beginning of this iteration, functioning as your spiritual credentials (as it were) as an observer of an alternate reality.  I distinctly remember the orb as being somewhat pedestrian as far as those things go, but I suppose it is better than burning your lips on a cinder, and we know God speaks neither in the earthquake nor the whirlwind but in the still, small voice.  Or, perhaps, the cute little orb.  Fine, you are a prophet in sense 2 and you sure seem to know what is going on while we creep blindly in the dark.

However Azz also speaks fluently of a reality that is not shared by most people, another prophet in sense 2 and with an official diagnosis to boot,  and, as with all prophets since Elijah fried the prophets of Baal, you have set upon each other like two cats in a bag instead of enlightening the rest of us.  Do not force me to choose!  If it comes down to it, Azz is cuter.

We read in I Corinthians that the prophets there were to prophesy to each other, taking turns.  How this must have worked has always amused me: "Brother, you shall find a drachma Tuesday"/"Brother, your wife is having twins"/"Brother watch that first step on the way down to the mikvah; it's a lulu!" and I should rather see this in practice.  Perhaps Sister Princess Minnehaha can whistle up a talking stick for y'all.

Jackstar

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 15, 2020, 03:21:47 PM
I'm a Jackstar fan

Duke is the only person here that scares me even a little bit. Since Day One. We don't have to get into why. We can preserve the mystery.

That being said... having been here for nearly seven years now, if The They haven't had me domed yet, it probably isn't going to happen. So, fuck that guy in the goat ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEghu90QJH4

In Minecraft.