• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2020, 05:55:46 AM
This is shameless pandering and I simply will not allow it in a public space where Grapefruit might not see it before it scrolls by. I don't think she even knows who Snoory is. It's on past her bedtime, anyway.

I am using the word "shameless" here. I'll be honest, I don't know which is gonna be better, Jojo the puppet, or an actual Jojo. How bad could it get, right? Pour it on.
Pandering has to have an object.  To whom was I pandering?  Who is Grapefruit?  You are so silly.

You write that like you're going to meet me "actually".  JS, I moved away.  And this is not a puppet.  Getting tired of it.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on September 19, 2020, 09:27:24 AM
Hah! Finally! I am one up on The 'Zotz! Never thought it would happen.

Look, it's like this: a Type I civilization can just turn a star like Sol... off. Like a light switch. It goes into stasis. It goes to sleep. It doesn't get a juice box, it might get a sippy cup to perhaps sleep in, but it certainly doesn't pass Go, and it might collect $200 later, as soon as Hiliary and her gang of fucktarded predators get fully cleansed from our beloved rock. I don't know if the new one is a Jack, but I do know that I've felt better with it there from wishful thinking, and then all of a sudden, all the wendigos vanished and the ghost spiders went right along with them. It's not like I did that or anything. It's not like that new star that appears to be in the same place as the old one... oh, yeah, I guess it is. Look, I'm just saying, don't call it "Jackstar", not because I'm convinced its not, but because I don't want my search rankings to start getting thrown off. I don't want for much these days, i assure you.

I missed the coming of the new one by a bit of a span--couldn't see into the sky at all, because "fires" caused "smoke", but I did feel the shift over happen. It was subtle and strange enough to me that I largely ignored it like I do with all the imaginary shit that I come up with 24/7--I'm not insane, nor troubled, I just like coming up with an outlandish story EVERY.SINGLE.TIME, ASSHOLES. If that's crazy, sign me up double, because it certainly seemed to work out for a lot of people not so very long ago. I suppose it was a different time then, before everyone became a mewling, bleating, cringing coward.

It's the obsession with social media "likes" that causes this. I would advise everyone to eschew clicking buttons on social media, as well as to eschew social media largely entirely. Except for Facebook. It is every living Man's duty to shitpost that thing to oblivion--have you been there lately? We are very close. It's worse than ever.

So much for Zuckerberg's "we have tons of the best people, always innovating" because one still can't do the most obvious thing, which would be offer site metrics to users. Who looks at my page? Well... fuck, I don't know. How shall I find out? Oh, I know--I'll talk to people about the Sun and then kill myself with Drano. Look, look--at this point, if it isn't Facebook's most popular feature, the whole site is trash and an obvious hoax by now. Repressed innovation in the corporate world just ends up with something like me to get around sometime. I am ready to drink Wyatt's milkshake, no problem.

Who handles Facebook for C2CAM? I need a name. Don't think I won't get it. Make it snappy, Old Guard.
Facebook is not very healthy, from what I see.  Very superficial and people comparing their insides with other people's "outsides".  Not a fair comparison.  Just makes people feel bad or have to keep up with the Jones's.

Jojo

Quote from: pate on September 07, 2020, 12:51:36 AM
As a high-caliber individual, Navy Davy knows that "With all due respect..." is MilSpeak for "F*ck you very much, sir."

Hah!

-p
Nay fee Davy, lol.  That's a good one.

Dateline

Quote from: Jojo on September 20, 2020, 01:27:17 AM
You are exaggerating because there is no way he used capitals and punctuation.

No, that e-mail response was the real deal.  He enjoys short responses and lots of this. . . . and more. . . . and if that is not enough. . . . unto infinity.

ItsOver

Jorch says Frankie Avalon stumbled into some place, then Jorch corrected himself, “well, not stumbled,” but Jorch was there and says Frankie would love to be on with Jorch.  Ha!  Another one bound for Boston or another Pat Boone-era type for Snorge?

Gyoza Girl

Joel Skousen called masks "worthless" and said Covid-19 deaths number in the "hundreds," once you exclude people with underlying conditions and immune deficiencies (which probably describes half the people in the U.S.).

If George wants to resume his live stage shows, he should have guests whose stances tend to reduce the infection rate, not make it worse.

albrecht

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on September 22, 2020, 06:31:51 AM
Joel Skousen called masks "worthless" and said Covid-19 deaths number in the "hundreds," once you exclude people with underlying conditions and immune deficiencies (which probably describes half the people in the U.S.).

If George wants to resume his live stage shows, he should have guests whose stances tend to reduce the infection rate, not make it worse.
That was part of Skousen's point: much of the people in the country is very unhealthy and the Corona-Chan- or really any virus or disease- will be bad for people with co-morbidities: underlying conditions, weakened immune systems, or bad lifestyle choices.

And, living in high-density, urban areas, are not a good thing for something like Corona-Chan and, as he has been predicting for decades, societal collapse or foreign nuke strikes. Having said that some silos are in very rural areas- so buy his book! And, having said that, there are also problems with living far away- lack of medical facilities if in an accident. lack of skills to survive if EMP and alone, and so on. So buy his revised book.  ;)
ps: I love the whole Skousen family. Some great books and ideas over the decades. 

albrecht

I think I heard Doc Wallet say something about eating butter like a popsicle? But never fry anything in butter but eat a lot of it and drink lots of milk. I didn't listen to the whole show but popped it on and heard the butter claim. So, aside from his and George Norway's supplements, you should just eat everything dairy: eggs, butter, and milk- and lots of them.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on September 23, 2020, 11:23:25 AM
I think I heard Doc Wallet say something about eating butter like a popsicle?...
You make this sound as if it’s something unusual.

I have, admittedly, forsaken deep fried butter.  It’s all about health, of course,

http://youtu.be/VgTHOTOPSNc

DesertFox

Art's old buddy Jimmy Church tweeted recently he just quit subbing on Coast to Coast to spend more with family and other things.  Our boy Ian P. tweeted him best wishes.

ItsOver

Quote from: DesertFox on September 23, 2020, 12:53:34 PM
Art's old buddy Jimmy Church tweeted recently he just quit subbing on Coast to Coast to spend more with family and other things.  Our boy Ian P. tweeted him best wishes.
Thanks for the great news. 

Uncle Duke

Addition by subtraction. 

albrecht

Nice. iHate Media, Inc supply of antimacassars was used up.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on September 23, 2020, 01:12:21 PM
<a href="https://twitter.com/JChurchRadio/status/1308492165471850496?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">...

Yikes is that what radio will do to you?  Papi we need to get you on tv!  I used to think he was kind of cute in a sleazy way but now he looks like the guy I get tenderloins from, and he's probably hiding a nice pair of meaty tits under his arms like that, too.

Morgus

First Linda Howe quit c2c, now Jimmy Church, who is next?
Meanwhile Norway keeps going well past retirement age...  :o

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Morgus on September 23, 2020, 02:09:29 PM
First Linda Howe quit c2c, now Jimmy Church, who is next?
Meanwhile Norway keeps going well past retirement age...  :o

I think LMH got canned, even George was embarrassed by her silly "secret astronaut" story.

My guess is Ian will be the next to leave. 

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on September 23, 2020, 02:07:43 PM
Yikes is that what radio will do to you?  Papi we need to get you on tv!  I used to think he was kind of cute in a sleazy way but now he looks like the guy I get tenderloins from, and he's probably hiding a nice pair of meaty tits under his arms like that, too.
Jorch, you’re best buds with Jimmy, tell us about his rack.

ItsOver

Quote from: Uncle Duke on September 23, 2020, 02:35:14 PM
I think LMH got canned, even George was embarrassed by her silly "secret astronaut" story.

My guess is Ian will be the next to leave.
Maybe Norway told Jimmy he was finally going to hang it up and PremRat was going with someone other than Yimmy as Norway’s replacement.  Call me a dreamer.

http://youtu.be/jPGTAR3ODSE

ItsOver

Quote from: Corona Kitty on September 23, 2020, 03:00:53 PM
Someone got #metoo'd ?
Could be.  A guy can only get away with a limited number of feels.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: ItsOver on September 23, 2020, 03:09:27 PM
Could be.  A guy can only get away with a limited number of feels.

Speculation is always fun.

the jet black wig and mustache on Noory's beaten Droopy Dog face is hilarious.

here's a photo of him and Punnett at some paranormal conference.

pate

Quote from: albrecht on September 23, 2020, 11:23:25 AM
... But never fry anything in butter...

Clarified butter is great for frying stuff in, a schniztel just isn't the same fried in anything else.  You have to clarify the butter:  melt it on low heat and separate the clear fat from the milk solids and salt first or those milk solids will burn.

Clarified butter has a smoke point of around 450F.  Butter burns at a way lower temp.

Doc Wallet sounds like an idjet.

-p

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on September 23, 2020, 07:48:58 PM
the jet black wig and mustache on Noory's beaten Droopy Dog face is hilarious.

here's a photo of him and Punnett at some paranormal conference.

Here’s Droopy Dog getting blasted on some red and fondling a “I showed up behind the mike” award.

no way Noory had a hair transplant, he's too cheap and chicken of surgery to do that - he went to the Yellow Pages and found Toupee Palace. He also wouldn't have his hair dyed professionally, straight to the corner drug store for Midnight Black Magic Hair Dye.

albrecht

Quote from: pate on September 23, 2020, 07:53:05 PM
Clarified butter is great for frying stuff in, a schniztel just isn't the same fried in anything else.  You have to clarify the butter:  melt it on low heat and separate the clear fat from the milk solids and salt first or those milk solids will burn.

Clarified butter has a smoke point of around 450F.  Butter burns at a way lower temp.

Doc Wallet sounds like an idjet.

-p
I always wondered, well not really but did wonder about it once, why Grandma clarified butter and what the heck that meant! A quick google says also that the great children's story so fondly recalled by all in these times is when Little Black Sambo got the tigers to his, that is the tigers, whirlwind exhaustion made ghee- not butter- which is clarified butter, of an Indian variety! And that was why the pancakes were so good. (Though I like sour cream on pancakes, not butter or ghee.)

ps: a Mandela effect but I swear I recall at some point Sambo was riding the Tiger(s) and that is why maybe the great Ronnie James put 'ride the tiger' into Holy Diver. Jump! Jump!