• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

zeebo

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 19, 2015, 08:45:58 PM
Once Art dramatically and impulsively quit - yet again, regardless of the reason - how else did he expect things to play out?

He probably expected people to be pissed but not go completely bonkers.

starrmtn001

We are meeting in the UFO Chat Room to try to get MV to do an Emergency GabCast!

Come on Gabbers!

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 19, 2015, 08:45:46 PM
Aw, come on! You guys are stronger than this. Most trolls have ADHD anyway and will soon grow bored with their own antics and move on to another attempt to ruin something else. Hang on Bellgabbers! This place is worth it!

Maybe I'll just stick to the Hoagie thread.  It's actually more rational there ... which is bizarre.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on December 19, 2015, 08:54:01 PM
Maybe I'll just stick to the Hoagie thread.  It's actually more rational there ... which is bizarre.

We have definitely entered bizarro-space-time now. Well, I guess I always did like the rides at the amusement park  ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on December 19, 2015, 08:53:01 PM
We are meeting in the UFO Chat Room to try to get MV to do an Emergency GabCast!

Come on Gabbers!

You'll provide the link when it's up?

ItsOver

I guess it's safe to assume Art doesn't find us vaguely loveable anymore.

bateman

You've gotta be kidding me.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on December 19, 2015, 08:54:01 PM
19.5, squirrel.  19.5

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on December 19, 2015, 08:59:14 PM
We could be shitting you, but you're our favorite turd.  Pray for Goatse.

sampson2625

Remember that episode of the simpsons where the dj's at KBBL are replaced by DJ3000. That is what we need now.

bateman

Quote from: sampson2625 on December 19, 2015, 09:03:22 PM
Remember that episode of the simpsons where the dj's at KBBL are replaced by DJ3000. That is what we need now.

Coast has had the GN3000 for the last decade.

ItsOver

Wow.  That's almost as bad as Art being replaced by Noory.

AppealPlay

Soundboard Art!

coaster

I understand his frustration with the stalker guy, but jesus h, find your balls Art. You have let a few trolls and some dipshit completely ruin what you have been working on for what now, nearly three years? Affiliates were still coming in, the show was growing, but nope. someone said something mean, so you're throwing away everything. It's sad. And confusing as hell. When you come to your senses Art, you are going to realize all these mistakes, and they will be yours, not ours.
You have collectively told hundreds if not thousands of people to fuck off because someone put you in a bad mood. Well you know what Art, grow a pair.

trostol

Quote from: bateman on December 19, 2015, 08:59:14 PM

cmon man..get to it!!! lol

Value Of Pi

Quote from: zeebo on December 19, 2015, 08:52:47 PM
He probably expected people to be pissed but not go completely bonkers.

That sounds about right. Look at presidential politics. The experts are constantly being surprised by how this public or that responds to this candidate or that. Very tough to predict in this case, but going and coming again was clearly a real risk.

Donald Noory

Does Art's latest post mean he's just become one of the bellgab trolls? Can you troll your own thread? nyuck nyuck

starrmtn001

Quote from: Art Bell on December 19, 2015, 06:35:29 PM
Ok, I have had enough, I posted the reward myself and did not consult with the Sheriff, I don't see why I need to its my money and mostly my problem. While the sheriff's Dept has responded when called they have been painfully slow to post all the reports I have made. They do the best they can I guess. 

At this point after reading some of the awful things said about Heather and myself I have had enough, I am not coming back to Bell Gab and after a short time of letting that reward sink in I will disable my FB site as well. There is simply no way to win with people like this and I have had enough to stress and sorrow over this for this lifetime. Carry on.

Art
Your True BellGab Family has your back Art.  Those skanks are just BINOs.  BellGabbers In Name Only.

Dave Noorie

Art calls bellgab vaguely lovable when we're ripping on Dave but shuts his facebook page down from a few trolls. Come on man.

The Snorchlax

Well, what was said was said last night in Gabcast

We all had our fun

Now he is gone for a while but he'll be back

Art, don't let those 4 chan basement trolls with their real dolls and mt dew get to you

and please be careful with your drone

But yes, Emergency Gabcast needed DEFON 4

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dave Noorie on December 19, 2015, 09:26:20 PM
Art calls bellgab vaguely lovable when we're ripping on Dave but shuts his facebook page down from a few trolls. Come on man.
Hi Dave.

SnapT

Quote from: Dave Noorie on December 19, 2015, 09:26:20 PM

It's a strange new world when the king of unscreened open lines quits the internet because of 4channers.  It's not like anyone was suggesting Art has a sexual relationship with Tom Danheiser...

Donald Noory

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 19, 2015, 08:45:58 PM
Once Art dramatically and impulsively quit - yet again, regardless of the reason - how else did he expect things to play out?

Quit MITD or quit Bellgab? I'm getting confused with all the quitting. Or did he say he's hanging it up for the last time on Bellgab? But maybe he'll be back. Guess we'll just have to see.

Donald Noory

Quote from: SnapT on December 19, 2015, 09:34:55 PM
It's a strange new world when the king of unscreened open lines quits the internet because of 4channers.  It's not like anyone was suggesting Art has a sexual relationship with Tom Danheiser...

Jorch is not a quitter. As he's said to Tommy many times "I just can't quit you."

The Snorchlax

When Art left first time back in teh day there was no 4chan and Facebook

He is just adjusting, give him time

Will Heather address Art's quitting social media on the show Monday?

SnapT

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 19, 2015, 09:41:04 PM
Will Heather address Art's quitting social media on the show Monday?

She should do an Emergency MITD and address it TONIGHT.

Freyja

Is there anything left for Art Bell to quit now?...oh sorry, I mean hang up, not this night or any night, but it doesn't mean that he's retiring?  ::)

Can this possibly get any lower or more bizarre?