• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

jazmunda

Quote from: kf5iwe on April 13, 2013, 07:11:08 PM
Art Bell heard on ham radio!!! The night of Feb. 20 2013, he was found on the 15 meter band on a freequency of 21.270 mhz talking to a station in the Phillippine Islands. The video is on youtube just put in "Art Bell on Ham Radio" It is about the 6th or 7th video to come up. I will try to post more recent updates as conditions warrant.
  ATTN: FT ROCK That is how you do an intelligence update
Here endeth the lesson

Art Bell

Nothing ground breaking to report but it was good to hear his rebroadcasted voice.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: jazmunda on April 14, 2013, 05:11:13 AM

Art Bell

Nothing ground breaking to report but it was good to hear his rebroadcasted voice.
Except that it still sounds like his heart is in the Philippines.

Quote from: NowhereInTime on April 14, 2013, 09:26:47 AM
Except that it still sounds like his heart is in the Philippines.
Maybe Art will end up like a guy I worked with.  He was American, lived in Thailand for awhile and married a lady from Thailand.  They then moved back to the US.  This fella was always wanting to move back to Thailand.  His wife always said NO and that if he moved back there it would be without her.  She loved it here in the USA.

FortRock

GOOD TO HEAR THE MASTER!
It was wonderful to hear Art's Ham QSO to The Philippines! The Art Bell / Whitley Strieber Partnership may be coming true for many of us! Oh and keep monitoring two stations in the Western USA; KDWN-AM 720 Las Vegas, Nevada, and KTNN-AM 660 out of Window Rock, Arizona! Did you know Art Bell owns a hotel on the Navajo Nation Indian Reservation? Also keep monitoring one association, that is the CBS-Radio News Affiliates Association for Art Bell announcements. Monitor your local CBS-Radio News Affiliate. Did you know about Art Bell's friendship with CBS Evening News Anchor Scott Pelly? I didn't until around a week ago. Also did you know Art Bell has a business partnership (latent) since the 1990's with David Letterman? They apparent were working on a sitcom on the world of Late Night Radio Talk Show Hosts? I did not know this until around a week ago.

Quote from: FortRock on April 20, 2013, 04:37:05 PM
GOOD TO HEAR THE MASTER!
It was wonderful to hear Art's Ham QSO to The Philippines! The Art Bell / Whitley Strieber Partnership may be coming true for many of us! Oh and keep monitoring two stations in the Western USA; KDWN-AM 720 Las Vegas, Nevada, and KTNN-AM 660 out of Window Rock, Arizona! Did you know Art Bell owns a hotel on the Navajo Nation Indian Reservation? Also keep monitoring one association, that is the CBS-Radio News Affiliates Association for Art Bell announcements. Monitor your local CBS-Radio News Affiliate. Did you know about Art Bell's friendship with CBS Evening News Anchor Scott Pelly? I didn't until around a week ago. Also did you know Art Bell has a business partnership (latent) since the 1990's with David Letterman? They apparent were working on a sitcom on the world of Late Night Radio Talk Show Hosts? I did not know this until around a week ago.
What you should be monitoring is your meds.

For me, as much as I hated the 90's, the best part about it was that you got to hear The Great Bell's voice EVERY night on the radio. Just like Johnny Carson in the 80's, you always were guaranteed to be able to sit back, unwind, and have a few laughs, no matter how shitty of a day you had. Now night time just feels even more depressing without anything to really help take your mind off things. (Now I can see why some people turn to drugs & alcohol.)  :-\

"We don't have much depth." -Art Bell

Morgus

As usual, Fort Rock lays low for a few weeks and resurfaces hoping we forgot about his previous false predictions and tries to issue new ones.
Guess what, we didn't forget, so nobody believes your latest trash...

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on April 20, 2013, 06:33:03 PM
For me, as much as I hated the 90's, the best part about it was that you got to hear The Great Bell's voice EVERY night on the radio. Just like Johnny Carson in the 80's, you always were guaranteed to be able to sit back, unwind, and have a few laughs, no matter how shitty of a day you had. Now night time just feels even more depressing without anything to really help take your mind off things. (Now I can see why some people turn to drugs & alcohol.)  :-\

I agree with this post.

Quote from: FortRock on March 09, 2013, 06:54:11 PM
NOT YET:
You all have ole' FortRock to kick around until April 3rd! If Art makes his announcement we'll all be elated, if not I'll come here and admit it as a Man, then melt away! Take care all, and watch for those "turkeytracks" in the woods!

How long does the melt away process take?

Quote from: Paper*Boy on April 20, 2013, 10:15:26 PM

Funniest post I have seen in weeks.  Don't often see eye to eye with you, but damn, I laughed at this.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on April 20, 2013, 10:42:49 PM
Funniest post I have seen in weeks.  Don't often see eye to eye with you, but damn, I laughed at this.

After all this time, Fort Rock finally serves a purpose. His nonsense is the great unifier, creating an ecumenical response. It's good to see. The response that is, not Fort Rock.

Morgus

thanks for finding that quote from Fort Rock.
now please, follow thru with your promise to "melt away" now Fort Rock.

Scully

At the risk of being labeled an Art-stalker ... this was on my FB news feed tonight.  Pretty lady with a green thumb, too.  :)

FortRock

people dispair
I OFFER HOPE
people want 300 pages here
I OFFER HOPE
people want Art Bell back
I OFFER HOPE
good cheer to all
I OFFER HOPE

Gay

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on April 20, 2013, 06:33:03 PM

Hey, that's the perfect analogy:

George Noory is to Art Bell as Jay Leno is to Johnny Carson

In both cases, you have an all-time master of his craft replaced by someone who thinks his job is to pander to the incurious and unthinking.

Tinfoil Hat

Quote from: FortRock on April 21, 2013, 02:27:17 AM
people dispair
I OFFER HOPE
I OFFER HOPE
I OFFER HOPE
good cheer to all
I OFFER HOPE

Nice of you to join us, Mr President.

morphiaflow

Quote from: Gay on April 21, 2013, 02:47:57 AM
Hey, that's the perfect analogy:

George Noory is to Art Bell as Jay Leno is to Johnny Carson

In both cases, you have an all-time master of his craft replaced by someone who thinks his job is to pander to the incurious and unthinking.

I've made this exact comparison before. But the comparison with Noory/Leno is simply this: corporate tool/yes man to the end. Find Bill Hicks' bit about Leno. it says it all.

Last night, Art posted a photo on Facebook of his wife with home grown roses. This has been the first post from him in weeks. He said nothing recently about the shootings, explosions, or bombings in America.
He is truly laying low... I am sure that will start all sorts of rumors should he speak.. but not talking does that equally well.

morphiaflow

Well clearly it's a symbol that like the seed from which a rose grows, Art will awaken from slumber and bloom again. Duh. How could anyone NOT see that?

ItsOver

Quote from: HorrorReporter on April 21, 2013, 05:55:10 AM
Last night, Art posted a photo on Facebook of his wife with home grown roses. This has been the first post from him in weeks. He said nothing recently about the shootings, explosions, or bombings in America.
He is truly laying low... I am sure that will start all sorts of rumors should he speak.. but not talking does that equally well.

Was there a clock or maybe a sundial in the background of the photo? 

Whoa, dude/dudette, stalk much?   ;)

Scully

Quote from: West of the Rockies on April 21, 2013, 03:20:03 PM
Whoa, dude/dudette, stalk much?   ;)

There's one in every crowd!  ;D

eddie dean

Quote from: Gay on April 09, 2013, 12:22:50 AM
The Best Picture of Art Bell I have ever seen!

I love the dead Kenny shirt too.
I had no idea he was a South Park fan.

Just got back online with a new PC after my old one gave up the ghost.

So what'd I miss?

FortRock

A ROSE FROM ART BELL:
Remember the Rose is the symbol of the Rosecrucian Order, "of the beauty of hidden knowledge"! What knowledge is Art hiding? A new show coming? Stay tuned to those Coast Gab Dials!

jazmunda

Quote from: Agent : Orange on April 21, 2013, 11:09:33 PM
Just got back online with a new PC after my old one gave up the ghost.

So what'd I miss?

How long have you been away? Did you miss the news that Art Bell quit Coast?

jazmunda

Quote from: FortRock on April 22, 2013, 12:11:10 AM
A ROSE FROM ART BELL:
Remember the Rose is the symbol of the Rosecrucian Order, "of the beauty of hidden knowledge"! What knowledge is Art hiding? A new show coming? Stay tuned to those Coast Gab Dials!

Bravo! Great link. Wonder what you would come up with if Art took a picture of himself holding a steaming pile of dog turds.

Quote from: FortRock on April 21, 2013, 02:27:17 AM
people dispair
I OFFER HOPE
I OFFER HOPE
I OFFER HOPE
good cheer to all
I OFFER HOPE

I don't know your schtick, but I prefer truth over hope.  Hope is irrelevant without truth.

FortRock

HOW ABOUT ART BELL FOR PRESIDENT IN 2016?

Quote from: FortRock on April 22, 2013, 12:39:17 AM
HOW ABOUT ART BELL FOR PRESIDENT IN 2016?

I'll have to think about that.  I'm sure America could do worse.