Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

munbeam666

Quote from: teknoslag on May 25, 2018, 06:11:55 PM
This conspiracy theory just got bolstered.  ;D
WHOA. 'Plus she lost her father Art Bell'
What is the name of this FB page?

Father Jack

Dave deserves to have his show nationally syndicated as much as, and probably more than, Clyde Lewis. Just my opinion, flame away.

El Chorro

At least give Dave the active thread. He had provided continuity and deserves the official one. Heather should get her own starting Monday with whatever she comes up with, if anything. That's considering I still say it's too early to split them.

"please donate" HAHA! you're a failure, Vara.

bellNwhistle

I personally think that other thread is so fucked that Dave’s “terrified” (couldn’t be bothered) to post in it. I’d rather he get a new one for his version of the show. 8) We’ll see how it goes, though.

Juan

Mr Apnea

Vara calls himself out tonight.  The truth for one of their own.

What the hell was that?   Attacking his donors?    He's gone to the Douglas Dietrich School of Smart Business

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 25, 2018, 07:10:27 PM
What the hell was that?   Attacking his donors?    He's gone to the Douglas Dietrich School of Smart Business

he's a reeee-tard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 25, 2018, 07:05:11 PM
I personally think that other thread is so fucked that Dave’s “terrified” (couldn’t be bothered) to post in it. I’d rather he get a new one for his version of the show. 8) We’ll see how it goes, though.

So, you think he's a sensitive snowflake, like you?

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2018, 07:11:08 PM
he's a reeee-tard.

Shuke-A-Sheem-A?   Hopefully Jinger was not listening!

Father Jack

Fyoo-koo=shima is nuke-you-lar! What a brain stem.

Mr Apnea

Vara, you're right, must be nuclear poisoning, just listen to your voice.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 25, 2018, 07:10:27 PM
What the hell was that?   Attacking his donors?

Seems like the proper reaction to anyone who would donate money to him.

he can't speak, he can't read, can he cuck?

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 25, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

Point well made!

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 25, 2018, 07:14:31 PM

he and Senda should co host a webinar about how to get the most out of potential donors.

nbirnes

Quote from: teknoslag on May 25, 2018, 06:18:00 PM
Bundy did not help catch the Green River Killer. Law enforcement traveled to Florida to interview Bundy in the hopes he could offer them some information that might lead to a suspect, but he gave them nothing of value. Most of the time he just boasted about things he would do after he had committed his murders and masked it as so-called insight. They learned more about him and his perverse desires than they did about GRK, and the few pieces of information (like the killer returning to the dump sites to have sex with the bodies) that did turn out to be true were only confirmed after Gary Ridgeway was identified through DNA and arrested decades later.

That whole 'Bundy-as-a-mad-genius' scenario is nothing but exaggeration and wishful thinking from people who've seen too many Hannibal Lecter movies.

Where are you getting your info?

Father Jack

Vara's as bad to look at as he is to listen to. Doesn't seem to have a neck. Maybe lost it in a nook-you-lar accident.

Metron2267

Quote from: Father Jack on May 25, 2018, 07:22:04 PM
Vara's as bad to look at as he is to listen to. Doesn't seem to have a neck. Maybe lost it in a nook-you-lar accident.

Mbwhahahahahahaha!!!!!

;D ;D ;D

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 25, 2018, 07:11:24 PM
So, you think he's a sensitive snowflake, like you?

You’re dying to get in my pants aren’t you?

:P

Lilith

Quote from: Father Jack on May 25, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

He has a lot more Youtube viewers and chatters than Senda, despite the similarities.