• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 25, 2018, 02:03:50 PM

oh, im afraid the trolls will be quite operational when Heater Wad arrives...

painter17

Quote from: Bluejay on May 25, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

their prank calls are the best, the Tradio calls.... Ethel, Rusty.     when they called Jonah from "Talking Yankees"   ;D

Father Jack

Quote from: painter17 on May 25, 2018, 02:09:57 PM

lol

A wonder she didn't shoot herself in the arse. Perhaps she will soon. What a maroon!

chefist

Quote from: Bluejay on May 25, 2018, 01:35:49 PM

Ha... ;D...That was a pretty good movie, actually.

Someone just bought his house in Vegas a couple of years ago and fixed it up...now it's a museum...entrepreneurs...

timebandit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
it's a mistake anyone can make but one someone in her position can never make. oof x1000
it's age..not unprofessionalism.. she should have explained in one sentence and let it drop.

chefist

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 25, 2018, 01:42:39 PM
It is so very disturbing how normal he looks.  The face of a monster is the face we all see in the mirror, potentially. 

This little clip of him speaks volumes.

timebandit

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 25, 2018, 01:42:39 PM
It is so very disturbing how normal he looks.  The face of a monster is the face we all see in the mirror, potentially.  No fangs, green skin, distorted features, claws, or any such thing.  An attractive, well-spoken and reasonably charismatic guy that dresses like a lawyer may be savagely torturing, raping and murdering women by the busload.  You can't learn about these predators and continue to take anyone you meet for granted.  It could be your lawyer, it could be the friendly grocery store manager, it could be a church deacon, a prominent politician, a school teacher.  In fact it is far more likely to be a "respectable" type member of society then a disheveled street person.
Anyway, Bundy and Dahmer are both fascinating because of the amount of footage and interviews that exist but Dahmer's forthcoming admissions and self-awareness make him more conceivable, or vaguely relatable to the average person whereas Bundy never stopped manipulating, lying, playing games right up to the moment of execution.
I wish they had caught Bundy at least once, in prison or somesuch where someone wasn't actually be victimized by him, having some manner of violent episode or visible psychotic break, or just some kind of crack in his "I'm an amicable, reasonable fellow" veneer.  Maybe he was even that way as he committed those godawful acts.  He was one of the best cases for pure evil because he just doesn't seem mentally unbalanced but completely aware that he is some kind of apex hunter.
coincidentally a famous crime writer personally knew the bunster

Juan

Quote from: chefist on May 25, 2018, 02:24:52 PM
This little clip of him speaks volumes.
I have a friend who was a news anchor in Tallahassee when Bundy was caught. She was selected as the pool reporter to go to the jail and report on the sheriff reading the indictment to Bundy. The sheriff and Bundy were standing in a hallway within the jail - only a set of bars separating Bundy from my friend. The sheriff stood and read the indictment for three assaults and two murders. Bundy preened in front of the camera, flirted through the bars with my friend, and strutted back and forth wearing a huge smile as though he were your best friend.  Even after he had taken his final ride on Old Sparky, it was bizarre to watch that tape.

chefist

Quote from: Juan on May 25, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
I have a friend who was a news anchor in Tallahassee when Bundy was caught. She was selected as the pool reporter to go to the jail and report on the sheriff reading the indictment to Bundy. The sheriff and Bundy were standing in a hallway within the jail - only a set of bars separating Bundy from my friend. The sheriff stood and read the indictment for three assaults and two murders. Bundy preened in front of the camera, flirted through the bars with my friend, and strutted back and forth wearing a huge smile as though he were your best friend.  Even after he had taken his final ride on Old Sparky, it was bizarre to watch that tape.

Interesting story....

It's interesting that for many years, the media and Hollywood portrayed these animals as aloof loners (silence of the lambs)...the truth is that most are narcissistic extroverts...

timebandit

Quote from: Juan on May 25, 2018, 02:43:44 PM
I was a kitchen trustie in LA county.. stood 5 feet from the hillside strangler..he had crazy eyes.

timebandit

I had a chance to meet squeaky Fromm but was drinking with my buds and didn't go.
I regret that.. she was cute.

chefist

Quote from: timebandit on May 25, 2018, 03:15:44 PM
I had a chance to meet squeaky Fromm but was drinking with my buds and didn't go.

Seriously?  You're trolling.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on May 25, 2018, 10:10:40 AM
I'm a poet too!

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe,
Grab a Brit by the Toe,
If he Hollers make Him Say,
U.S.A. all the Way!
Ha, in the "100 Years Ago" thread there is some funny articles about how they treated some Germans who insulted the US or the flag. A mob would force him to kiss the flag and parade around with it in town, be jailed, be beaten, and other funny things.

ItsOver

Quote from: timebandit on May 25, 2018, 03:15:44 PM
She's out on parole.  Now's your chance for a wild time with a 69 year old felon.

never underestimate the groypier...

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 24, 2018, 10:21:42 PM
IB, he was working with flakis to get to Sweet Kathy.

LOL

Good to see you back, Jocko

Quote from: username on May 25, 2018, 03:30:42 PM
I miss the vampyr

he's waddling around the cobblestone streets of Philadelphia.

Quote from: chefist on May 25, 2018, 03:34:38 PM
;D..Vampier

Heater Wad is a vampeir and we all know there's only one way to stop her...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 25, 2018, 03:49:21 PM
he's waddling around the cobblestone streets of Philadelphia.

Heater Wad is a vampeir and we all know there's only one way to stop her...

Aww yeah!

Bluejay

Quote from: painter17 on May 25, 2018, 02:08:16 PM
their prank calls are the best, the Tradio calls.... Ethel, Rusty.     when they called Jonah from "Talking Yankees"   ;D
Yes!!!

Hells Mole

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 01:30:40 PM
I bet there were people like you who said the same thing about those who questioned the official story of the JFK assassination or any official story that later was proven to be 100% bullshit. I know you and others here think this stance makes you appear noble. It doesn't...except to other idiots who also refuse to think for themselves.  ;)

What is far more dangerous than somebody doubting the veracity of state-sanctioned theories of an event is society at large and the media working to vilify and suppress the questioning of authority.