• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

RUBNI'S CONSPIRACY RADIO NETWOK - David Rubini

Started by VC, July 31, 2020, 06:56:24 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 25, 2020, 12:47:11 PM
At this point, Bellgab is not so much a forum as a social experiment.............

I think thee and me may be a part of a small exclusive club without alts arguing.

Fucking bizarro.

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 25, 2020, 01:01:05 PM
I think thee and me may be a part of a small exclusive club without alts arguing.

Fucking bizarro.
I'd make some and join the fray but I'm not sure that MV is around to even approve new accounts.  :P

K_Dubb

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 25, 2020, 12:55:35 PM
Hold out for Briggs & Riley - you don't want any of that Traveler's Choice bullshit off of Amazon.

No man vintage Samsonite all the way!  This is what I have, with someone else's monogram:

The clasps are absolute garbage as you can see but people sure look.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 01:01:40 PM
LOL

LITTLE-PONY
Here, take a look at this, it's your own post on your shit board.
West Coast of South Africa/ Cape Town.

uxDJmL.png" border="0

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2020, 01:09:34 PM
No man vintage Samsonite all the way!  This is what I have, with someone else's monogram:

Do you bring your young Sri Lankan valet with you to haul all of that luggage?

It's really in great shape though...where did you acquire them?

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 25, 2020, 01:12:33 PM
West Coast of South Africa/ Cape Town

Yeah. I travel. I was there then. For Christmas.

Ciardelo

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 25, 2020, 01:01:05 PM

Fucking bizarro.

I don't have any alts...nor am I one.

I'm fairly sure this eviUru might be one...just call it a feeling.

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 25, 2020, 01:12:33 PM

Come get me. I'm all yours, baby. Maybe we can get K. Dubb "involved". Ménage à trois.

That's pretty awesome! 

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 01:12:51 PM
Do you bring your young Sri Lankan valet with you to haul all of that luggage?

It's really in great shape though...where did you acquire them?

Haha no I wish.  That isn't my pic but my set is identical.  The hardware is shit but the cases are virtually indestructible.  Got it at an antique mall for something under $100 I think.  Singles are not uncommon if you look around.

K_Dubb

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 01:18:19 PM
Come get me. I'm all yours, baby. Maybe we can get K. Dubb "involved". Ménage à trois.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 25, 2020, 01:22:03 PM

Haha no I wish.  That isn't my pic but my set is identical.  The hardware is shit but the cases are virtually indestructible.  Got it at an antique mall for something under $100 I think.  Singles are not uncommon if you look around.

Very cool...I'm into mid century furniture and architecture, but I understand the attraction to the design and quality of products from a bygone area.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on August 25, 2020, 12:47:11 PM
At this point, Bellgab is not so much a forum as a social experiment...

Nominated. Top right.

DynamoHum

Just change your name to match the monogram letters and then you just have the clasps to get fixed.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 01:16:19 PM
Yeah. I travel. I was there then. For Christmas.

LITTLE-PONY aka LIAR LIAR LIAR.

Before moving to Indonesia you lived in SouthAfrica on the east coast, in Durban.
After you moved back to SouthAfrica (from Indonesia) you spent few days on the east coast with your family (but they kicked you out) and you moved
to the west coast to Cape Town to live with your friend (and his wife).
"Forest Dweller" is his handle on your shit board.
But Forest Dweller after few months also kicked your smelly ass from his house.
And now you live in Cape Town in obscure filthy low rent social housing sharing kitchen and bathroom with bunch of other poor dudes.

stop lying you little piece of feces

AZZERAE

Quote from: ZaZa on August 25, 2020, 01:35:51 PM
LIAR LIAR LIAR.

Before moving to Indonesia you lived in SouthAfrica on the east coast, in Durban.
After you moved back to SouthAfrica (from Indonesia) you spent few days on the east coast with your family (but they kicked you out) and you moved
to the west coast to Cape Town to live with your friend (and his wife).
"Forest Dweller" is his handle on your shit board.
But Forest Dweller after few months also kicked your smelly ass from his house.
And now you live in Cape Town in obscure filthy low rent social housing sharing kitchen and bathroom with bunch of other poor dudes.

stop lying

Now this is a remarkably peculiar situation. I think I'd know a liiittle more about what it is that goes on in my life than you would. But keep parroting back your beliefs. I'm sure the rest of the audience is literally glued to their screens.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 01:48:15 PM
Now this is a remarkably peculiar situation. I think I'd know a liiittle more about what it is that goes on in my life than you would. But keep parroting back your beliefs. I'm sure the rest of the audience is literally glued to their screens.

LOL, Horse-FaceMIDGET is frantically trying to deny the truth and facts.
TOO-LATE-FUCKFACE

AZZERAE

Next let's detail where and when it was that I last purchased milk, bread or a soda from the local bodega. I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seats, waiting to find out whether I got a Coke or a Pepsi.

eviUru

Quote from: AZZERAE on August 25, 2020, 01:51:56 PM
Next let's detail where and when it was that I last purchased milk, bread or a soda from the local bodega. I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seats, waiting to find out whether I got a Coke or a Pepsi.

SHORTIE, you eat your own turds and drink your own urine, you are too poor to buy milk bread or soft drinks.
Nobody needs your shitty depressing low quality art work so you work in the warehouse assembling cardboard boxes.

Post on your shit board selection of pictures that you have, you posted picture of Tootsie putting a human turd in her mouth.
I'm sure you have more of those, including of yourself sucking on turds.
What evil infused low life degenerate person you must be to have such filthy disgusting images on your computer.

Here is link to the thread where you posted that gross image/video. (page 3)
http://www.azzgab.world/general-discussion/assrae-spends-money-to-keep-assgab-online-breaking-exclusive-pic/30/

or here, Archived version:
https://archive.ph/YLQqG

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 01:27:53 PM
Very cool...I'm into mid century furniture and architecture, but I understand the attraction to the design and quality of products from a bygone area.

Yeah we both got that nostalgia thing big time brother.

K_Dubb

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 25, 2020, 01:35:40 PM
Just change your name to match the monogram letters and then you just have the clasps to get fixed.

Haha that would probably be easier.

chefist

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 25, 2020, 02:50:36 PM
2020 RUBINI COMEBACK! GOD, FITNESS, DATING, FUCKING, IMPREGNATING, PRAYING!

1. I WILL NEVER TRY TO SPEAK TO HEATHER AGAIN
2. WHEN HEATHER REACHES BACK OUT AGAIN IN OUR FUTURE - I WILL BE UNAVAILABLE ETERNALLY - EVEN IN OUR AFTERLIFE
3. I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO HEATHER'S SHOW AGAIN
4. I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO OR SUPPORT THE KINGDOM OF NYE EVER AGAIN
5. I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO OR SUPPORT DARK MATTER OR MITD OR TIM OZMAN EVER FUCKING EVER AGAIN! NEVER FUCKING EVER!
6. I WILL NEVER TAKE BRIG 100% SERIOUSLY - SHE WILL TURN ON ME IN THE END - I MUST TURN ON HER 1ST AND FOREVER RIGHT NOW!
7.  I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO OR SUPPORT LIFT THE VEIL OR NATHAN STOLPMAN - OR TRUST ROBBIE FROM THE UK -  EVER FUCKING AGAIN!
8. I WILL NEVER USE PROPHYLACTICS WHEN VAGINALLY FUCKING WOMEN UNDER 43 EVER AGAIN BECAUSE I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO PROCREATE #RUBINI RADIO #THE LEGACY
9. I WILL FOCUS
10. I WILL DOMINATE AND HONOR THE GOLEN RULE WITH WHATEVER TIME I HAVE LEFT REMAINING

#RUBINIMAGIC BOLD PSYCHIC WORLD PREDICTION
= WORLD WAR - BOMBS HOAXERY - DEATH

APRIL 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur30bn_3G58

#SOOTHSAYERacy

On the next Martinez Tonight! We will be giving a free Costco Pizza (cheese or pepperoni only) to the winner of the pool who guesses correctly which classic BG troll is pretending to be "David Rubini".

theOne?
ZsaZsa?
Venix?
Metron?
Unnamed?

Tune in, shall you?

:D

eviUru

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on August 25, 2020, 02:50:36 PM
2020 RUBINI COMEBACK! GOD, FITNESS, DATING, FUCKING, IMPREGNATING, PRAYING!

1. I WILL NEVER TRY TO SPEAK TO HEATHER AGAIN
2. WHEN HEATHER REACHES BACK OUT AGAIN IN OUR FUTURE - I WILL BE UNAVAILABLE ETERNALLY - EVEN IN OUR AFTERLIFE
3. I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO HEATHER'S SHOW AGAIN
4. I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO OR SUPPORT THE KINGDOM OF NYE EVER AGAIN
5. I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO OR SUPPORT DARK MATTER OR MITD OR TIM OZMAN EVER FUCKING EVER AGAIN! NEVER FUCKING EVER!
6. I WILL NEVER TAKE BRIG 100% SERIOUSLY - SHE WILL TURN ON ME IN THE END - I MUST TURN ON HER 1ST AND FOREVER RIGHT NOW!
7.  I WILL NEVER LISTEN TO OR SUPPORT LIFT THE VEIL OR NATHAN STOLPMAN - OR TRUST ROBBIE FROM THE UK -  EVER FUCKING AGAIN!
8. I WILL NEVER USE PROPHYLACTICS WHEN VAGINALLY FUCKING WOMEN UNDER 43 EVER AGAIN BECAUSE I AM RUNNING OUT OF TIME TO PROCREATE #RUBINI RADIO #THE LEGACY
9. I WILL FOCUS
10. I WILL DOMINATE AND HONOR THE GOLEN RULE WITH WHATEVER TIME I HAVE LEFT REMAINING

#RUBINIMAGIC BOLD PSYCHIC WORLD PREDICTION
= WORLD WAR - BOMBS HOAXERY - DEATH

APRIL 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ur30bn_3G58

#SOOTHSAYERacy

SOUNDS GOOD BOSS.

Having principles is very important.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 03:05:16 PM
Tune in, shall you?

I have arranged all this, just to have a few moments alone with you.

Quote from: chefist on August 25, 2020, 03:05:16 PM
:D

If there had been anything else to be done to get you to stop blasting on and on about that failkie idiot, I would have allowed that instead. Welcome to adulthood. Try to keep the mustard off of your lapels.

eviUru

You people are so dense thinking that RUBINI posting on Bellgab is fake.
His VOICE was heard on PussyNathan show, on JedimillerBETA "show".

Give your heads a shake or keep creating fake news.

If this person who is posting here as DAVID RUBINI was impersonating the real David Rubini, I'm sure by now the real David Rubini would post here correcting it,
(or his lawyer would).
I'm so disappointed in some of you guys.