• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich is wallowing in insanity.  Wherever he was in the past week, it has not improved his perception-because he is "paraphrasing" the perceptions and writing of others and regurgitating and stirring them into an angry ranting slop, punctuated by a theatrical language almost 500 years old!

Pelayo

"I wish I wasn't such a loser you wouldn't give me the time of day my beloved Greta, cuz I'd BF the shit outta you"-ddd           

albrecht

Has he mentioned, besmirched, alleged crimes, claimed super-secret spy assassinations by him in revenge,  or otherwise rambled, yet, on this death? I think at one point DD was on his "network?" 

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=1483.msg1358920#msg1358920

Gunner65

Quote from: albrecht on September 29, 2019, 07:35:01 PM
Has he mentioned, besmirched, alleged crimes, claimed super-secret spy assassinations by him in revenge,  or otherwise rambled, yet, on this death? I think at one point DD was on his "network?" 

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=1483.msg1358920#msg1358920
I anticipate he will celebrate the passing of Ringley in this "Shit show"

Gunner65

Dietrich uses these lengthy shows to intimidate people and conceal his defamatory attacks.  No one wants to review 7 hours of crap audio to isolate an attack of 2-3 minutes.

But Dietrich underestimates 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 07:42:45 PM
Dietrich uses these lengthy shows to intimidate people and conceal his defamatory attacks.  No one wants to review 7 hours of crap audio to isolate an attack of 2-3 minutes.
Yeah, that's why I bail after an hour or two and then skip through his shit show the next day to get to the hysterical rantings part.

Pelayo

Yeah ddd, I know the end to your story, the japs lost WW2. End of your story, end of your story, END OF YOUR STORY!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 29, 2019, 07:48:05 PM
Yeah, that's why I bail after an hour or two and then skip through his shit show the next day to get to the hysterical rantings part.
Yes.  I will walk away and split listening to his shows into 30-minute segments.  I also take notes.

Gunner65

Dietrich will continue to beg for the love of Judith Eggart to his own detriment.  And Venus Clark and others will continue to refute his lies.

Hats off to Vanessa (Venus) Clark!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 07:52:45 PM
Yes.  I will walk away and split listening to his shows into 30-minute segments.  I also take notes.
ddd will never regain his listenership he had during his days at RR. His own big mouth has betrayed him as being as racist as all those "evil white males" he constantly rails against. And the willingness to believe his lies has evaporated into nothingness. People have gone back to believing the truth, the japs lost WW2 and no amount of lies from ddd's prevaricating lips will sway them from the truth.

Gunner65

Gunner65

MICHAEL AQUINO .MICHAEL AQUINO MICHAEL AQUINO  HAAAA!  Triple shot!  RUDY Giulianni!  HEHE  JOE BEEDEN!  HAHAAAAA

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 08:12:21 PM
MICHAEL AQUINO,..MICHAEL AQUINO MICHAEL AQUINO  HAAAA!  Triple shot!
Dang it, I'm gittin' drunk.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 29, 2019, 08:14:02 PM
Dang it, I'm gittin' drunk.
Can you make it to midnight? Detrich is gulping his tea..

Gunner65

Why did Dietrich attempt to conceal the identity of his latest "executive producer" only to have him expose his identity on his own"  I don't think the California boys are willing to devote time to Dietrich, but maybe UCLA is retarted

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 08:16:42 PM
Can you make it to midnight? Detrich is gulping his tea..
Sure I'll hang if you want. And of course ddd is gulping his tea, he loves the taste of his nutsack.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 29, 2019, 08:27:54 PM
Sure I'll hang if you want. And of course ddd is gulping his tea, he loves the taste of his nutsack.
His "executive producer" has now revealed himself and I am convinced he is a student at UCLA

Gunner65

Dietrich did not take a vacation to the Bahamas.  My guess is that he will toss the UCLA "brothers" and his "executive producer" very soon.

Gunner65

And the wrath of Clark and Eggart will continue to come.  Dietrich is fucked, he will eventually attack them.  And it will be his last stand!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 08:34:51 PM
His "executive producer" has now revealed himself and I am convinced he is a student at UCLA
From my observation, his executrix producers or whatever you want to call them couldn't give a shit about ddd because they have deduced he is clearly insane. But they are testing themselves to see if they can identify his "gangstalkers."

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 29, 2019, 08:48:18 PM
From my observation, his executrix producers or whatever you want to call them couldn't give a shit about ddd because they have deduced he is clearly insane. But they are testing themselves to see if they can identify his "gang stalkers."
What they did claim was to identify a supposed web attacker with an ip at San Francisco.

I wonder why the names were released today!
Perhaps my contact with the Dean of Students at UCLA was taken seriously

Gunner65

A pity they already gave up jobs to assist Dietrich. I donl believe they will associate with Dietrich much longer

Gunner65

Dietrich even claims to be connected with the CIA.

In a skype conversation, sometime in June, Dietrich told me that Judith Eggert is splitting with hubby and stands to get 1/2 million from the sale of their house in Hawaii.  Of course he wants her "back!"   :o 

The fool (Dietrich) wanted to use/waste the money to sue facebook.  Judith will hopefully do what's best for her, her money, and stop indulging this fool's perverted fantasy life! 

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 07:56:05 PM
Dietrich will continue to beg for the love of Judith Eggart to his own detriment.  And Venus Clark and others will continue to refute his lies.

Hats off to Vanessa (Venus) Clark!

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on September 29, 2019, 09:45:08 PM
In a skype conversation, sometime in June, Dietrich told me that Judith Eggert is splitting with hubby and stands to get 1/2 million from the sale of their house in Hawaii.  Of course he wants her "back!"   :o 

The fool (Dietrich) wanted to use/waste the money to sue facebook.  Judith will hopefully do what's best for her, her money, and stop indulging this fool's perverted fantasy life!
With all that money she should hire a local Syndicate hit man to eliminate a certain pest that keeps stalking her.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 03:57:14 PM
Dietrich returns:

"HIS FIRST HOMECOMING LIVESTREAM ON RETURNING And EMERGING FROM SITU-INCOMMUNICADO STATUS"

(Image: Unidentified photo of "goth" ball-jointed doll).

Dietrich is likely to lie about the reason(s) for his absence.  He may also begin to attack Judith Eggart and Venus Clark.
Shouldn't Dietrich's crucifix be upside down to represent the evil Satanist that he is?

Gunner65

Quote from: Barn_Yard_Fire on September 29, 2019, 09:45:08 PM

Dietrichs life as he presents it is indeed an imagined, perverted fantasy. Ms. Eggart should also protect herself as Ms. Clark has already done. 

Gunner65

I would remind Ms Eggart that I was a US Army kid at Ft. Shafter from 1969-1973.  I loved Hawaii and did not want to return to the mainland.
My father was a US Army Medical Officer assigned to the 95th EVAC DaNang, Vietnam.

We were later assigned to Ft, Meade MD, https://kacc.nrmc.amedd.army.mil/