• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrich likely had no "handlers" at all - and if he did, the money from Obama/Clinton ran out
Dietrich is not even qualified to be CIA ! 

Dietrich is qualified to be a useful idiot or a patsy for some three letter agency. Even Dietrich admitted years ago that he was being set up as a patsy involving an assassination attempt on Bill Clinton. Why the feds did not investigate this any further is anyone's guess. Dietrich should have been arrested then for saying such things on air and the co-conspirators rounded up if any.

Dietrich is a deranged lunatic and a danger to society. He should be locked up in a mental facility and NEVER released. It's not likely he can ever be cured so best to keep him sedated in a padded cell.

Hey Gunner, if Dietrich makes good on his prediction that he might not return then I reckon you'll  be done with BellGab.

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 28, 2019, 12:36:39 AM
Hey Gunner, if Dietrich makes good on his prediction that he might not return then I reckon you'll  be done with BellGab.
Affirmative

Gunner65

September 29, 2019
Former Dietrich "medical cosmetologist" Vanessa (Venus) Clark disputes story Dietrich has told for years.

Douglas Dietrich has repeatedly told a story of Vanessa Clark being a Veterans Administration employee who was attacked by a veteran while in her car in a VA parking lot.  Dietrich claimed an incendiary device was used to cause the vehicle to burst into flames, and Dietrich busted out windows and saved Clark's life.  This is how Dietrich claims they first met.

Dietrich also claimed that Clark (a "retired VA employee") had accessed the personal identifying information of veterans John V. Lilyea and Richard K. Cole and provided the information to Dietrich who then publicly "doxed" them on air on several occasions in July and August 2017 as retaliation for exposing his false claims of military service.

I would like to publicly express my gratitude to Ms. Clark for having the courage to set the record straight.  Dietrich has claimed that it was Clark and not VA employee Gary D States (Muskogee, OK- VBA Claims Examiner) who accessed the data and was the subject of an investigation by the VA Office of Inspector General from September to November 2017.

Statement of Vanessa (Venus) Clark:
https://www.facebook.com/VENUS.CLARKFU1

"A very good friend of mine for many years, Bruce, who was a Ball Player for the SF Giants years ago - was in the paper in his early 20's for SAVING A WOMAN'S LIFE who was trapped in a burning vehicle. HE RESCUED HER by breaking and kicking in the window and pulling her out - when others were useless in panic mode - not wanting to get close to the flames. This man is 6 Foot 4 and solid muscle. He was in the SF papers for this act of unselfish bravery and was called a hero. He was in his 20's at the time. Everyone called him a True Hero. He told me, "he felt, he did not do anything extraordinary, he just reacted not thinking much".

Now, I told this story to someone (that has a radio show), who, actually started telling others that HE was the one who was the HERO in the story and had saved ME from the burning car. UNTRUE. Not so. Also he told additional BS details around the lie saying I gave him info about someone from the VA, this is so untrue and SO IMPROBABLE and IMPOSSIBLE. OMG.

I just found out about these BS twists on the story that I TOLD HIM - about my friend Bruce, the ex-Giant - who was now sick - being a hero, saving a lady from a burning car. NOTHING ELSE he, (D) fit into the story he copied - is true. He made a mistake by using my name in this story, which I just found about 2 weeks ago.

Now, I am really very insulted. Especially since the REAL HERO of this true story is now very sick. I will post his picture soon, asking everyone to offer prayers to him. A SF GIANT'S TEAM HERO. I will find the news article and post it later. Bruce has a Giants Card too.😞 Love you Bruce, please get well Soon. V."

Gunner65

Dietrich returns:

"HIS FIRST HOMECOMING LIVESTREAM ON RETURNING And EMERGING FROM SITU-INCOMMUNICADO STATUS"

(Image: Unidentified photo of "goth" ball-jointed doll).

Dietrich is likely to lie about the reason(s) for his absence.  He may also begin to attack Judith Eggart and Venus Clark.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 03:57:14 PM
Dietrich returns:

"HIS FIRST HOMECOMING LIVESTREAM ON RETURNING And EMERGING FROM SITU-INCOMMUNICADO STATUS"

(Image: Unidentified photo of "goth" ball-jointed doll).

Dietrich is likely to lie about the reason(s) for his absence.  He may also begin to attack Judith Eggart and Venus Clark.

the pic looks just him.

Gunner65

Upon closer evaluation of the "Goth Doll" photo, it appears the doll may be wearing a crude version of a Clerical Collar most often associated with Catholic priesthood.

The doll was photographed presenting a single eye with a red iris, most often associated with the "occult" and/or "vampires".

Gunner65

Dietrich's college student "producer" has now published his own name as well as those of his two "guests":

Brenden Zoghet, Michael Griffin and  Alex Griffin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vujBzUCWdHk

Pelayo

Let me guess what ddd did last week and what the lie will be. I know! He is the one who blew the whistle on Trump's phone call to the president of Ukraine and will be the one responsible for getting him impeached.

Pelayo

Judith, oh Judith, wherefore art thou Judith?               

Gunner65

Dietrich said his Japanese water boiler/thermos is a "top of the line" Zojirushi

https://bestelectricwaterboilers.com/zojirushi-water-boilers/

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 29, 2019, 06:06:53 PM
Judith, oh Judith, wherefore art thou Judith?               
Obviously Dietrich has either disregarded her rejection or he is totally clueless.  And so far he has made no mention whatsoever of Venus Clark whos rejection was publicly announced and continued with her posting today!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 06:12:12 PM
Dietrich said his Japanese water boiler/thermos is a "top of the line" Zojirushi

https://bestelectricwaterboilers.com/zojirushi-water-boilers/
ddd can just go teabag his water-boiler.

Gunner65

Dietrich can't wait to start spewing his lies and bullshit...says he will be on until midnight his time (that's 3 am EST)  Another 7-8 hour marathon shit-show!

He spent the last 10 days gathering news to twist-and says our perceptions of the past week are totally wrong.  Hehe Go for it asshole! Your fucking credibility was lost long ago!  But you can attempt to convince me for as long as I will tolerate.

Gunner65

Dietrich says he was in the Bahamas...(UNICEF)  Therefore he demands donations as he claims he is essentially a "refugee"  HAHAAAAA~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I'll send ya a box of tampons to stick in your pussy.

Gunner65

His battle against MICHAEL AQUINO who controls the world..blah blah

Pelayo

ddd, you never have an arc of narrative, it's more like a corn maze of narrative. Just a rambling assortment of mindless thoughts.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 06:43:29 PM
His battle against MICHAEL AQUINO who controls the world..blah blah
Shot time!

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 29, 2019, 06:44:13 PM
Shot time!
Dietrich said he was in the fucking Bahamas with UNICEF and other UN NGOs during/following the hurricanes?...Hehe, what the fuck!  And he has "earned" donations because he can "barely make rent and feed himself".  Holy shit Dietrich!  Let's see the documentation of your trip to the Caribbean!

Gunner65

Dietrich made a previous statement tonight that he would not reveal where he had been!  But spews it out the lie he intends to use in less than an hour! 

Pelayo

Sadly to say, it probably won't be those evil white males who will steal that snot nosed Greta's childhood. She most likely will be raped and murdered by one of those rape gangs of wonderful diversifying immigrants I'm sure she is indoctrinated into believing will make Sweden so much more better.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 29, 2019, 06:56:20 PM
Dietrich made a previous statement tonight that he would not reveal where he had been!  But spews it out in less than an hour!
Maybe it was a bit of sophistry on ddd's part. Instead of being in the Bahamas, he was at Bahama's (bar and grill). Perhaps his adopted son talked sugar daddy into picking up the tab for ddd's week long bender.       https://www.opentable.com/tommy-bahama-laguna-beach-bar-and-grill

Pelayo

This is boring ddd, go back to telling Bolsonaro how you're going to kill him and BS like that.

Pelayo

Greta Thunberg is easy on the eyes? Careful ddd, your pedophilia is showing.