• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Dietrichs' college boy producer quit his job at a Deli...to free himself up to help Dietrich? Are all these fuckers are now getting "donations" ?? 

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you should hang up trying to be a talk show host and get a laundry. That way you can use your ancient chinese secrets.                    https://youtu.be/mzixL7Ef-bI

Gunner65

YT chat monitors are: Lena Sheh(aka Lena Crane),  Mikaela Gregoric, and the American long-haired "musician" now living in the UK (asshole)  All the freaks!

Pelayo

Ha! ddd's chatters say his gangstalkers have no one to love and nobody loves them. Well, ddd's way of showing his love is having butt secks with them, sooooo...... I'd rather nobody love me that way.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 15, 2019, 06:28:18 PM
Ha! ddd's chatters say his gangstalkers have no one to love and nobody loves them. Well, ddd's way of showing his love is having butt secks with them, sooooo...... I'd rather nobody love me that way.
So said the long-hair heavy metal freak George Knight!  aka "BizarreHD" Who is living in the UK!

Take a good look at Dietrichs' follower freaks!  Cat-ladies, gamers, angry looking (ugly) middle -aged women

Pelayo

Ha! The photo on the left is the typical supercilious "look down his nose because he's so much smarter and better than you" look that the progs give. Bet he has one of these t-shirts:        https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/3343879-soy-boy-beta-cuck

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 15, 2019, 06:42:49 PM
Ha! The photo on the left is the typical supercilious "look down his nose because he's so much smarter and better than you" look that the progs give.
lol! That is a she - Maria Gregoric!  Photo on right is George Knight aka BizarreHD - and that dude is UGLY!

Gunner65

Dietrich gulps his tea while claiming he knows about military shit.... ::)

Pelayo

Ha! I thought it was pictures of the same guy!

Gunner65

It gets better!  Watch the YT chat Mike Rotch lol

Pelayo

Ha, ddd's chatroom has more gangstalkers than fans and the moderators are working their fingers off deleting their comments.

Gunner65

Someone is allowing me into the chat

Something unusual is happening in the chat

Pelayo

Hey ddd, you should have listened to Judy and re-invented yourself, this racist little snot nosed asshole shtick of yours is getting you nowhere. I have an idea. Why don't you start a "Thank a white male" movement? You know, thank a white male for being white and being a male. Because if it weren't for white males the USA would be a shithole country, like the ones where other than white males run the show.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 15, 2019, 06:59:18 PM
Someone is allowing me into the chat

Something unusual is happening in the chat
What's going on?

Gunner65

Perhaps I should remove myself for a week or so.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 15, 2019, 07:13:11 PM
What's going on?
I think his chat monitors allowed my comments and actually attempted to talk to me - briefly.

Gunner65

But there was NO COMMENT on the recent lies!  Now he is setting up for Michael/Alexander Griffin next week?  via his what?

Gunner65

This is what it is.  I figure Dietrich is total BS and his tech support is subject to immidate failure.

Pelayo

Well, this is a total snorefest, ddd doesn't know shit about economics or anything else for that matter.

Pelayo

ddd you are a ridiculous asshole, the Vikings had ships that were powered both by sail and oar and they weren't manned by slaves.

pate

The Vikings did suffer a recent setback from some cheese makers though.  Just sayin'

Pelayo

Quote from: pate on September 15, 2019, 08:05:37 PM
The Vikings did suffer a recent setback from some cheese makers though.  Just sayin'
Ha!I picked the Packers to win.

Gunner65

That's a really good link for free movies.  Thanks. Most free movie sites are total crap or full of invasive links or browser redirections etc, but Vikv is pretty good.

Gunner65

Don't forget Rose Dio/Mystick Warrior: Still fighting Dietrich!  :)

https://mystickwarrior.tumblr.com/

WOTR

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 15, 2019, 04:59:11 PM
Is Dietrich "Ammo'ing - up" for his upcoming secret mission?  EH, No!  It's just another asian cosplay photo he claims to be of himself.  (Very "tacky" use of inert rifle rounds as jewelry in my opinion.)

I'm going to regret asking this... But is he trans? That is a very feminine looking picture to be putting out with your name on it.

Ediot: I have heard of artistic license... But that may be taking it a little far.  :o That has to be a lot of airbrushing and a vivid imagination.

Gunner65

Hehehe...it's called schizophrenia. And Dietrich uses Asian cosplay photos and claims they are actually of himself!
And has claimed for years that his "Medical, forensic cosmetologist" "Vee Clark aka Vanessa (now Venus) actually changed his features!

Dietrich uses feminine cosplay and other images to depict himself!  But anyone can view interviews or Google photos of him.  Dietrich is strictly an audio propagandist now....but he does do video appearances every so often!  LOL!

Gunner65

He normally would have a "face scrub" and his hair died...then have make-up applied - eye-liner, lipstick, rouge,

The guy is a total freak and a fraud.  Dietrich is actually  5'7" and 130 lbs.  He has absolutely NO muscle mass and his weight does fluctuate with his diet and use of drugs over time.  His legs and arms are extermely thin compared to his body  - keep in mind he actually wears 3-4 inch platform boots when presenting himself in public!

Gunner65

"I'm going to regret asking this... But is he trans? That is a very feminine looking picture to be putting out with your name on it." I have heard of artistic license... But that may be taking it a little far.  :o That has to be a lot of airbrushing and a vivid imagination.

Dietrich uses others (Cosplay) to present himself as a younger, "vampiric" thing -

Dietrich claims he is not entirely human, but also the biological son of Adolf Hitler.  The relative of "Vlad Dracula"  and the "only one" who can lead a revolution against the white race!