• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Pelayo

Hey douglASS drizzdick, here's a song I'm sure you'd appreciate:                         https://youtu.be/QFl3T9Asw7Q?list=PLb4s6DdzNbqTDvq00_ZR_eBVTKlcfcUtj

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 18, 2019, 06:06:02 PM
1  And I don't find listening to a couple of California college boys talking about ancient Egypt, Rome and "magic" very appealing. The question is, why is Dietrich really taking time off.  Because his story about being an assassin for his Asian gang brothers once a year is total bullshit.

Hah.

Obviously he's a habitual liar. I wouldn't believe a word that guy says. A previous post above mentioned he might be going through a transition. You never know these days.

Gunner65

I am considering the possibility that Dietrich may have been given notice of eviction within the last 30-60 days. I realize this may be a bit extreme but if his landlord is seeking to house family from abroad (as he has mentioned) it could be a possibility. Combine that with the possibility Dietrich may well have worn out his welcome with the recent discovery of his poor or unsanitary living condition.

A gang-related assassination job is highly unlikely given the logistics required.  Dietrich is not a trained killer and incapable of carrying out such a mission on his own.  Personally, I prefer the "Occams' Razor" approach when speculating about anything Dietrich.

Gunner65

Another (less likely) possibility would be that Dietrich is quitting and creating a mysterious disappearance or even his own rumored death to shock or panic his retarded cult-followers.   :-\

Gunner65

Quote from: username on September 19, 2019, 02:48:47 PM
A previous post above mentioned he might be going through a transition. You never know these days.
Haha!  A transition to what?  Female?  Shit, he's halfway there already! I doubt it.

I must have missed this but when did Eggert stopped communication with Dietrich?

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 19, 2019, 03:28:39 PM
I must have missed this but when did Eggert stopped communication with Dietrich?
Just after Venus Clark posted she was severing Dietrich and others on September 11th.  Dietrich said last night he has been unable to communicate with her for the past week.  Meanwhile, Eggart and Clark have been posting to each other's FB pages and appear to be developing a friendship.

Dietrich seemed to have manipulated Eggart weeks ago into taking his side against Pavel Eduard and slandering him.  But Eggart seemed reluctant and even corrected him several times during the show(s).  She subsequently failed to respond when Dietrich attempted to have her on live to discuss recent fires in Malaysia.  She has also been absent from the YouTube chatroom.

That's good of Eggert to cease communication with Dietrich. That guy is nothing but a nuisance. Two more to go and likely Arola will be the last to sever ties with Dietrich. When that happens Dietrich is finished.

Gunner65

His reference to Eggart last night began at 40:50 when he dedicated the shit-show to her and continued saying:

"Who has blocked communications with myself at this moment in history and because of this lack of personal correspondence with her while she maintains her professional input, I am left emotionally at a loss.  If anyone is in communication with her on Facebook or by any other means, do tell her that I love her.  I tried to offer her my Marine Corps life insurance so that it would go to her in the event something happens to me this week...she has refused to accept it, that means were I not to return-that if my body should be discovered, then the insurance policy goes to Laura Lee Solomon.  So because she does not want to feel any sense of obligation unto myself, at this moment in history, Judith Eggart is just not accepting what I have to offer the one thing I can offer her at the moment.  Her birthday is coming up September 25th or 26th I believe, and she is just a wonderful human being who deserves all the respect at her timeline which people can visit on Facebook and make sure you give her attention that she needs and let her know of course that I love her and wish I had so much more to offer her. "

Dietrich then gives out her Facebook page details and again tells people to let her know he loves her and cannot live without her.

Dietrich was, in his usual sick, manipulative way, trying to make Eggart feel a sense of guilt and shame while using his cult followers to contact her about himself and for himself.  That is about as adolescent as a man over 50 can get, but in his not-so-subtle manner vindictive and hateful.  Really sick shit to listen to.

Dietrich obviously has had very little experience with women, who in my experience rarely tolerate such childish bullshit!

Dietrich is a stalker. Hope he gets garroted like a failed assassin.

https://youtu.be/02h8XHJ5dzM

Gunner65

Dietrich mentioned that he would be revising/improving the Facebook page he had named "Sora Oui".  This was a "fake" FB page he was using to post his material. After searching I found it has now been removed. I will have to search my Bellgab posts to find a previous link to confirm.

Another page created by one of his "team" is
https://www.facebook.com/DDD-Douglas-Duane-Dietrich-1123388214528032/

The page was created May 30, 2019 by Maria Michela Gregoric  https://www.facebook.com/mary.gregoric

Gregoric has posted what she claims are "fotos" of Dietrichs' Wordpress blog https://douglasdietrich.com/ as having security warnings associated with it.  But they are NOT screenshots (jpeg) they are both links to Dietrichs' Wordpress blog which is run by another one of his female followers either Lena Sheih or Sarah Shields!

"Good morning everyone! Maria here. I no longer try to post from my profile on this page because somehow when I do my posts don't make it to the wall of this page. Hmmmmm! Well, here's another very important Hmmmmm I discovered last night which is VERY IMPORTANT as far as Douglas is concerned. I have been using different browsers recently as I've discovered that many glitches and much bullshit occurs via Google Chrome. I go onto different browser just for comparison. Chrome is looking more and more like spy software so I recommend that if you're using it be very careful or better yet stop using it.
Last night I tried to access www.douglasdietrich.com via Google Chrome and also Microsoft Edge in another screen. Edge was smooth sailing all the way but Chrome did it's little dance as it does with DDD broadcasts. Making it difficult to access his page and getting bullshit warnings and messages. However, I discovered something more damaging as far as DDD is concerned. Look at the fotos here I provided of the URL which appears. The one from Edge is fine but the one from Chrome shows the site as Not Secure. Wow!!!!! Seeing this did not surprise me but it sure pissed me off. Who the fuck will want to navigate DDD's website let alone donate which he so desperately needs right now!!! Careful where you navigate and have a blessed day everyone. Thank you so much for your continued support!!!"

This is a deceptive attempt by Gregoric to solicit donations for Dietrich.

I have posted comments to the FB page and she is likely to block me or delete my comments or both.   

Gunner65

Another observation is that Dietrich has previously stated his rent payment was due by the end of the month and frequently expressed an immediate need for donations to make his rent.  Yet this time he is "leaving on a secret mission" from which he may or may not return and made no mention of his finances other than to say he was "desperate". 

He blamed a lack of ability to access credit.  Something is very odd in the "urgency" of all of this.

Gunner65

If Dietrich is truly going "INCOMMUNICADO THROUGH NEXT WEEK,"  given the latest developments it may provide for opportunities.

Gunner65

Should we expose what his actual boot camp platoon number was?

Every US Marine can recall his boot-camp platoon number

Douglas Dietrich can't recite it because he failed.

Once Dietrich's phone is cut off due to non payment of outstanding bills he is a goner. He can't call for help and he will have no internet access...LOL. The silence will drive him MAD.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 20, 2019, 01:28:39 AM
Should we expose what his actual boot camp platoon number was?

Every US Marine can recall his boot-camp platoon number

Douglas Dietrich can't recite it because he failed.
I recall mine... Echo company..4th batallion....2nd infantry. Go Army Infantry!

Dietrich will end up on the street. He won't be able to call for help and nobody will be willing to help him this time. He has sunk just about as low as any person is capable.

Gunner65

My USMC recruit platoon was 2054 MCRD San Diego. Sr, DI SSGT Sanabrea I graduated in August 1984 was given 19 days' leave and then reported to Camp Geiger, NC for ITS. After graduating as an 0351 Infantry Assaultman I was then assigned to Marine Security (8151)  Subic Bay, Philippines. For 18 an months tour..

Gunner65

When I reported to 3/6 Wpns they were returning from Jungle Training in Panama!  LOL!  I arrived to an essentially empty barracks! It was surreal.
After I had served almost 18 months in the Philippines and endured the death of a fellow Marine in a training accident.

And the last thing those Marines wanted to see was me - Standing on the 2nd deck balcony.  Observing them arriving and having time to have pressed my uniforms and polished my boots and become comfortable in the barracks before they arrived.  :)

I left them in most the same way...when my EAS  came and I stood on that same 2nd deck balcony watching the entire BN as they left on a MACRES prep in full combat gear. 

Gunner65

Here's another "speculation"   Is Dietrich attempting to attend the "Run on Area 51"?

"ALIENSTOCK 2019"

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/officials-say-theyre-ready-for-whatever-comes-from-area-51-events-1852066/

“It is a desert, everything out here will sting you, bite you or poke you,” Higbee said. “So be prepared.”
Motorists should be wary of cattle crossing the road as the area Route 375 runs through is open range. Lincoln County Commissioner Jared Brackenbury also cautioned against going up to the cows either.  “We’ve got a lot of domestic cattle out here,” Brackenbury said. “Don’t mess with the ranchers’ cattle. The rancher might be more of a snake than the rattlesnake.”

Contact Mick Akers at makers@reviewjournal.com or 702-387-2920. Follow @mickakers on Twitter.

What does Dietrich hope to achieve by going to Area 51 if he could do so at all? Richard Dolan already exposed Dietrich as a liar and kook at one of those UFO conferences many years ago as Dietrich tried to sell his bullshit Roswell and the Rising Sun story. Dietrich is again refusing to face facts which is his impending homelessness and destitution. He should worry about that and not about attending some foolish attempt to crash the gates of Area 51 and end up getting killed. Or maybe that's what he wants...getting killed. 

Pelayo

Do you know what 9 days sounds like? A jail sentence. He probably got busted for drunk and disorderly or soliciting a sailor for sex. The judge gave him a choice, $500 or nine days in jail and since ddd doesn't have a pot to piss in, took jail time.

Dietrich might be so terrified of homelessness that he might commit a crime just so he can be arrested and sentenced to prison. He will at least get three meals a day and a bunk to sleep on if he doesn't mind the occasional rape by his cellmate.

Gunner65

"Incommunicado" Dietrich breaks silence to post pathetic poem to Judith Eggart.

"PLEASE To Bring This Post To Mi’Lady Eggert’s Attention â€" As She Has BLOCK’d myself and Refuses my Reconciliations !"

From The Beginning, We made it through,
Conquered oceans; mountains too.
On Thy Nātalday, I’m here for You,
Our special Love; let us review.

The moment I laid, mine eyes on You,
I hoped for Love, mine Heart just Knew.
Thou stared upon me â€" eyes so True,
Our deep attraction only grew.

‘T’‘was thus time for Love’s Debút,
E’‘erything just felt so new.
Gazed at Stars, On-Midnight view,
Temptations filled, I saw Thy Cue.

In The Skies, an Ǽngæl flew,
Carved Our Path, We did pursue.
¡ A bond so strong; known far by few,
Fore’‘er Love, I must, Thankest You !

Note:  Dietrichs' pathetic, childish pleas are likely to have negative results.  Eventually, Dietrich will become angry and will probably resort to slandering Eggart on air as he has everyone else who rejected him.  In doing so he may cause more of his "team" to distance themselves from him.

Maybe the poem is Dietrich's attempt at sarcasm. Whatever his motives we will know soon if he returns or not.

Pelayo

There was an odd freak in old 'Frisco, who dressed like he was at a gay disco, writing poems of love to no avail, then blaming it all on the evil white male, was resigned to grease up his bunghole with Crisco.      Hey ddd, watch your daddy blow his brains out:                       https://www.history.com/shows/the-world-wars/videos/hitler-commits-suicide